Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p (3218 Views)

Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p by personal59: 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fierce11:
The last time i wrote a comment supporting abortions, some users slammed me.. I undestand their reasons but the should try and understand mine.. I would repeat it again, "a week or 2weeks foetus is not yet a baby".. we should stop giving birth when we know that we are not capable of accepting the responsibilities involved.. Especially the financial one..
Some would always argue that aborting a 'child' is inhumane.. But giving birth and dumping them in the forest, dumpsite or someones front door is proper right? Ok.. Some ladies are raped.. Meaning that they did not make any necessary plan for child upkeep.. So they should give birth and dissolve the child into the fluid of suffering ba? Lols.. But yet, after 9months and a miscarriage happens, it would be seen as a normal occurrance.. But abort a 13wks pregnancy and see what will happen.. What a society! Thank goodness this one survived the ill fate programmed for it..
P.s., pls don't quote me if its insults you have for me,

baba this does not mean we should legalize abortion because of some people stupidity

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady With Massive Bo-obs Attempts To Break The Internet As She Them Off (PICX) / Igbo Man Arrives Swaziland Few Hours After Swazi King’s Five Wives Incentives / Please What Business Can I Start With 700000, Please I Really Need Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.