Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram (62614 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by dayleke: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
And your point is?

The OP and the mod are not serious...

Se na dis one be next?

Of all things wey dey go on in Naija now,abi?

Eyin pples yii o serious sha.....
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
ednut1:
Not a crime in the usa. So wats d big deal

See a mentally slaved person taking morals from another country.So,as long as America accepts it,makes it justified?
I am so pained the way some people reason.

1 Like

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Almunjid(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Stop insulting them, they r sick spiritually, n they need ur prayers.
May God deliver them.
Come o, Y igbos just dey spoil our hard earned reputation upandan? Yesterday na drugs n today na Lesbian

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by AmazingELixir: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
Wow!... intimate kiss better than fagz grin
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by ednut1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
danjumakolo:

See a mentally slaved person taking morals from another country.So,as long as America accepts it,makes it justified?
I am so pained the way some people reason.
weda u accept it or not. Does it change anytin
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by QuickStandard: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
I hope these mods are sane?

Cos I don't understand why always pushing what's
abnormous in this country to front page always. It was Charley boy's daughter, now these ones.

Are you guys trying to promote gay and lesbianism in this forum. Be guided you all.

People will post important happenings, you won't push them to FP, but once it is immoral, you rush it to front page, rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Diso60090(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
ednut1:
Ask your small deal you know you know
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Gerrard59(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
johnkey:
hmmm yummy, threesum on my mind.

Lesbians not bisexuals.

Ire2:
My dear i don't give a single flying Bleep. They can be lesbians for all I care. I no send

grin grin
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
ednut1:
Are we in USA??
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Idrismusty97(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Always the ugly ones.
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by chimeziedickson: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
So disgusting.......

1 Like

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by SocialJustice: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Kevwe Okoroh is actually a pretty girl. Knew her when she was dating a friend. I'm not really surprised she ended a lesbian, very free spirited girl.
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by phoenix45(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
iberibe na enye onye ara morale

1 Like

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Ttipsy(f): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
that is their business. face your front pls..
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Diso60090(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
made4naijamusic:
US-based Nigerian fight attendant, Silverline Okoro, who has been with her girlfriend for almost four years, posted a video of them kissing passionately on Instagram.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/nigerian-air-hostess-and-her-girlfriend-share-passionate-kiss-on-instagram/

Two transgendered kissing
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Alfred234(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Awww they look good together
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Gerrard59:

Lesbians not bisexuals.

grin grin

Lol bro. I don highhhhhhhh, nna mehn my Muslims buddies don bottle me anyhow, yarnings they cry here base on men voltage high finish
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by bobnatlo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Abegoo

Y people de close them eyes while kissing
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by ednut1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
SmartTiger:
Are we in USA??
the gals are in the usa
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Lordofthewest(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
bro4u:
they won't shout Igbo Amaka now ooo angry

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by oluwasegun007(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fukafuka:
cheesy cheesy..... Then comes....... grin grin grin

O boy, the image for this pic long pass my dick ooo

I need to do something about my size oooo lol
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by fifty5(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
If nairaland can ban post on forex, gambling et al, it should also ban news on same sex cos it is uncultural and it is also a violation of our constitution in these extraction of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
HaileSelassie:
angry I really do not understand Nairaland's new found love for Same sex related news...

Majority of 9jerians are Homophobic,
The Law is Homophobic

So why shove it on our faces?

nairaland... promoting vile since 200......
seun osewa is gay I've been saying this

3 Likes

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by BabangidaHamza(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Two useless i.diots.
Certified Idiots
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by dangoteinlaw: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Op correct urself it's flight attendant. Air hostess is actually considered offensive

1 Like

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Oreofepeters: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
the rate at which girls are turning lesbian nowadays is alarming
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
Stranac:
seun osewa is gay I've been saying this
lol could be possible

Dated a chick during NYSC and never knew she was bisexual shocked
One full year oo

So anything is possible
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by SachaBastien(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
1. They don't know how to kiss
2. If they were straight, they would find it hard to have a boyfriend or husband.
3. They don't look clean.
None of these submissions are based on their current sexuality. Thank you.
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Isobug: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
wittyt98:
what they do with their lives is non of my business. live and let live

I LOVE LESBIANS
I now see three Lesbians here
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Emmafe(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Na there wahala be that

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by AfroSamurai: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Honestly, the way you guys promote this stuff is becoming something else. You're indirectly placing these things in the subconscious mind of people and that's how it usually starts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Accosts A Nigerian Lady For Dressing "Indecently" (pic/vid) / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.