Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Street People Are So Dumb! (my Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Street People Are So Dumb! (my Experience) (909 Views)

I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Dumb? / Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Street People Are So Dumb! (my Experience) by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 22, 2018
I want for a sallah Street party with my guy o just to end the day. While there people where dancing on the roadside as usual. Girls plenty yapa! After I drank some bottles of beer I decided to go dance with some females. I looked for a nice looking girl and walked up to her to dance. U will not believe that this ape snubbed me. U know what she told me? She say " I don't know you" . I was perplexed. Common Street local ape dey tell me that one. I just walked away to find another one. Hmmmmm. Na this one even trip me pass. As I just wan start to dance with this girl na so one guy wan start fight with me o! Bcus of a fvukcing bitch? Name so this guy break bootle o. Wan stab me bcus I wan dance with girl. All this happened on the street roadside! People gathered the scene! Na so I just run Comot that place sharply. Before u know it, another fight con start o. Asin Street people are so backward and local! All of them just started fighting for no fvucking reason! I was fvucking confused. They were breaking chairs on people head! It happened so fast! I just run Comot with my guy! Street people are fucvking dumb ehn! I will never go for a street party in my life Iswear! The people that attend those parties are apes and chimps. Fvuck!

I'm out!
Re: Street People Are So Dumb! (my Experience) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:24am On Aug 22, 2018
Lol cheesy, thank God your head is still intact!

It all depend on the kinda street tho'!

2 Likes

Re: Street People Are So Dumb! (my Experience) by Forzap: 3:56am On Aug 22, 2018
lol at your age you still dey dance for street, you sef gan local undecided undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Street People Are So Dumb! (my Experience) by dingbang(m): 5:26am On Aug 22, 2018
angry
Re: Street People Are So Dumb! (my Experience) by OneCorner: 5:42am On Aug 22, 2018
Mrbolt555:
I want for a sallah Street party with my guy o just to end the day. While there people where dancing on the roadside as usual. Girls plenty yapa! After I drank some bottles of beer I decided to go dance with some females. I looked for a nice looking girl and walked up to her to dance. U will not believe that this ape snubbed me. U know what she told me? She say " I don't know you" . I was perplexed. Common Street local ape dey tell me that one. I just walked away to find another one. Hmmmmm. Na this one even trip me pass. As I just wan start to dance with this girl na so one guy wan start fight with me o! Bcus of a fvukcing bitch? Name so this guy break bootle o. Wan stab me bcus I wan dance with girl. All this happened on the street roadside! People gathered the scene! Na so I just run Comot that place sharply. Before u know it, another fight con start o. Asin Street people are so backward and local! All of them just started fighting for no fvucking reason! I was fvucking confused. They were breaking chairs on people head! It happened so fast! I just run Comot with my guy! Street people are fucvking dumb ehn! I will never go for a street party in my life Iswear! The people that attend those parties are apes and chimps. Fvuck!

I'm out!

Re: Street People Are So Dumb! (my Experience) by Cholls(m): 5:55am On Aug 22, 2018
Forzap:
lol at your age you still dey dance for street, you sef gan local undecided undecided
my brother you know is age?!...and besides, according to is predicament the guy is a very young person that's just getting to experience/exposed to life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Street People Are So Dumb! (my Experience) by IamPlato(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2018

What Do You Expect From Such Parties?

Such Party Where You Drink Beer And Dance With ladies And Do Nasty Things... Such Place Is Full Of Street Lions And Dragons Possessed Creatures, who Have Come To Create Confusion, Kill, Steal, and To Destroy...

Be Wise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Manmen / Guys Will You Use This For Your Lady / Tips To Make Her Hot And Wet For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.