Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC (53397 Views)

Kwankwaso Won't Become VP To Peter Obi - NNPP / Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide / Why Osinbajo chartered private chopper for Kabba trip – Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by Shukuakukobambi: 1:11am On Aug 22, 2018
maestroferddi:
You who follow him like a familiar spirit should know where he is.

It appears you have some kind of admiration for the man but is trying to couch it with feeble criticism. ...

I admire empty cheat beating clowns who talk themselves into avoidable crisis and eventual oblivion. I admire their comic value cheesy

I don't know where he is. Pls tell if you know wink
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by Fariq: 1:17am On Aug 22, 2018
fk001:

Because he is a Christian.

And for your naive mind you think PMB want to islamatize a secular country like Nigeria.

You have exposed the pig.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by 35824L: 1:36am On Aug 22, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Sophisticated morrrons. They never learn.

Can a SW/NW ticket defeat a NW/SE ticket? We shall see then.
The fact that PDP would even contemplate giving their presidential ticket to a northerner again in 2023 despite how you iboes have been carrying the party on your heads, only goes to confirm your slave status in the country. If your own PDP won't see you pathetic lots fit and worthy of the exalted office, why should APC even consider it?

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by maestroferddi: 2:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I admire empty cheat beating clowns who talk themselves into avoidable crisis and eventual oblivion. I admire their comic value cheesy

I don't know where he is. Pls tell if you know wink
Lie.

You admire him because he conquered cowardice a long time ago.

They say cowards die many times before their deaths.

You sham/cheap display of obedience is occasioned by your fear of engagement.

Dude, are you scared!
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by MarvelousMe: 2:17am On Aug 22, 2018
Bolustical:
We SWners do not want the Presidency right now. If OBJ could get 8 years, Buhari deserves his own too.

All we want is 2023. We have enough capable hands. Osibanjo, Fasola, Ambode, Amosun, Akinwunmi Adesina. Name them in every sphere.

We have also invested so much in the electronic, print and social media. So, all is set.

BTW, we don't want any votes from the East. If Abiola could win in 1993 and Buhari in 2015 without the Igbos, we would win again.

Hmm you mean even Rotimi Amaechi is wasting his time in Apc?

Surely you must know he's nursing that ambition, right??
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by MarvelousMe: 2:18am On Aug 22, 2018
MartinCorridon:

With Kanu's foolishness, North would rather vote a headmaster from S.West rather than the most powerful political figure from S.East /S.South.

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by maestroferddi: 2:18am On Aug 22, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Of course it's academic and the delusions that have eaten you up will always make you unwilling to admit your hypocrisy but i'll keep trying anyway

Why are you bothered about a 2023 when to all intents and purpose as you would make us believe, 2019 is done and dusted? Did you see how you were showing pains when talking about the possibility that you might have longer to wait for an igbo presidency?

Why would you even want the presidency when majority of your people want their utopian country that kanu promised them? why would you want a partnership with the gworo chewing kunu drinking head slamming fulani almajiris just because of the presidency of the zoo? What happened to all the chants of biafra or death?
It is not my fault you cannot do deductive reasoning.

Go through my posts above. I have addressed this fantasies you are trying to resurrect.

I have been consistent without deviations. You are the one vacillating and oscillating like a disproportionate pendulum.
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by MarvelousMe: 2:19am On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:

Southeast can’t hate Apc and still say they wants to take over

That will be double standard

You can’t reap where you did not sow

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by sokera: 4:49am On Aug 22, 2018
Bolustical:
We SWners do not want the Presidency right now. If OBJ could get 8 years, Buhari deserves his own too.

All we want is 2023. We have enough capable hands. Osibanjo, Fasola, Ambode, Amosun, Akinwunmi Adesina. Name them in every sphere.

We have also invested so much in the electronic, print and social media. So, all is set.

BTW, we don't want any votes from the East. If Abiola could win in 1993 and Buhari in 2015 without the Igbos, we would win again.
please stop being bias , out of all the names you mentioned only Osinbajo is tested and trusted ...
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by GMbuharii: 5:20am On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:

My brother how you dey ?

Shut up,who be your brother?
Wetin concern me with zombie?
grin

Lzaa,see me see wahala o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by godliman: 5:31am On Aug 22, 2018
Bolustical:

If you want to know why nigeria is in this rot go look at the mirror. You chose leaders on grounds of ethnicity not competence abi? Nigeria isn't dying of any disease she is dying of poison from folks like you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by godliman: 5:36am On Aug 22, 2018
GMbuharii:

;DLzaa,see me see wahala o
I too dont like zombies but they are our brothers, bros take am easy no be fight na make nigeria better for we and our children
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by famosh: 5:45am On Aug 22, 2018
VULCAN:
Your psychological imbalance is rather deep, coupled with the BMC allowance based on number of posts; it's obvious you are beyond redemption.

How can you say some people's appreciation of Osinbajo's great actions while his boss is being rejuvenated in London is based on a desire to divide APC.

You are seriously sick.

So if PDP praise Osinbajo that will make Gen. Buhari sack him or what?

The import of this is that you come from a background of I WILL NEVER SPEAK GOOD OF MY POLITICAL OPPONENT EVEN IF HE IS DOING WHAT IS RIGHT!

APC is a blight on this nation and it will surely implode someday because it is formed by evil, bloodsucking, corrupt, selfish bastards who love power but don't know how to govern.

Rubbish

You obviously don't understand politics! Has the PDP EVER commended Buhari for anything before? Or you think if Osinbajo was president under APC, the PDP will praise him like they're doing now? Is that how magnanimous the PDP is?
You funny o, guy!
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by Shukuakukobambi: 5:48am On Aug 22, 2018
maestroferddi:
It is not my fault you cannot do deductive reasoning.

Go through my posts above. I have addressed this fantasies you are trying to resurrect.

I have been consistent without deviations. You are the vacillating and oscillating like a disproportionate pendulum.

You describe yourself perfectly when you use those words

Why would you suddenly start bothering about 2023 if you truly believe 2019 is done and dusted?
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by Shukuakukobambi: 5:52am On Aug 22, 2018
maestroferddi:
Lie.

You admire him because he conquered cowardice a long time ago.

They say cowards die many times before their deaths.

You sham/cheap display of obedience is occasioned by your fear of engagement.

Dude, are you scared!

fear of what engagement? scared of who or what? obedience to what? cheesy

The albino hunchback made many threats and made much noise but alas couldn't show up when it was time to act. Even his followers whom he instructed to burn down the zoo if anything happened to him have suddenly developed stiffness of muscles. maybe they ran out of matches with which to start the fire?
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by DKM123: 6:11am On Aug 22, 2018
Racoon:
Osinbajo simply have the midas touch.APC should field him in 2019 instead of the incompetent boss he is deputizing for.So pathetic a well read & exposed man is seconding a man with no basic O'Level.Only in Nigeria.

I SINCERELY WISH THE APC WOULD CONSIDER THIS
. It will lead our country on the path of progress!
But the North as usually will be our stumbling block to progress.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by fk001(m): 6:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Fariq:

You have exposed the pig.

Eid Mubarak bro

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by emmie14: 7:15am On Aug 22, 2018
Bolustical:

Obj finished two tenures and wish Buhari have complete 8years and Yoruba again for 2023. Now GEJ wasn't allowed to finish 8years because he's from minority south south and igbos from south east are not suppose to be candidates for presidency , you don't need their votes yet you don't want their sovereignty and independence. Don't you think you are wicked and selfish?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by naijajobx: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2018
hmmm
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by GMbuharii: 7:24am On Aug 22, 2018
Bolustical:

Mallam,keep deceiving yourself,we all know that you are a pure Hausa.
Malla grin

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by OShepherd: 7:35am On Aug 22, 2018
Racoon:
Osinbajo simply have the midas touch.APC should field him in 2019 instead of the incompetent boss he is deputizing for.So pathetic a well read & exposed man is seconding a man with no basic O'Level.Only in Nigeria.
Only in my country do you find a blindman leading those with full eyesights. Only in my country do you find a welder/Carpenter leading an Electrical committee, Oh! Only in my country do you find a "pastor" wanting to purchase a power transformer yet with no iota of technical expertise except been 'religious'! Yet we want things to work out by praying to Jesus Christ & Mohammed: Oh! Only in Nigeria the Hypocritical fellow is loved&praised by so many while the focused&forthright is hated in all totality. What is GODLY about these actions of ours. Oh! What a land mass engulfed in disorderliness embedded in their genes. Who will save us from us?
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by Fariq: 8:16am On Aug 22, 2018
fk001:

Eid Mubarak bro

Taqabbalallahu Minna Wamimkum. Until I come to collect Barka da Sallah.
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by OfficialAPCNig: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2018
35824L:
The fact that PDP would even contemplate giving their presidential ticket to a northerner again in 2023 despite how you iboes have been carrying the party on your heads, only goes to confirm your slave status in the country. If your own PDP won't see you pathetic lots fit and worthy of the exalted office, why should APC even consider it?
If you are not a fool, you would have known that PDP zones their Presidency and NW have not completed theirs. The death of Yaradua upsets the balance.

So the ticket would remain there till they complete theirs.

Unfortunately for you lots, it is a NW/SE ticket. Let me see how the treacherous ones would defeat that ticket with their cursed SW/NW ticket, a combination that had never won in the history of this country.

Jonathan was a stone throw away from fixing this country with the National Confab report implementation. But greed for worldly things didn't allow you lots to support a process that would have fixed this country for good.

Nigerians know that it would be unacceptable to you lots living everyday of your life with the reality that an unknown leader from a minority tribe restructured Nigeria.

You guys campaigned on the promise APC would restructure the country and yet you guys have not mentioned that to the deaf ancestor, because it would be unheard of that a Northern fixed the country.

Now you guys are pushing for a 2023 Presidency that would never happen so that you would start your kangoro restructuring like OBJ.

Buhari's camp would rather support an APC SE Presidency 2023 than an SW Presidency to give a PDP's Northern moslem candidate a greater chance at the Presidency because it would be difficult for an Igbo man to vote for Roaches as APC's President.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by jpphilips(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2018
xangerar:
His biggest 2023 threat is his own mentor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who seems to death want it so much. His second big threat is the South East who are almost certain 2023 is the time to produce a Nigerian President.

SE is not a threat to Osibanjo, his god father is.
If Buhari gives him his blessing in 2023, the north will automatically back him, already all elites are pro Osibanjo, what does he need SE blessing for?
They should continue recycling their pdp thieves while Nigeria moves on, who really cares?

4 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by fk001(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2018
Fariq:

Taqabbalallahu Minna Wamimkum. Until I come to collect Barka da Sallah.

OK no problem smiley
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by Psoul(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Trash as usual from BBC... If PYO is really serious knowing fully (full) well that he has the backing of well meaning Nigerians, the lepros dinosaur called buhari is no match for him.

Just the way OBJ cowardly begged Atiku then, that's how the moving carcass called buhari will beg Osibanjo.
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by JasonScoolari: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=Psoul post=70501568][/quote] Thanks anyways.
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by TundeBricklayer: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2018
Bolustical:

I will remind you this post after general election next year, when northerners will start dancing skelewo for your guys stupidity after election, I pray PMB will win, the fake love just because of 2019.
Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by LZAA: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
GMbuharii:

grin

Lzaa,see me see wahala o
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC by Babacele: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
jpphilips:

SE is not a threat to Osibanjo, his god father is.
If Buhari gives him his blessing in 2023, the north will automatically back him, already all elites are pro Osibanjo, what does he need SE blessing for?
They should continue recycling their pdp thieves while Nigeria moves on, who really cares?
and you believe Tinubu is interested in 2023? ...and isn't he better than any of the guys around presently? The way Tinubu mind works, An Akabueze, Rochas, Osinbajo or Amaechi Presidency is as good as a Tinubu's. If you had read his interview immediately after the end of his tenure in 2007, then you would understand why he may not be keen about public office any longer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari / Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.