Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Nairaland Date: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nairaland Date: (1598 Views)

My Nairaland Crush / What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) / See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nairaland Date: by 190: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2010
victor01:

her name is Omololakeji.
whats her nairaland username!
Re: My Nairaland Date: by piccadot(f): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2010
Re: My Nairaland Date: by queeneve: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2010
See ladies,

That why you SHOULDN'T DATE ANY MEN FROM NL, you will become a number in a black book somewhere,
Re: My Nairaland Date: by HFOG(f): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2010
@Poster. . . Just wanna find out how this post has helped you. . . Think productively. . . What have you achieved? You know she's on NL and you post her name? Not like defending her or something. . . but what goes around comes around dear. . . and two wrongs never make a right. . . Be careful

@190. . . I know it's only you that can ask that kinda question. . . absurd!
Re: My Nairaland Date: by Orikinla(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2010
How are sure this is a true story?

Do it like Orikinla, show her photograph if you have nothing to be ashamed of.

FACTS DO NOT LIE.
Re: My Nairaland Date: by nellaluv(f): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2010
How does this concern us, must u wash ur dirty linen in public. Sheez, NL full of immature posters, hope ur happy since u've gotten ur 5mins of fame, nonsense.
What did you say her name was again? tongue
Re: My Nairaland Date: by Idowuogbo(f): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2010
Orikinla:

How are sure this is a true story?

Do it like Orikinla, show her photograph if you have nothing to be ashamed of.

FACTS DO NOT LIE.
haba oriki , u are wicked oo grin cheesy
imagine u are even stiring d suitation
pshure ko pishure ni
amebo
Re: My Nairaland Date: by Saraha1(f): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2010
Instead of you to sought your prob in private you came to disgrace your self,can you now tell me what you have gain from all this mess?
Re: My Nairaland Date: by Areaboy2(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2010
fcking hypos most of you are here, !!!

how many of you that haven't committed or taught of committing the same crime, speak up now of forever STFU!!!! angry

Can you imagine carolece " I have s3x just for the hell of it"

then wtf are you saying? . what would u know about relationships? Don't let me say something bad about you oh!!! angry

ppl meet in the pubs and go home together, not even knowing each others name the next day. So i still cant see the big crime Mr poster committed undecided
Re: My Nairaland Date: by todan(m): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2010
@ poster, u fall my hand, why u go mention the babe name na, u chop fawu yanch (chicken butt), wey u dey talk like parrot wey no get control, stupendious intete.
Re: My Nairaland Date: by lourash(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2010
@ poster you are one of the reasons why some people will want to avoid having anything to do with people on NL

[img][/img]

Re: My Nairaland Date: by Creamish(f): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2010
Kiss n Tell . . Totally immature . . i can imagine all the other peeps uv informed in ur neighbourhood. . . poor girl!
Re: My Nairaland Date: by eneci: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2010
i am not interested in dis dating shit.guys,just wanted to tell you guys that there is this consulting firm known as seawellsconsulting.they are fraud-thieves and are looking for who to dupe.they will promise you that they can get u a job with snecou group but in the real sense,snecou is not employing.make una shine una eyes ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Get Her To Like You? / If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? / Sharin Dsame Tootbrush Wit Ur Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.