Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Lovesick Man Posts Over 300 Billboard Of 'I Am Sorry' For Girlfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovesick Man Posts Over 300 Billboard Of 'I Am Sorry' For Girlfriend (photos) (671 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / Man Posts Picture Of Himself And A Lady Naked In Sex Position On Great Pyramid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovesick Man Posts Over 300 Billboard Of 'I Am Sorry' For Girlfriend (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
A repentant boyfriend posted more than 300 signs reading "I am sorry" in a desperate bid to make up with his girlfriend following a row.

The 25-year-old businessman is said to have spent over 3million naira on the posters as he pleaded for her forgiveness.

The signs read "Shivde, I am sorry!!" in bold print with an image of a red heart - and the man could now face a fine.

It wasn't clear what he was apologizing for and it wasn't known if the woman got the message, but it was almost impossible to miss.

The signs went up along roads in Pune, India as the man, named locally as Nilesh Khedekar, sought a visit from her, NDTV reported.

Some of the smaller ones were put up in the middle of dual carriageways, while giant ones were put up at the roadside.

But police weren't impressed after getting complaints from locals.

Officers have contacted civic officials to initiate a case under rules against illegal hoardings and defacement of public property.

The man's name wasn't on the banners, but police managed to trace him after visiting local printing shops.

The shop that printed the banners gave police the name of the man's friend, who was tasked with putting up the signs.

The local official told reporters: “The girl was coming on Friday to the area from Mumbai.

"Under the cover of darkness in the intervening night of Thursday and Friday, over 300 hoardings were put up on the route which the girl was likely to take."

While some locals were annoyed by the signs, many Twitter users were desperate to learn more about the couple's background.

One wrote: "Whoa. This is like real-life Bollywood."

Another posted: "Y'all can't prosecute him; he's just going to put up even more banners apologizing."

Others urged the woman to dump the man.

One wrote: "Run Shivde, run! Obsessive-compulsive disorder and proto stalking are not 'romantic,' they're scary portents of the future with this guy. Drop him and don't take him back."

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/lovesick-man-posts-over-300-billboard-of-i-am-sorry-for-girlfriend-photos/

Re: Lovesick Man Posts Over 300 Billboard Of 'I Am Sorry' For Girlfriend (photos) by dPriv: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Love or madness?
Re: Lovesick Man Posts Over 300 Billboard Of 'I Am Sorry' For Girlfriend (photos) by donbachi(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
It must have been love...but it's over now, bro....pick yourself up and move on.women don't forgive..only God and men do.
Re: Lovesick Man Posts Over 300 Billboard Of 'I Am Sorry' For Girlfriend (photos) by iListen(f): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
O di kwa egwu
Re: Lovesick Man Posts Over 300 Billboard Of 'I Am Sorry' For Girlfriend (photos) by boiz2men(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
donbachi:
It must have been love...but it's over now, bro....pick yourself up and move on.women don't forgive..only God and men do.

This puzzles me. Why is it difficult for women to forgive
Re: Lovesick Man Posts Over 300 Billboard Of 'I Am Sorry' For Girlfriend (photos) by delugajackson: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
This is what happens when you're obesessed with a particular lady to the point that you can't even let your brain think properly. Men that do these type of nonsense are weaklings. This is way over-the-board. This isn't love in any way, this is madness.

3 Likes

Re: Lovesick Man Posts Over 300 Billboard Of 'I Am Sorry' For Girlfriend (photos) by donbachi(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
boiz2men:

This puzzles me. Why is it difficult for women to forgive
e dey dem body

(1) (Reply)

Sex Story.. Payback Part 2 / A Moment That Changed Me – The Death Of My Sister And The Grief That Followed / Please Help Me Find Where To Buy This Beauty Product.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.