Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute (1689 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by poweredcom(m): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2018
@renoomokri is shaking tables again this time it's is a relationship base argument and he has this to say to the men in the house via his tweet

Maintaining your girlfriend does not mean you are kind or responsible
It means you are stupid .........the only women God created you to maintain are your mother , wife and daughters

A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute,.... grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmt_U5CBhQ3/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gs3b7hm8rhoy

cc -Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by DaddyNimo(m): 12:18am On Aug 21, 2018
true say....
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 21, 2018
They will come for your head for spoiling their market.

1 Like

Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 21, 2018
Absolutely.

Couldn't agree more.
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by edimolu(m): 12:33am On Aug 21, 2018
i don book space....i dey come modify in the morning...

grin grin grin
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by mumureloaded(m): 12:42am On Aug 21, 2018
hey yo there at denying that bro. they are hoe with class. what about that.

give your gurl money if need be, there's nothing bad in that. and for those that will say I'm ass licking, i dont give a f*ck. you know what that's guy over there believe he knows everything_ religion, politics, family and all that, thinking he has that omnipotent opinion that is always better¿

2 Likes

Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by AfroSamurai: 1:47am On Aug 21, 2018
Yet some people will say they don't pay for sex. Maintaining a girl I believe is indirectly paying for sex, whether you know it or not. Even giving her tfare is you paying her after she visit you and you banged her.

Girls nowadays see it as their God given right to demand money for their up keep. Money for hair, toiletries, clothes, transport fare and the likes. Heck they demand these things when they're not even married to the guy.

Honestly, guys need to treat this set of girls who believe a man is suppose to maintain them just the way they need to be treated... like hoes.

Reno Omokri is right on this one. I concur 100%. It's time to call a spade, a spade.

3 Likes

Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 21, 2018
So guys don't want to care for their girlfriends again.
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 21, 2018
mumureloaded:
hey yo there at denying that bro. they are hoe with class. what about that.

give your gurl money if need be, there's nothing bad in that. and for those that will say I'm ass licking, i dont give a f*ck. you know what that's guy over there believe he knows everything_ religion, politics, family and all that, thinking he has that omnipotent opinion that is always better¿
and of what relevance are you or rather who are you to say otherwise.
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by Ionkidiz(m): 5:46am On Aug 21, 2018
True matter
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by IamAirforce1: 5:48am On Aug 21, 2018
I concur
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by Goldiano(m): 6:49am On Aug 21, 2018
AfroSamurai:
Yet some people will say they don't pay for sex. Maintaining a girl I believe is indirectly paying for sex, whether you know it or not. Even giving her tfare is you paying for her sex after she visit you and you banged her.

Girls nowadays see it as their God given right to demand money for their up keep. Money for hair, toiletries, clothes, transport fare and the likes. Heck they demand these things when they're not even married to the guy.

Honestly, guys need to treat this set of girls who believe a man is suppose to maintain them just the way they need to be treated... like hoes.

Reno Omokri is right on this one. I concur 100%. It's time to call a spade, a spade.
yes.... D damn truth
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by beatmonster(m): 7:29am On Aug 21, 2018
girlfriends are mechanical generators that require maintenance
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by CAPSLOCKED: 7:31am On Aug 21, 2018
beatmonster:
girlfriends are mechanical generators that require maintenance

2 Likes

Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 21, 2018
Colourich:

Implicitly not explicitly

But imagine the scenario where it doesn't work out and they break up now iterate this by n amount of girlfriend, what type of investment would that be called ? o(n^4). That's the problem with today's relationship it should be both ways.
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by AfroSamurai: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2018
Colourich:
why can't girls care for their boyfriends?
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by beatmonster(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2018
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2018
pcguru1:

Implicitly not explicitly

But imagine the scenario where it doesn't work out and they break up now iterate this by n amount of girlfriend, what type of investment would that be called ? o(n^4). That's the problem with today's relationship it should be both ways.
We call it investment in human capital cheesy.
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by dingbang(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2018
Maintaining a dirty person. Nonsense
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2018
Colourich:
We call it investment in human capital cheesy.

Human capital hints on future ROI not liabilities assuming she doesn't make it as a wife.

Modified: realized it was a joke mehn need a new sense of humor
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by pocohantas(f): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2018
I honestly do not see anything wrong in maintaining a loved one, all things being equal. I want to believe, maintaining means giving gifts [items & money].

Isn't it the girlfriend/boyfriend that becomes wife/husband?

Please, let's be realistic.

3 Likes

Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by poweredcom(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2018
pocohantas:
I honestly do not see anything wrong in maintaining a loved one, all things being equal. I want to believe, maintaining means giving gifts [items & money].

You see noting wrong abi .,.but can u spend for a guy and how do one trust you gals .....

Again it is not your entitlement to get that from a guy ok you naija gal's should stop that

Learn from foreign babes

After all all naija gals na ashewo codedly

1 Like

Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by written007: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2018
AfroSamurai:
because they thought we won't one day be told| realized that they have been prostituting with us.

1 Like

Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by written007: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2018
AfroSamurai:
because they thought we won't one day be told| realized that they have been prostituting with us. Thanks
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by prettyesther20: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2018
They keep saying this as if the "wife" wasn't once a girlfriend. SMH
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by written007: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2018
AfroSamurai:
AfroSamurai:
because they thought we won't one day be told| realized that they have been prostituting with us.
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by pocohantas(f): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2018
poweredcom:

You see noting wrong abi .,.but can u spend for a guy and how do one trust you gals .....

Again it is not your entitlement to get that from a guy ok you naija gal's should stop that

Learn from foreign babes

After all all naija gals na ashewo codedly

That was the only sensible thing I picked from your post.
The answer to that is, YES I CAN.

I would advise you stop dating coded ashawos. I had to sieve out the responsible guys, from the growing number of irresponsible, sex-starved, abusive and entitled Nigerian guys.

I did this because, I know there are good ones here and I am not interested in marrying a foreigner. I also know, waiting for the average Naija guy to go learn from THE SUPERIOR FOREIGNERS, would take centuries. So, you should do same or get yourself a foreign girlfriend... smiley smiley
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2018
Colourich:
he is asslicking broke ass niggas now, leave them alone
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Isn't it the girlfriend/boyfriend that becomes wife/husband?

Please, let's be realistic.
There is difference between gifting and maintaining.

Maintaining is when you assume full responsibility, I mean footing all her bills and she start seeing it as your responsibility. Gifting on the other hand is completely different, purchasing a phone, cake, flowers etc once in a while is a gift.

Dude is also wrong to use the word "maintaining" ,women aren't machines that needs to be maintained. I don't know why men like slut shaming women if the women don't agree with them.

He sounds like a sexist and misogynistic individual.

Anyways, you can gift your partner , help her when she's really fvcked up and can't get the help from guardians but maintaining her is simply stupid. What if you don't marry her? will you continue footing all the bills of every random lady who comes your way?

Four types of people who are intentionally misunderstanding his points :

Broke ladies

Ladies who're currently depending on their boyfriends

Overzealous men

People who hate him for his political affiliation

2 Likes

Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by poweredcom(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
pocohantas:

That was the only sensible thing I picked from your post.
The answer to that is, YES I CAN.

I would advise you stop dating coded ashawos. I had to sieve out the responsible guys, from the growing number of irresponsible, sex-starved, abusive and entitled Nigerian guys.

I did this because, I know there are good ones here and I am not interested in marrying a foreigner. I also know, waiting for the average Naija guy to go learn from THE SUPERIOR FOREIGNERS, would take centuries. So, you should do same or get yourself a foreign girlfriend... smiley smiley

Woman relax and don't advise me naija gals r predictable ok

1 Like

Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by anigbajumo(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
AfroSamurai:
Yet some people will say they don't pay for sex. Maintaining a girl I believe is indirectly paying for sex, whether you know it or not. Even giving her tfare is you paying her after she visit you and you banged her.

Seconded, but 95% of Nigerian ladies fall in this category, Can we say 95% of Nigerian ladies ar prostitute??
Re: A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute by poweredcom(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2018
I have a new babe. Am gonna bang today

I met her on Facebook she asked me for. Favour for hookup for herself cos I Ave a hookup page she told me boldly she want to start olosho that she needs money to take care of her son she is 24 and have a son

She is a single mum

So well I can help her Sha o but before the help I gotta hammer her again she also has talent she write movie scripts and wow she gonna be a good friend to keep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Show Up With A 'big Dick Man' Conversation / Please Ladies Change Your Underwear at Least twice daily-A nairalander / Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.