Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men (5140 Views)

As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2018
frankkydee:

Bro,never fall for this crap. If you dare think she is making sense, wait until both of you get married,then you will know that those statement were null and void.
lol ..just bust my brain lol

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by zicoraads: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
I pity you if you consider a woman with no self-respect and a low self esteem a wife material .
Erm...

Leave her/him for us like that. grin tongue cheesy
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Preshy561(f): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2018
nikkypearl:
you and who?depend on who for what
Abeg stop the generalization ..and enough of this platitude! It's becoming stale already sad
that's a dude.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Tallesty1(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
How many working class ladies can take a colleague out for Brunch ?
A whole lot actually but they don't talk about it because it is nothing to them.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Tallesty1(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Ndukings92:
u just made my day this early morning, u are d best bro. some people be calling native doctors "wise one"na u be d correct "wise one"
I get unfriended easily because of the way I dey "follow them" especially on Facebook. They just keep stupid things. Yesterday was another fight, reason? A woman said that she is from "A" state by birth and "B" state by marriage but feminists wouldn't take that. They said that marriage doesn't change one's state of origin so she(the woman) should stop saying that she's from "B" state by marriage.

So I asked "Would you still consider it wrong if had she said that she's Nigerian by birth and a US citizen by marriage?"

One of them mumuly said "NO"

So I said "The problem then isn't marriage but you lots hatred for Nigeria men" I added a few spiced insults.

She blocked me.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
frankkydee:
lol

Bro,never fall for this crap. If you dare think she is making sense, wait until both of you get married,then you will know that those statement were null and void.
lol
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Cc;lalasticlala, seun
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
[s]
nikkypearl:
you and who?depend on who for what
Abeg stop the generalization ..and enough of this platitude! It's becoming stale already sad
[/s]you this bloody ashi why are you attacking her because she said the Truth.

No wonder I do see your profile on inmessage, don't go and look for work

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Alexbay113: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
Whiten ur teeth with the best teeth whitening product

Introducing The miracle teeth whitener

Most effective, safe, imported, and affordable

Limited quantity left

To order, or for enquiries, ad video, call or whatsap us

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by nikkypearl(f): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
[s][/s]you this bloody ashi why are you attacking her because she said the Truth.

afi inmessage naa

I don't do cretins would have love to reply you ...and for d record,I can feed you and your entire Gen..all u need to do is ask my dear.
smh awon elebi undecided
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Fargbaba: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
[s][/s]you this bloody ashi why are you attacking her because she said the Truth.

you are a disgrace to real men /boys in here.You are too dumb to check thru her profile to know she is a lady of class,if you don't know that Moniker up there,u are still a learner on this platform,she is an Architect who owns her own office,some of us here on this platform have the privilege to have met her in person. Go to Property section, broke silly boys ranting up and down.
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Melvinsofty: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Fargbaba:
you are a disgrace to real men /boys in here.You are too dumb to check thru her profile to know she is a lady of class,if you don't know that Moniker up there,u are still a learner on this platform,she is an Architect who owns her own office,some of us here on this platform have the privilege to have met her in person. Go to Property section, broke silly boys ranting up and down.

Trying to broke shame him maufcker..he is broke but u don't pay his bills so get lost

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by YorubaAssasin: 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
we ladies are heading for doom with our Entitlement Mentality

All the Ladies in Nigeria just want a man to feed them on his salary without them working or lifting a finger. How many working class ladies can take a colleague out for Brunch ?

I will still say it over and over again. WE NIGERIAN LADIES ARE WRITEOFFS AND DEPEND ON OUR PRIVATE PARTS FOR SURVIVAL

God bless you! cool
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by nikkypearl(f): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Melvinsofty:

Trying to broke shame him maufcker..he is broke but u don't pay his bills so get lost
why are you pained Mr?check his mention on an harmless post by the Lady,and how many ladies in here won't reply with an insult,it's wrong to broke shame him,but right to slut shame an intelligent lady right?Swerve!!
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Melvinsofty: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
nikkypearl:
why are you pained Mr?check his mention on an harmless post by the Lady,and how many ladies in here won't reply with an insult,it's wrong to broke shame him,but right to slut shame an intelligent lady right?Swerve!!
Ranting bore me.suprised to see u in my mention cos I didn't even quote u
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Mariangeles(f): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
I doubt you know the meaning of no self respect and low self esteem?.
I doubt you even know what "doubt" means...
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Mariangeles(f): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
@ Neurotik
IamZod and
Samysmoothfresh...So if they're calling out Men, y'all will come forth ?? grin
Taaaaaaaaaaaah!
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by samysmoothfresh: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
@ Neurot.ik IamZo.d and Samy.smoothfresh...So if they're calling out Men, y'all will come forth ?? grin Taaaaaaaaaaaah!

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by samysmoothfresh: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
nikkypearl:

Why you typing in third party ma'am

ain't you "the lady" / "an intelligent lady" grin
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by pansophist(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
Neurotika:

I still don't know who Nigerian Men offended to deserve the kind of women we have.

Women are same everywhere bro, just in a different degree. In the West, the men don't even marry their women anymore.

Women are driven by social consensus. New media (Instagram, Facebook etc) has hyper-inflate the ego of women generally. The music industry is not helping too, as the most commercial music worship the female, while portraying men as a disposable entity meant to serve them.

It doesn't help that there are thirsty men who orbit around even the most repulsive girl just to get in her pant and pollute the marketplace for the majority. And as women attraction is naturally given to her (beauty from age 16-29), she is susceptible to entitlement and treats men like crap, but it's short-lived.

In as much as the sanctity of womanhood is corrupt, it is the men that created this society. Women are basically adapting and thriving in a world men have created. The less a country is influenced by the West, the better the gender relationship.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
aw far lalasiclala,seun
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by giftedheart1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
mrjaydee:
wife material spotted..
really? how many yards do u want?
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by nikkypearl(f): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Why you typing in third party ma'am

ain't you "the lady" / "an intelligent lady" grin
egbami ke? Ewoleyi?
Smiles.. Like I get tym for rustic mentions..oga mind yoself o

@fargbaba...don't mind them my able Engineer
Owomiloke sir.
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by samysmoothfresh: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
nikkypearl:
egbami ke? Ewoleyi? Smiles.. Like I get tym for rustic mentions..oga mind yoself o
@fargbaba...don't mind them my able Engineer Owomiloke sir.
cheesy
ah! Mama we no dey fight na

no vex abeg..........................i no know say you be correct afonja babe
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Phunmy25(f): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

All the Ladies in Nigeria just want a man to feed them on his salary without them working or lifting a finger. How many working class ladies can take a colleague out for Brunch ?

I will still say it over and over again. WE NIGERIAN LADIES ARE WRITEOFFS AND DEPEND ON OUR PRIVATE PARTS FOR SURVIVAL
speak for yourself alone missy�use the word I and not WE��

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Phunmy25(f): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

i smell roasted corn here���if u smell it too com gather for a selfie .....say cheeeese....,,,,
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by nikkypearl(f): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

cheesy

ah! Mama we no dey fight na

no vex abeg..........................i no know say you be correct afonja babe
lol
Mi o le rerin joor
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by romenna: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

i doubt this is a lady cos they r used to supporting their own even wrong
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
romenna:
i doubt this is a lady cos they r used to supporting their own even wrong
grin grin grin
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by codedbro: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
lalasticlala,seun na better thread be this oh..lol
Re: This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men by BabbanBura(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
stephenmorris:
This lady is shaking tables with her tweet about girls who call men broke but rely on other men for money

source-https://www.xclusivenobs.com/romance/this-lady-is-shaking-tables-with-her-tweet-about-girls-who-call-men-broke-but-rely-on-other-men-for-money/

credit-twitter

She try small

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Fat Guys? / Soldier Getting Married To A Police In Kaduna State (photos) / What Ended Your Last Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.