Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? (30344 Views)

Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) / Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Africonji:

You are not from Imo you Anambra nitwit. angry I don't know why Anambra extremists are fond of derailing any thread that is not about them. Must everything be about competition for you pipo? Look at how you are trying to derail an innocent thread by introducing unwanted rivalry? Why must you pipo always do this. Why always instigating unhealthy rivalry among igbos? Why you all the time? Why?

Stop quoting me if u can't prove i am not from imo state.
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2018
cascarino:
But seriously why do people from your state like running down other states especially their sister south eastern states?

The few times I opened threads to share one or two nice things about my state and neighbouring states they're always the ones derailing the thread, why?

Is coz ur thread is embellished with lies and false information.
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2018
Africonji:

You are not from Imo you Anambra nitwit. angry I don't know why Anambra extremists are fond of derailing any thread that is not about them. Must everything be about competition for you pipo? Look at how you are trying to derail an innocent thread by introducing unwanted rivalry? Why must you pipo always do this. Why always instigating unhealthy rivalry among igbos? Why you all the time? Why?

Coz u people don't have respect for us....

U feel u can stand head to head. With us...

Respect will solve all issues.
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Africonji: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2018
anitabeauty:

Stop quoting me if u can't prove i am not from imo state.

Get away with your lies chino. I known you very well on nairaland as an incorrigible Anambra supremacist. No amount of fake monikers can deceive me. Only a bastard imolite will say such blasphemy against his own pipo or fellow igbos for that matter. If you are lying about being from imo, I place a curse on you that amadioha will visit you and terminate your lineage and you will continue your agboro tout lifestyle at upper iweka till you die. You are a failure chino.

4 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Africonji: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Stop mentioning me you this afonja claiming Igbo. I will swear for you if you mention me one more time.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2018
You are an idiot. So what i said about my state, is it true or false? You will die at Ariaria market if you continue to deny the truth. I strike u with madness. I place a curse of death on you and your generation, that all of you will be wiped out from the face of earth.

Africonji:

Get away with your lies chino. I known you very well on nairaland as an incorrigible Anambra supremacist. No amount of fake monikers can deceive me. Only a bastard imolite will say such blasphemy against his own pipo or fellow igbos for that matter. If you are lying about being from imo, I place a curse on you that amadioha will visit you and terminate your lineage and you will continue your agboro tout lifestyle at upper iweka till you die. You are a failure chino.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2018
Africonji:

Stop mentioning me you this afonja claiming Igbo. I will swear for you if you mention me one more time.

Nwoke go and have sit....

Imo state is a gutter....come and show me any meaningful project in Imo state if not hotels..

As for abia..that one suppose to be bombed down...

Continue ur sermon on the mount...

Anambra bu Alaeze.
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Africonji: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2018
anitabeauty:
You are an idiot. So what i said about my state, is it true or false? You will die at Ariaria market if you continue to deny the truth. I strike u with madness.

Chino you will die a miserable death for your continous michief of trying to devide igbos. I know you more than any other person on this forum. You will die a miserable death if you do not change your ways. Mark my words.

6 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2018
Shugavee:
cause most of una na ritualist!!!

This was the first comment from our fellow Imolite that started this brawl but as usual mad dead person like africonji didn't see it
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2018
Lol.. who's even chino?

Now lemme place death curse on you and your whole generations.

All your siblings shall die mysteriously

Your father and mother shall die mysteriously

Your unborn generation shall die mysteriously

There would be no more chance for you to change.

Mark the date of today

Africonji:

Chino you will die a miserable death for your continous michief of trying to devide igbos. I know you more than any other person on this forum. You will die a miserable death of you do not change your ways. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by nazicartel(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2018
cascarino:
I know Rochas more than you. He made his first one million dollars in 1986 at the age of about 27. His real fortune came through real estate. He has lots of landed properties in Jos, Kano, and Owerri. Till date he is still the number one real estate owner at Abuja. Do you know that he's the one that leased Wadata house out to PDP? He is the richest Nigerian Governor today.

You might not like Rochas as a politician but the fact remains that he's aguably the the richest Igboman alive.

Plz, stop this your talks of how he defrauded whitemen for the sake of charity it sounds so juvenile.
cascarino:
I know Rochas more than you. He made his first one million dollars in 1986 at the age of about 27. His real fortune came through real estate. He has lots of landed properties in Jos, Kano, and Owerri. Till date he is still the number one real estate owner at Abuja. Do you know that he's the one that leased Wadata house out to PDP? He is the richest Nigerian Governor today.

You might not like Rochas as a politician but the fact remains that he's aguably the the richest Igboman alive.

Plz, stop this your talks of how he defrauded whitemen for the sake of charity it sounds so juvenile.
cascarino:

Orji kalu deh ooo
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2018
Shugavee:
cause most of una na ritualist!!!

Op didn't see this as well. Bunch of useless hypocrites
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Africonji: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2018
anitabeauty:
Lol.. who's even chino?

Now lemme place death curse on you and your whole generations.

All your siblings shall die mysteriously

Your father and mother shall die mysteriously

Your unborn generation shall die mysteriously

There would be no more chance for you to change.

Mark the date of today

Thunder wee fire you there you useless agboro. A leopard does not change its spot. No matter the amount of moniker you change, you cannot hide your madness. You are under a curse chino, unless you change your ways. Mark my words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2018
Thunder scatter you at Ariaria Market. You are such a useless hopeless frustrated animal. We have placed you and your entire generation in death curse. You don't know what you have brought on your self. There's no room for you to change because you shall die mysteriously just as all your generations.

Mark today's date boldly on your wall.

Africonji:

Thunder wee fire you there you useless agboro. A leopard does not change its spot. No matter the amount of moniker you change, you cannot hide your madness. You are under a curse chino, unless you change your ways. Mark my words.
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mrexcell:

Is the owner of God is good motors from Imo state?
Yes Chidi Ajaero is From IMO state

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

More like hyping a sodomite..

Anambra will soon build borders to cordoned off all these lousy states.
Hahaha how i wish your stupid empty state can build it today, cos i am tired of harboring Kidnappers from your slum state Anambra. I have never been to Anambra and i will never go there, stay away from IMO before you die.. Be warned.
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Is coz ur thread is embellished with lies and false information.
Explain the lie and falsehood. why are you peolpe scared of IMO state like this, we don't come yo your thread but you will always flood our thread like some illiterate low life people. Leave us alone for Christ sake Inferior uneducated people.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Hehehe head to head with ritualists you mean, who are you??.
You are the ones following us everywhere we go. You getting mad because we no send una, I dont go to Anambra and will never go there so what's your trash all about, the richest Imo man is richer than your richest in Anambra so who is standing head to head with each other? Please leave us alone we don't care what you do in Anambra just let IMO be for once.. Be warned or!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
Imo state is the home of ritualists because that is where it started and this is why Igbos generally don't like living in imo state, but more than half of imo state people are resident in Anambra and Enugu states. Anambra people no send you useless people. The poorest person in Anambra is richer than the richest person imo state. Even your gov is a ritualist. Useless bunch of bastards.

BlastAfonja:

You are the ones following us everywhere we go. You getting mad because we no send una, I dont go to Anambra and will never go there so what's your trash all about, the richest Imo man is richer than your richest in Anambra so who is standing head to head with each other? Please leave us alone we don't care what you do in Anambra just let IMO be for once.. Be warned or!!

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Shugavee(f): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
U all know the truth please,,, if u like deny with whatever theory u think u hv !!!! Ask every other Igbo society n they will tell u the same thing,, Anambra people hv a lot of ritualist n it’s not even hidden there,,, u go to a party n they wear read caps,, some even call it club ,, lol this is not about social media battle ,,, it’s a known fact!! A lot of other tribes hv ritualist but in the Igbo society we know which people dominate!!!

3 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Shugavee(f): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
u said Closely followed Anambra

U need you brain to be checked...

Combined all de rich people in de other 4South east states..

Dey still neva reach Anambra Level
this is what started this shit!!! He wanted to start some superiority shit n I put him in his place. This was simply n innocent trend n I expected to be educated but he had to come up with this nonsense n I said my own too!!! Good bye all

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Sermon on the mount.....

Oga is always oga....

After anambra others follow.
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Explain the lie and falsehood. why are you peolpe scared of IMO state like this, we don't come yo your thread but you will always flood our thread like some illiterate low life people. Leave us alone for Christ sake Inferior uneducated people.
Na inferiority complx dey make u dance around my mention
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Owerri imo state is where ritual killings started in Nigeria. 98% imo state people are ritualists. Till today Igbos are scared of going to live in imo state

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Hahaha how i wish your stupid empty state can build it today, cos i am tired of harboring Kidnappers from your slum state Anambra. I have never been to Anambra and i will never go there, stay away from IMO before you die.. Be warned.

Who cares if u been to anambra or not...

We choptas not.
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by lmo1stson: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
anitabeauty:
Owerri imo state is where ritual killings started in Nigeria. 98% imo state people are ritualists. Till today Igbos are scared of going to live in imo state

I no go lie. Imo state is the headquarters of rituals because that's where the thing started
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by lmo1stson: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
anitabeauty:
Imo state is the home of ritualists because that is where it started and this is why Igbos generally don't like living in imo state, but more than half of imo state people are resident in Anambra and Enugu states. Anambra people no send you useless people. The poorest person in Anambra is richer than the richest person imo state. Even your gov is a ritualist. Useless bunch of bastards.

Something is fundamentally wrong with imo state why the rest of Igbos don't consider living there.
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 12:50am On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:

HEHEHE e pain this fool well well. Well i dont know of any IMO person that would choose to live in a noisy foolish and crowded slummy Arambara, Enugu is fair and conducive enough.
We in Imo dont give a hoot about your state that's the reason why you jump on every Imo thread to show your inferiority. Who is the richest man in Arambara and tell me if he can stand Pascal Dozie let alone the youngest dollar billionaire Chinedu Echeruo. Please respect your Aguleri self and leave Imolites alone. Take your Aguleri asss and gerarahia. I thought you were once claiming Imolite before, now your emotions have unraveled your plot. Foolish insecure monkey.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 12:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Who cares if u been to anambra or not...

We choptas not.
Cant you see the people that care less here are Imolites. eh? are you blind or what?. We are ok and don't ever wish to be toutish so leave us alone. This thread belongs to Imo people why are you here. Insecure mofo.

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 12:55am On Aug 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Na inferiority complx dey make u dance around my mention
The same inferiority complex that has made you come here to derail this beautiful thread about Imo billionaires with your Arambara shit. Shift abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by cascarino(m): 3:48am On Aug 24, 2018
BlastAfonja:

The same inferiority complex that has made you come here to derail this beautiful thread about Imo billionaires with your Arambara shit. Shift abeg!
My brother these people's feelings of insecurity are astounding! They've even made me regret opening this thread.

Do you know this is exactly why I pray Rochas succeeds in becoming the president of this country one day? Observe keenly who his haters and critics are you will realize it's this same people that are having complex problems.

An average Imolite is not mad at Rochas even though there are some of his policies we may not like. But the people that have made it a point of duty to always criticize him even when he's right are these same hate filled creatures.

They're all doing this because they've seen that he's a star and he's the Igbo man with the brightest chance of becoming Nigeria's president. So, they all connived to pull him down by portraying him in bad light to make him appear to outsiders and unsuspecting citizens as the worst leader there's in Nigeria, which you and I know is not the case.

That's why I'm mad at Imolites that join them in that unholy crusade. We claim to be the most learned people in Nigeria but some of us have failed to decipher their game plan.

They're the main people that Rochas talks about when he says that there exists a conspiracy by some Igbos to pull him down. That's why I've made the decision never to criticize Rochas again in any social media forum. Some of them will die of heart attack if he succeeds in ascending to the Presidency one day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 6:03am On Aug 24, 2018
Kikikikkik..he has started again with the same echeruo, stop crying, i will put you in your place here. Is he the richest poor man in your useless, Worthless, backward imo state? Go to Awada, Fegge and Obosi those places are extension of imo state because they are filled 100℅ by imo state people. Lol.

Imo state is filled with extremely poor people. Just one man from Anambra can buy echeruo, dozie, your gov and all of you.lol

Just Seplat is enough to buy everything and everyone in your local dirty dilapidated backward imo state.

Hopeless inferiority complex bastards

BlastAfonja:

HEHEHE e pain this fool well well. Well i dont know of any IMO person that would choose to live in a noisy foolish and crowded slummy Arambara, Enugu is fair and conducive enough.
We in Imo dont give a hoot about your state that's the reason why you jump on every Imo thread to show your inferiority. Who is the richest man in Arambara and tell me if he can stand Pascal Dozie let alone the youngest dollar billionaire Chinedu Echeruo. Please respect your Aguleri self and leave Imolites alone. Take your Aguleri asss and gerarahia. I thought you were once claiming Imolite before, now your emotions have unraveled your plot. Foolish insecure monkey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / 2019: Akpabio Gets New Appointment From Buhari / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.