Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend (3703 Views)

I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) / Street People Are So Dumb! (my Experience) / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by VickyELEFAN(f): 6:39am On Nov 07, 2021
On Friday, me and my boyfriend and his sister planned a vacation and on our trip, we decided to branch an eatry in EKPOMA.

I was sitting at the back and his sister was sitting in the front seat. I didn't have any reason to complain since the car isn't mine and she's his sister.

When we got to LEO Restaurant & Bar, EKPOMA. We had to alight and get some food. Here in lies the drama. The sister came out and gave me her laptop bag to carry, while she walks empty handed with a high should. A shoulder as high as olumo rock.

As a humble lady, I didn't want to complain so I carried the bag. At the same time, I was trying to carry my own purse too, then the laptop bag fell down.

She insulted in the presence of many people and my boyfriend did not complain or caution her. Instead he frowned at me.
When we got into the eatry again, he bought his food with big meat but me I only got a rice with fish.

I didn't complain but I was hurt. The next I heard was the brother saying, "Vicky is your ATM with you, you will have to pay for the meal". Even though I don't have money, the bill is not an issues but my own mother and father are starving. My mother has been drinking gari and cold water for over 3 months now.
Why will I be paying for a rude girl and boyfriend who doesn't understand me.
I am going to dumb this guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 6:41am On Nov 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na only you carry your two legs go put for that marriage abi na relation-boat I go even call am self tongue

Well,your bf no try cha...Via say he for instantly caution him sister undecided. What kind of a guyman is he? undecided. Guyman wey dey make him woman dey feel less among him family members,make he put am for back of him mind say las las, Nobody for him family go respect her because he don already bring her down before them...

Op,I can also deduce from your write up that you're kind of stalking him tongue. Or perhaps una two na still teenagers lipsrsealed. Wey love still dey shag undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by illicit(m): 6:43am On Nov 07, 2021
Yes u DEAFinitely have to DUMB him because love is not truly BLIND

grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by Brownhypo: 6:50am On Nov 07, 2021
Abeg DUMB his sorry a*s grin

14 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by dawnomike(m): 6:51am On Nov 07, 2021
You, your boyfriend and his sister are all doing well... grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by chiommy123(f): 6:52am On Nov 07, 2021
No mind the yeye guy. He deserves the dumbing abeg.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by toujurs: 6:58am On Nov 07, 2021
This is the type of insult a lady gets when she has a long throat, this one is small, more is yet to come. It seem you don't have class that is why your boyfriend sister doesn't regard you, you entered a relationship with the guy because he had a comfortable life.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by Godada(m): 6:59am On Nov 07, 2021

It is a red flag.

Why would you let a guy debase you in front of his family?

There's something that I learnt about relationships, make ground rules and draw a line.

As a guy or a lady, don't allow your spouse insult your family members. Maintain mutual on both grounds.

In other words, don't insult your girlfriend or boyfriend in front of your family or absence of your family and don't allow family members insult your spouse.

If you allow insults to fester, the outcome will be disastrous.

About this guy and his sister.

Delete them from your life.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by TarOrfeeek: 7:05am On Nov 07, 2021
He will still use sign language to insult you and your starving father.

Make sure you buy sugar and groundnut for Papa, make him no blind.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by pedrilo: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2021
Why is everybody acting like they didnt see dumb bn used in place of dump.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by Boogyman557: 7:10am On Nov 07, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool BROKE GIRLS LOOKING 4 SPOILT RICH DUDES TO TAKE CARE OF DER NEEDS AND U EXPECT D DUDE TO BE HUMBLE. MADAM GO N LOOK 4 A JOB OR FIND UR CLASS. U NO FIT IN, DAZ Y DEM DE JUNZ U. IF TOO SEY U B GUY NOW, NA TO JUST USE MY OLD KALA TAKE BLAST 1 OF UR LEG. U NO GO LEAV RICH DUDES ALONE. BOTH OF DEM DE TRY TELL U SEY, U NO BELONG. WTF MAN

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by HarunaWest(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2021
Another dumb one on the beat.... All these hungry Ekpoma ladies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by Generalissimo75(m): 7:20am On Nov 07, 2021
pedrilo:

Like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by dreyboard(m): 7:24am On Nov 07, 2021
You really need to DUMB him grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by Kayberg: 7:30am On Nov 07, 2021
undecided

He is a bad boyfriend.
He doesn't only need to be dumbed, he deserves to be blinded, lamed, deafened and even crippled.
What a boyfriend that should be dumbed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by Truvelisback(m): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2021
VickyELEFAN:
On Friday, me and my boyfriend and his sister planned a vacation and on our trip, we decided to branch an eatry in EKPOMA.

I was sitting at the back and his sister was sitting in the front seat. I didn't have any reason to complain since the car isn't mine and she's his sister.

When we got to LEO Restaurant & Bar, EKPOMA. We had to alight and get some food. Here in lies the drama. The sister came out and gave me her laptop bag to carry, while she walks empty handed with a high should. A shoulder as high as olumo rock.

As a humble lady, I didn't want to complain so I carried the bag. At the same time, I was trying to carry my own purse too, then the laptop bag fell down.

She insulted in the presence of many people and my boyfriend did not complain or caution her. Instead he frowned at me.
When we got into the eatry again, he bought his food with big meat but me I only got a rice with fish.

I didn't complain but I was hurt. The next I heard was the brother saying, "Vicky is your ATM with you, you will have to pay for the meal". Even though I don't have money, the bill is not an issues but my own mother and father are starving. My mother has been drinking gari and cold water for over 3 months now.
Dump him. Don't go back to him.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by Oyiboman69: 8:15am On Nov 07, 2021
See who her parents dey soak garri for six months now one dumb person...abeg continue with your house girl work so that you go dey get small small tin take dey hold your side....

4 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by Piptocoin: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na only you carry your two legs go put for that marriage abi na relation-boat I go even call am self tongue

Well,your bf no try cha...Via say he for instantly caution him sister undecided. What kind of a guyman is he? undecided. Guyman wey dey make him woman dey feel less among him family members,make he put am for back of him mind say las las, Nobody for him family go respect her because he don already bring her down before them...

Op,I can also deduce from your write up that you're kind of stalking him tongue. Or perhaps una two na still teenagers lipsrsealed. Wey love still dey shag undecided

she will NEVER EVER dump him. She will mop faeces if that is what it takes to keep the guy. she will gladly be the house maid to keep the guy. she will run errands for the entire family - as long as the guy continues to be her atm. she didn't tell you people that the guy's request to have her pay for the meals is based on the fact that he regularly transfers money to her and he would replace it. op is just lamenting her situation she will never exercise the choice to leave...

3 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by muller101(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2021
You want to DUMB him. Go ahead I am sure he will DEAF you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by Harrykn: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2021
You’re not telling us your own fuckups o abi you don perfect finish.
Just when you’re about to pay for your man’s food, you remembered that your parents Dey drink garri for house mtchewww.
All these while the niqqa the spend on you e no Dey reason him parents.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by captainking(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2021
VickyELEFAN:

You can also deaf him too. wink grin cheesy
For real though... Dump him.. He is a sissy

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by AlexB300: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2021
VickyELEFAN:

i just got a migraine from reading this.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by Moredays78(m): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2021
chiommy123:
No mind the yeye guy. He deserves the dumbing abeg.
Ynt ask her to confront d guy on y he's acting such, may be a lesson could be learnt, d guy did nt do well actualy bt i guess he may be testing her as wel.
Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2021
grin angry

I think it's because you have YAM LEGS.
Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by Zico777(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2021
pedrilo:
Baba, I was shocker than u o!
Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by RealAdewole(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2021
Because God want to show you how dumb you have been in the last 3 months... You now remember your parents have been drinking gari all along

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by RealAdewole(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

He will still use sign language to insult you and... .
you are not nice sir
Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by ePoster: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2021
HarunaWest:
Another dumb one on the beat.... All these hungry Ekpoma ladies.
Unnecessary aggression.. undecided
Re: I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2021
toujurs:
This is the type of insult a lady gets when she has a long throat, this one is small, more is yet to come. It seem you don't have class that is why your boyfriend sister doesn't regard you, you entered a relationship with the guy because he had a comfortable life.

Tu penses qu'elle est avec lui à cause de l'argent ? It might not be the reason though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Relocates His Wife And Kid To The UK, Stirs Reactions (VIDEO) / This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry / How Should I Pepper This Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.