Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? (30345 Views)

Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) / Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
I am here waiting for you cool
Hehehe stop giving yourself false hope, nobody is clapping for you . its you and i this night bring it on my Aguleri watch night

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Go and buy this newspaper to read up about your cursed ritualistic backward imo state. Hehehehe

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
Eddy Nawgu and Reverend King brothers. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know Already

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Otokoto is Imo state

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Abia1stSon:
ritual killing actually started from imo state. i remember otokoto saga

Oh my goodness. Imo state don cast for rituals. heheheheh

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
Go and buy this newspaper to read up about your cursed ritualistic backward imo state. Hehehehe
Bandits.. hehehehe

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
only in the cursed worthless backward Imo state.

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
Imo state is cursed useless hopeless state filled with ritualists, armed robbers, prostitutes.

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Abia1stSon:
ritual killing actually started from imo state. i remember otokoto saga
You wish, what of Eddy Nawgu and the ones they showed on the Nigerian Movie "living in bondage" Andy Okeke things.......
Ndi ogbu ara obara..
You want to transfer your talent? Take it its yours for keeps

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Imo state is land of barbarians

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Imo state land of OTOKOTO

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Shugavee(f): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lol,, silence they say is the best answer given to a fool

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Even their one legged useless gov is an occultic ritualist. hehehehe

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Arambara ritualists keep your talent every one in this world knows the ursed placed on Igbos are the Arambara peole, only you have idemlili deity, Okija deity, Okuzu deity... Arusi okuzu things, you people put hand in too much evil in that God forsaken state. Empty skulls that thrive on rituals. Ndi ogbu ara obara people..

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Only in the cursed backward worthless imo state. hehehehe

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Imo state is filled with ritualists because it is the headquarters of ritualists. hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
Imo state sef cheesy

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
Shugavee:
Lol,, silence they say is the best answer give to a fool
Dont go silent on me now, its too late bandits, i'm still coming up with more that 50 facts and pictures showing your state is evil and a pig house yet in all your evil you are still broke as hell .. hahahaha

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Imo state is home of armed robbers

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Stop complaining to anybody and come back to work, I am gonna bury you here today

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Imo state is known for ritualists, armed robbers and prostitutes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Imo state is cursed

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
OTOKOTO STATE. HEHEHEHEHE

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
Arambara is cursed and supposed to be transfered to the zoo cos there is no difference between your people and flesh eating animals like Lions, and jackals. hehehe Ndi ogbu ara obara..

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
hehehehehehehe..imo state is useless as it is worthless

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Imo state is filled with barbarians. they are busy beheading there people. heheheheh

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
OTOKOTO STATE. HEHEHEHEHE
Andy okeke still lives in Bondage for killing Merit for money. hehehehehe..
Ritualists from idemili, arusi okuzu, okija shrine all in one condemned state.

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
everyone in imo state is cursed including their governor Okoroawusa. hehehehehe

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Shugavee(f): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Hehehehe dont mind them they think they can shift their crown of Blood money to others where we know they have shrines even on the roadsides all over ARAMBARA.
ignore him/ her!! Don’t bring urself to her level
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
OTOKOTO STATE. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
IMO STATE IS OTOKOTO STATE. HEHEHEHEHE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari / The 53 Suitcases Were Owned By A Norther Ruler - Atiku (2017). Did He Lie? / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.