Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram (62672 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by clarocuzioo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
stemmez:

Miserable soul, get a life. Im busy couting money. Fkk off

Hahahahaa, yes counting lesbian connection cheap money, come let me employ you instead of wasting your life and destiny on lesbian money.
God forsaken entity.

1 Like

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by openmine(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
So disgusting and irritating........

I feel for the parents who were already anticipating that their daughters will one day come home to show them their future hubbies.....

instead,they are sadly seeing their daughters shamefully kissing each other on social media!

When bad and terrible things start happening to these ladies,they will be the first to ask God... "why me?"

1 Like

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
madgoat:

The only ugly cow i see is you. If e pain u as they are lesbians, do us all a favour and hug transformer. angry
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by columbus007(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
stemmez:

Miserable soul, get a life. Im busy couting money. Fkk off
who be this thing.
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by odehbrainard: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
She and her sister Kessiena were my school mates in high school, their dad a retired general bundled them from America to school in Nigeria over behaviourial issues, the youngest graduated with top honours and making waves education wise in the states.
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Waste of toto cup
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Abiboss: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ire2:
My dear i don't give a single flying Bleep. They can be lesbians for all I care. I no send
But if na gay you go send

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by bigcasava1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
u nd ur likes can practise ur useless life in US or uk but not in nigeria, pls do inform charly boy nd his useless daughter.
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Coldfeets: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Cheap smelling lesbian, I pity your husband who have made the greatest mistake of his life marrying a useless lesbian.
You once posted a story her of how a lesbian woman was trying to entice you with her money and connection, but from the above statement and position of urs, its clear you are enjoying lesbian game, dirty thing.
Smell out of my mention and go find other god forsaken entities as you.
SPITS!!!

Why do even bother responding to that useless lesbian?

She's nothing but a worthless piece of thrash.

In short, let me join you in spitting upon her like people spit of crap.

SPITSSSS!!!! sad

1 Like

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Abiboss:

But if na gay you go send

Ain't no bitch ass gay nigga like you.
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
columbus007:
who be this thing.
Ya papa na thing
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Hahahahaa, yes counting lesbian connection cheap money, come let me employ you instead of wasting your life and destiny on lesbian money.
God forsaken entity.
Have u caught me wt ur mum or sister? Wankking goat
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
my fellow Nigerians why do we like pretence,Seun is using his sense on all of u,we claim to not like gay people or homosexuality but let someone just create a thread on it and everyone would gather and start competing on who would make the highest homophobic comment as if it would change anything,the individuals involved don't give a flying Bleep about ur existence and probably won't read ur comments.
If u claim not to like homosexuality then when such threads are created don't comment,that's the only way such threads would stop hitting the front page,Seun is not forcing anything on anyone he is simply a businessman and one idea about blogging is to give people a topic they want to talk about whether they are condemn the topic or appreciate it,the more controversial the better. However like I said we pretend a lot,the truth is that most of us are intrigued by homosexuality and we always want to assure ourselves that we hate it and equally convince other readers that it is not welcome here in Nigeria so we keep making the meanest comment,while in reality I know that a lot of u know a few folks who are gays or at least rumoured to be and u actually great such people nicely,so let's stop deceiving ourselves. Take me for instance,I'm not really interested in tech stuff,so any thread on the latest phones or tech that get to front page,I don't open it,it should be the same for u,u claim not to give a Bleep about homosexuality so if u see a thread on it one word "walk", u don't need to open it and then look at the folks kissing and then start telling us how u puked and then start cursing them as if they are on nairaland and then start accusing seun of imposing whatever on u

5 Likes

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by educhigo: 2:02am On Aug 22, 2018
zoo country without law,what happen to 14years jail term for lesbian and gay in nigeria

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by blujoi(m): 2:31am On Aug 22, 2018
Waoh!!! Wish I fit buy you a bottle of your fav drink, for this insightful post. Most don't get it. The more you click on these threads like this, the algorithms on NL are able to decode what topics draws top comments. Just like you said, when u refuse to view such threads, they'll stop pushing it.

darkchild64:
my fellow Nigerians why do we like pretence,Seun is using his sense on all of u,we claim to not like gay people or homosexuality but let someone just create a thread on it and everyone would gather and start competing on who would make the highest homophobic comment as if it would change anything,the individuals involved don't give a flying Bleep about ur existence and probably won't read ur comments.
If u claim not to like homosexuality then when such threads are created don't comment,that's the only way such threads would stop hitting the front page,Seun is not forcing anything on anyone he is simply a businessman and one idea about blogging is to give people a topic they want to talk about whether they are condemn the topic or appreciate it,the more controversial the better. However like I said we pretend a lot,the truth is that most of us are intrigued by homosexuality and we always want to assure ourselves that we hate it and equally convince other readers that it is not welcome here in Nigeria so we keep making the meanest comment,while in reality I know that a lot of u know a few folks who are gays or at least rumoured to be and u actually great such people nicely,so let's stop deceiving ourselves. Take me for instance,I'm not really interested in tech stuff,so any thread on the latest phones or tech that get to front page,I don't open it,it should be the same for u,u claim not to give a Bleep about homosexuality so if u see a thread on it one word "walk", u don't need to open it and then look at the folks kissing and then start telling us how u puked and then start cursing them as if they are on nairaland and then start accusing seun of imposing whatever on u
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by chiedozie198100: 2:34am On Aug 22, 2018
HaileSelassie:
angry I really do not understand Nairaland's new found love for Same sex related news...

Majority of 9jerians are Homophobic,
The Law is Homophobic

So why shove it on our faces?

nairaland... promoting vile shii since 200......

It's because unseen forces now run nairaland
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by jaxxy(m): 6:42am On Aug 22, 2018
That wasn’t cool. Yuck
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Simon21(m): 6:43am On Aug 22, 2018
You better be u.s based.
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by bitcoinvin(m): 7:06am On Aug 22, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Two useless i.diots.

hahhahahahahhaha::very useless my dear

1 Like

Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Popotemi01(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2018
Are They Mad? Men Don Finish Ni
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by NinaArsenal(f): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2018
Beautiful girls, Waiting for bae to come next weekend.
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by Revolva(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram by sarcasticdude(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2018
Its so sad and disappointing to see dat after 1960 and in this 21st Century *NIGERIANS STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO KISS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom's Wedding Outfit Causes A Stir Online (Photo) / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.