Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC (53401 Views)

Kwankwaso Won't Become VP To Peter Obi - NNPP / Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide / Why Osinbajo chartered private chopper for Kabba trip – Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by kollinz1234(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ko
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by limeta(f): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hiss spit

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by farem: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
statusquoante:
Correct. 2023 is the right time whether piggyyeasterners like it or not. The whole world can't wait to have him in the saddle... cool
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by Viking007(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
If Buhari steps down for Osinabanjo today I will vote APC
Seconded!

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by YorubaAssasin: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
reyscrub:
I speak to your life that every Buhari that is holding #endsars in your life shall fall sick and move away to enable osinbanjo sack the sars in Jesus name, amen

While your own life dey rot away.. grin
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by Corrinthians(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Firefire:
Mr. Yemi Osunbade is also a confirmed terrorist after Buhary from the coven of darkness called APC.
Bwahahahahahahahaha!

I told everyone days ago that all the praises our Amazing Vice President was getting from these PDP supporters were due to their hope of polarising APC supporters. I PARTICULARLY said, once the gimmick fails, like it did the last time, they'd go back to their default state of misery and hatred against the gentleman in particular and APC in general. grin

It has started happening earlier than I thought it would. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by safarigirl(f): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bolustical:
We SWners do not want the Presidency right now. If OBJ could get 8 years, Buhari deserves his own too.

All we want is 2023. We have enough capable hands. Osibanjo, Fasola, Ambode, Amosun, Akinwunmi Adesina. Name them in every sphere.

We have also invested so much in the electronic, print and social media. So, all is set.

BTW, we don't want any votes from the East. If Abiola could win in 1993 and Buhari in 2015 without the Igbos, we would win again.
tbis is such an insult to the souls of all the Igbos that died fighting to actualise MKO's mandate

Then again, this is Nairaland, where the lowest of cretins Nigerian can produce loiter. No surprises

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by CSTR1005: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
lol.

The BBC does not know about the regional balance of power in Nigeria.

It is not their fault though. They are not Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by MartinCorridon: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
What has South South got to do with Kanu brotherly? undecided

Na go hausa sabi dem no sabi come ooo.

They find it hard to distinguish between S.East and S.South....

Sad...but the reality
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by meobizy(f): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
One thing I’ve honestly noticed is everyone heaps blame on our president but do the opposite for the vice. It seems this report isn’t far off the mark.
Nairalanders will say rubbish as usual because it’s all they do, troll all day — and night. Na the work them dey do.
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by CSTR1005: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
safarigirl:
tbis is such an insult to the souls of all the Igbos that died fighting to actualise MKO's mandate

Then again, this is Nairaland, where the lowest of cretins Nigerian can produce loiter. No surprises
You don't need to answer him.

Just wait till 2023 if you can , and then remind him of his folly.

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by GuntersChain(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Which favourite president?
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by Almunjid(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Racoon:
Osinbajo simply have the midas touch.APC should field him in 2019 instead of the incompetent boss he is deputizing for.So pathetic a well read & exposed man is seconding a man with no basic O'Level.Only in Nigeria.
No be certificate them dey use rule. Wetin the past president with PhD do for us? Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by fk001(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bolustical:
We SWners do not want the Presidency right now. If OBJ could get 8 years, Buhari deserves his own too.

All we want is 2023. We have enough capable hands. Osibanjo, Fasola, Ambode, Amosun, Akinwunmi Adesina. Name them in every sphere.

We have also invested so much in the electronic, print and social media. So, all is set.

BTW, we don't want any votes from the East. If Abiola could win in 1993 and Buhari in 2015 without the Igbos, we would win again.

You said it all bro.

One bottle of coke for you
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by safarigirl(f): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
CSTR1005:

You don't need to answer him.

Just wait till 2023 if you can , and then remind him of his folly.
hopefully I will be doing that from abroad, because the mere idea that I share a country with people like that despicable fellow is nauseating

Nigerians in Nigeria disgust me

6 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by fk001(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
If Buhari steps down for Osinabanjo today I will vote APC

Because he is a Christian.

And for your naive mind you think PMB want to islamatize a secular country like Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
safarigirl:
hopefully I will be doing that from abroad, because the mere idea that I share a country with people like that despicable fellow is nauseating

Chaaiii see finishing! Safari nne... Abeg haff mercy naa...

5 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by princejenks(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nigeria needs an efficient politician,president buhari clearly doesn't fit that description. Nigeria deserves better in 2019,let's leave sentiments aside and do the right thing for the future of this country
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by Austin4lif: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarrki:
He will surely take over in 2023
i thought that is when your party said that the terrorist people from the east will take over power
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by Adebowale89(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
youngeagle:
so funny how PMB abysmal performance have made Osinbajo Nigeria favorite leader,these Westerns are pressing us like remote

I thought Nigeria is a zoo? why bother about a zoo? you've abandoned the rising sun again to her fate?

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by yazach: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by statusquoante: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
CSTR1005:
lol.

The BBC does not know about the regional balance of power in Nigeria.

It is not their fault though. They are not Nigerians.

Come on, the Brits know us more than we know ourselves.
They know an Igbo presidency is a taboo - an aberration that should never be.
NW rules on behalf of the north while SW rules on behalf of the south
Chikena!

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by BiafranJesus: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Favourite for cowards amd backstabbers
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by CSTR1005: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
safarigirl:

The guy you quoted is an idiot.

He somehow believes a Yoruba presidency gives him a bragging right.

The last Yoruba president did not even repair the road to his village.

And besides, the guy is not going to win anyway.
He is not going to have a sai buhari to latch on to in 2023, and the pdp would eat him alive.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by Duru1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
These jackasses are at it again. Who made this dumbass a Nigerian favorite leader?

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by Ellixlimswag(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
statusquoante:
Correct.
2023 is the right time whether piggyyeasterners like it or not.
The whole world can't wait to have him in the saddle... cool
trash talk
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by CSTR1005: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
statusquoante:

Come on, the Brits know us more than we know ourselves.
They know an Igbo presidency is a taboo - an aberration that should never be.
NW rules on behalf of the north while SW rules on behalf of the south
Chikena!
Says the perpetual opposition that has packed all their eggs in the APC basket.

Once buhari leaves in 2023, we will revisit this statement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by Odingo1: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
meobizy:
One thing I’ve honestly noticed is everyone heaps blame on our president but do the opposite for the vice. It seems this report isn’t far off the mark.
Nairalanders will say rubbish as usual because it’s all they do, troll all day — and night. Na the work them dey do.

That is Yorubas for you, painting Buhari black and praising their own Osinbajo as if two of them are not ruling together, lets see how after their betrayals and the north will give them power in 2023. They have never learn their lesson. The north is taking note, all their interest is to keep Buhari till 2023 and then take over, they will be heavily disappointed by the North, Time will tell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by FarahAideed: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
fk001:

Because he is a Christian.

And for your naive mind you think PMB want to islamatize a secular country like Nigeria.

Not because he is Christian but because he seems competent
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by duroc(m): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Racoon:
Osinbajo simply have the midas touch.APC should field him in 2019 instead of the incompetent boss he is deputizing for.So pathetic a well read & exposed man is seconding a man with no basic O'Level.Only in Nigeria.

Hausa no go gree
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by CSTR1005: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Duru1:
These jackasses are at it again. Who made this dumbass a Nigerian favorite leader?
The pdp would most likely be coming out with a credible and popular northerner in 2023, I am waiting to see how the mere commissioner is going to commandeer votes in the rest of the south and core north.

Maybe tinubu will do an abracadabra for him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding / Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria / Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.