Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? (1669 Views)

Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by TruthinAction: 2:48am On Sep 24, 2019
This question is for ladies. I asked this because the cheatings going on in most marriages from the women comes through the nature of work some of the women do. Hence, some men insist their wives stay at home why they make the money. How would you respond to a man you loved to settle down with if he tells you stay at home or at least work from home?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by tpiar: 2:49am On Sep 24, 2019
It's not your right to ask that question.

Neither is it any of your business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Megabig: 2:54am On Sep 24, 2019
tpiar:
It's not your right to ask that question.

Neither is it any of your business.
why are u so angry?

4 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by tpiar: 2:57am On Sep 24, 2019
Megabig:
why are u so angry?

Why are YOU so angry?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by tpiar: 2:59am On Sep 24, 2019
Stop prying into people's personal lives as if you have a right to.

Nobody is obliged to give you an explanation of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Modernist: 3:03am On Sep 24, 2019
You're wrong. a question doesn't mean he's prying.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by tpiar: 3:07am On Sep 24, 2019
Stop following me around.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:16am On Sep 24, 2019
NO.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by XINOIX: 5:35am On Sep 24, 2019
hmmmm feminists will go for your throat today just be careful bro
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by pocohantas(f): 5:36am On Sep 24, 2019
No, I won't marry such a man.

You can't spend all your youth insulting Nigerian girls for lacking goals, being parasitic and taking relationships/marriage as poverty alleviation scheme... Only to meet a working woman and try turning her into a FTHW, all to protect toto.

I'll prefer he resigns his job and be following me upandan. That's more foolproof smiley

4 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 24, 2019
It depends on his income, if I can live my best life without compromising due to financial reasons then... yes!

So I can only stay home for a rich man tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 24, 2019
TruthinAction:
This question is for ladies. I asked this because the cheatings going on in most marriages from the women comes through the nature of work some of the women do. Hence, some men insist their wives stay at home why they make the money. How would you respond to a man you loved to settle down with if he tells you stay at home or at least work from home?

The full time housewife is a western concept. It comes with bored housewives who can end up bonking the mailman or milkman or neighbor in the four to eight hours when they are alone at home. If a woman is going to hoe, she will hoe.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 24, 2019
pocohantas:
No, I won't marry such a man.

You can't spend all your youth insulting Nigerian girls for lacking goals, being parasitic and taking relationships/marriage as poverty alleviation scheme... Only to meet a working woman and try turning her into a FTHW, all to protect toto.

I'll prefer he resigns his job and start following me upandan. That's more foolproof smiley

This should do the trick. Though we may have to upgrade for the times. We will put a Mini PIR and camera in your toto. With WiFi connection. Any penetration by warm object will trigger alarm. As an entrepreneur matter, this is an idea with potential.

Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by PabloAndreas(m): 6:45am On Sep 24, 2019
This won't be a question by the time someone like DANGOTE or OTEDOLA is involved...they won't even mind being "house-maid-wives"
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2019
PabloAndreas:
This won't be a question by the time someone like DANGOTE or OTEDOLA is involved...they won't even mind being "house-maid-wives"
IDIOTIC MUMU
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2019
ornicus:

This should do the trick. Though we may have to upgrade for the times. We will put a Mini PIR and camera in your toto. With WiFi connection. Any penetration by warm object will trigger alarm. As an entrepreneur matter, this is an idea with potential.
your brain is paining u abi
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2019
MissGhosted:
your brain is paining u abi

Sounds like we will need something similar to fill up the empty space within your cranium. It is clear the actual gray matter residing there is negligible
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2019
PabloAndreas:

You actually have no idea.

The wives of most of our moguls are running businesses as vendors for their companies

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by pocohantas(f): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2019
ornicus:

This is the kind of genius inventions our entrepreneurs should come up with o. Like IoT for toto affairs, make im dey one place dey monitor am. While I monitor his own too... cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by PabloAndreas(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2019
MissGhosted:
IDIOTIC MUMU
typical...i'm not surprised
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by PabloAndreas(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2019
MissGhosted:
IDIOTIC MUMU
this is all what most Nigerian girls only know how to do... CURSE AND SWEAR
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by PabloAndreas(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2019
ornicus:

The wives of most of our moguls are running businesses as vendors for their companies
what was the question again?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by PabloAndreas(m): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2019
ornicus:

Trust me if Dangote wanted them to be housewives they would
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2019
PabloAndreas:

Trust me if Dangote wanted them to be housewives they would

This is what happens when you have no experience with what actually happens in the real world. It is your broke struggling man who obsesses over his wifes toto. A guy chasing business deals up and down with an army of house support has no time to make his wife a housewife. The Dangote you are referencing is divorced. Read up on why.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by PabloAndreas(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Guest007:
It depends on his income, if I can live my best life without compromising due to financial reasons then... yes!

So I can only stay home for a rich man tongue
i applaud your sincerity unlike all the other hypocrites up in this bitch

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by PabloAndreas(m): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2019
ornicus:

This is what happens when you have no experience with what actually happens in the real world. It is your broke struggling man who obsesses over his wifes toto. A guy chasing business deals up and down with an army of house support has no time to make his wife a housewife. The Dangote you are referencing is divorced. Read up on why.
you are still not getting the point...
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by pocohantas(f): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2019
ornicus:

How many Nigerian men are even Dangote?

After telling us to build with men because all the rich guys are taken- they end up referencing Dangote when it suits them.

This is the confusion I keep talking about, speaking from both sides of the mouth. grin
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by AkhereOkaka(m): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2019
TruthinAction:
In present they world economy no reasonable middle class man will even want such, even if she's not working in a formal organisations setting, she can be doing her thing in an informal setting i mean business(self employed) which will give her ample opportunity to also take care of the home(kids)
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2019
pocohantas:

This is the kind of genius inventions our entrepreneurs should come up with o. Like IoT for toto affairs, make im dey one place dey monitor am. While I monitor his own too... cheesy

The man go dey monitor her toto. Ahh Nah to dive inside her anus.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Alexaonfleek: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2019
No.i can't be a housewife no matter how rich the man is.the highest I can do is to look for a job or business that won't take too much of my time for the sake of the kids.

Godforbid if something tragic happens nko.i can't just be relying on a man's money like that.

And as for the cheating part,if the lady still wants to cheat,laslas she will cheat.its not being a sit at home wife that will keep her legs closed.

Pls if you're going to quote me,do so with a matured mind and not like a raging bull
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Funmmyastic: 8:25am On Sep 24, 2019
No!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Female Facebook Account Is Needed / Don’t Blow Grammar Here, What Does This Phrase Mean? / Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.