Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos (39108 Views)

Dino Melaye Cooking For Himself On New Year Day In Dubai (Photos) / Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) / Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
abike12:

You have bigger things to worry about than my opinion of her outfit and I suggest you face them before you waste away

Naaa....
I've got no major worries.
True that it's your opinion anyway.You can now run along.I seriously have limited patience with ladies who cat fights.Meow...now you go!Cheers! smiley
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Divay22(f): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:

Acid ke?
Thank God it didn't come to that.But it was bad notwithstanding. I'm alive by Gods grace.
Wow!
Maybe you too show yourself na
LynnnCHI:

No it's not a hot mess.There is absolutely nothing wrong with that dress.Its casual and fits perfectly well for a married woman with class[b].Fashion police way no get license.
[/b]
And again he just dished out another one undecided
Abeg i no fit, before you use am face my corner.
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Divay22:

Wow!
Maybe you too show yourself na [/b][/b]
And again he just dished out another one undecided
Abeg i no fit, before you use am face my corner.

Lol.
You sef dey biased.You know see say she sef dey bash me?
Can't face you na,that would be offending a reasonable lady.
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Divay22(f): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:

Lol.
You sef dey biased.You know see say she sef dey bash me?
Can't face you na,that would be offending a reasonable lady.
You're the troublesome one here.
You lucky am not close, would have given you a knock angry
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Divay22:

You're the troublesome one here.
You lucky am not close, would have given you a knock angry

If you give me a knock that means you have finished me.This my head wey no strong,you will just put yourself in trouble.
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by parisbluefox: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
IF YOU NO GET MONEY, NO HIDE YOUR FACE. SHOW YOUR FACE MAKE DEM HELP YOU.

lawalosky:
if u no get money hide ur face...
no be by grammar..
abi no be so?? @Iamairforce1
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Dackrapper(m): 12:56am On Aug 21, 2018
abumoney:
Those of us thinking of making the money by any means, pls don't forget when we all die, the only difference between our skeletons would be our heights
We will die and our children shall inherit it na
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Mrexcell(m): 1:11am On Aug 21, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
E-money, His wife Juliet, and 3 kids are currently vacaying in one of the world's most expensive hotels, The Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai.

For the 9th day and still counting, The billionaire business man and his adorable family ha been living life to the fullest in this magnificent edifice, seated in the beautiful heart of the U.A.E.
Wow!!!

Isn't life/marriage so beautiful when you have money??

See photos below

Link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmnvjJsl5v3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

News Source
Airforce 1

Money is good Chaii.

Join hundreds of nigerians that are getting paid monthly for sharing sponsored posts on their fb timeline
and doing other simple activities daily, u can be earning overruned #30k every month from this platform whatsapp me for details =09025475205
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by dav704(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by dav704(m): 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Looking forward to posting CONVID-19? Don’t worry, prayers soon come through!

I know you wouldn’t mind visiting Burj Al Arab Beach Club where you can get a lot of tan from the sun after this pandemic, I know a friend who wouldn’t mind at all. The farthest place she has gone to in this pandemic was her balcony.

https://roundtripholidays.com.ng/burj-al-arab-beach-club/
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by dav704(m): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
The most extensive Royal suite is meant for a Maharaja. It has a cinema room, two master bathrooms, full-size Jacuzzis including five-head rain showers, a library including an exquisite majlis design lounge.

The hotel inexplicably has 142 one-bedroom deluxe suites, 18 panoramic suites, 28 two-bedroom luxurious suites, 4 Club Suites, two Presidential Suites, and two Royal Suites.

https://roundtripholidays.com.ng/how-to-get-cheap-burj-al-arab-rooms-2020/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter, Imade Cute In Yoruba Outfits (Photos, Video) / Isaac Success Proposes To His Girlfriend / Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.