Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? (30354 Views)

Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) / Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 6:08am On Aug 24, 2018
No one gives a Bleep about your worthless imo state. This thread was derailed by you because the guy that insulted Anambra people you never cautioned him but you were busy playing ostrich.

As for for Rochas it is easier for a Togolese to be voted by the Igbos than voting an Okorocha. Lol.

There's no one i have seen that talks good of him. Even imo state people hated him with passion not to talk of outsiders.lol

Useless good for nothing prostitutes and ritualists.

cascarino:
My brother these people's feelings of insecurity are astounding! They've even made me regret opening this thread.

Do you know this is exactly why I pray Rochas succeeds in becoming the president of this country one day? Observe keenly who his haters and critics are you will realize it's this same people that are having complex problems.

An average Imolite is not mad at Rochas even though there are some of his policies we may not like. But the people that have made it a point of duty to always criticize him even when he's right are these same hate filled creatures.

They're all doing this because they've seen that he's a star and he's the Igbo man with the brightest chance of becoming Nigeria's president. So, they all connived to pull him down by portraying him in bad light to make him appear to outsiders and unsuspecting citizens as the worst leader there's in Nigeria, which you and I know is not the case.

That's why I'm mad at Imolites that join them in that unholy crusade. We claim to be the most learned people in Nigeria but some of us have failed to decipher their game plan.

They're the main people that Rochas talks about when he says that there exists a conspiracy by some Igbos to pull him down. That's why I've made the decision never to criticize Rochas again in any social media forum. Some of them will die of heart attack if he succeeds in ascending to the Presidency one day.

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
Kikikikkik..he has started again with the same echeruo, stop crying, i[b] will put you in your place here.[/b] Is he the richest poor man in your useless, Worthless, backward imo state? Go to Awada, Fegge and Obosi those places are extension of imo state because they are filled 100℅ by imo state people. Lol.

Imo state is filled with extremely poor people. Just one man from Anambra can buy echeruo, dozie, your gov and all of you.lol

Just Seplat is enough to buy everything and everyone in your local dirty dilapidated backward imo state.

Hopeless inferiority complex bastards

Look at this monkey that says he will put me in my place, i hope you know my place has always been above you slowpoke. What are you masturbating all over Imo thread for if you are not suffering from inferiority complex syndrome lunatic. your state will always play second fiddle to great IMO state as usual. Illiterate this SEPLAT you are talking about is not owned by Ojunekwu Augustine Avuru alone so he is not the sole owner you swine. Even at that he is not worth half of Chinedu Echeruo's Networth lobatan.

READ HERE;- Avuru maintains his billionaire status as the shares sold are negligible. He has a total of 75,362,658 shares in the company. At today’s closing price of N651 per share, thus, amounting to a net worth of N49 billion.

Chinedu Echeruo can buy your useless backward slummy toutish overrated state. 1 Billion Dollars is over 350 Billion Naira so who's the boss you useless slummy local Bastard vagabond. Hehehehe you will die today.. ASSHOLE

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
cascarino:
My brother these people's feelings of insecurity are astounding! They've even made me regret opening this thread.

Do you know this is exactly why I pray Rochas succeeds in becoming the president of this country one day? Observe keenly who his haters and critics are you will realize it's this same people that are having complex problems.

An average Imolite is not mad at Rochas even though there are some of his policies we may not like. But the people that have made it a point of duty to always criticize him even when he's right are these same hate filled creatures.

They're all doing this because they've seen that he's a star and he's the Igbo man with the brightest chance of becoming Nigeria's president. So, they all connived to pull him down by portraying him in bad light to make him appear to outsiders and unsuspecting citizens as the worst leader there's in Nigeria, which you and I know is not the case.
Yes my brother i have seen it now. they are full of jealousy and envy ands they are the ones who will divide Igbos not even the learned Imolites. Let them continue we shall see where this will lead all of us.

That's why I'm mad at Imolites that join them in that unholy crusade. We claim to be the most learned people in Nigeria but some of us have failed to decipher their game plan.

They're the main people that Rochas talks about when he says that there exists a conspiracy by some Igbos to pull him down. That's why I've made the decision never to criticize Rochas again in any social media forum. Some of them will die of heart attack if he succeeds in ascending to the Presidency one day.

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
No one gives a Bleep about your worthless imo state. This thread was derailed by you because the guy that insulted Anambra people you never cautioned him but you were busy playing ostrich.

As for for Rochas it is easier for a Togolese to be voted by the Igbos than voting an Okorocha. Lol.

There's no one i have seen that talks good of him. Even imo state people hated him with passion not to talk of outsiders.lol

Useless good for nothing prostitutes and ritualists.

]
And who are you to decide that Vagabond. Ritual peddlers. Blood money crooners from local ARAMBARA. Bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Shugavee:
U all know the truth please,,, if u like deny with whatever theory u think u hv !!!! Ask every other Igbo society n they will tell u the same thing,, Anambra people hv a lot of ritualist n it’s not even hidden there,,, u go to a party n they wear read caps,, some even call it club ,, lol this is not about social media battle ,,, it’s a known fact!! A lot of other tribes hv ritualist but in the Igbo society we know which people dominate!!!
Hehehehe dont mind them they think they can shift their crown of Blood money to others where we know they have shrines even on the roadsides all over ARAMBARA.

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
BlastAfonja:
]
And who are you to decide that Vagabond. Ritual peddlers. Blood money crooners from local ARAMBARA. Bastard

Anyi ada ama aka.
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Yes we decide it, even for okorocha to become a gov today we gave him APGA ticket and financed his election. lol
Imo state is the origin and beginning and home of rituals. Bunch of backward good for nothing bastards. Prostitutes and armed robbers heheheheheh

BlastAfonja:
]

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Cry me a river. Imo state is worthless as it is useless. The richest person in Imo state is a poor man in Anambra. You keep crying all over the place with Echeruo, is he the only rich man in your worthless IMo state? Anambra has more than 200 people that can buy him and his family hehehehe

Just this man below can buy the whole of Imo state , your gov and everyone of you living there. Your backward and worthless Imo state can be turned to a rice farm once he bought it over. cheesy

BlastAfonja:

Look at this monkey that says he will put me in my place, i hope you know my place has always been above you slowpoke. What are you masturbating all over Imo thread for if you are not suffering from inferiority complex syndrome lunatic. your state will always play second fiddle to great IMO state as usual. Illiterate this SEPLAT you are talking about is not owned by Ojunekwu Augustine Avuru alone so he is not the sole owner you swine. Even at that he is not worth half of Chinedu Echeruo's Networth lobatan.

READ HERE;- Avuru maintains his billionaire status as the shares sold are negligible. He has a total of 75,362,658 shares in the company. At today’s closing price of N651 per share, thus, amounting to a net worth of N49 billion.

Chinedu Echeruo can buy your useless backward slummy toutish overrated state. 1 Billion Dollars is over 350 Billion Naira so who's the boss you useless slummy local Bastard vagabond. Hehehehe you will die today.. ASSHOLE

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Anyi ada ama aka.

Hehehehehe..do you know that I can even buy half of imo state because the state is just useless and backward to worth anything reasonable cheesy

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Ogbuefi2020: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ndi imo should learn from ndi enugu on how to handle anambra noise makers with maturity

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
BlastAfonja:
]
------

Here are the evidence that the cursed backward imo state is the home of rituals and ogwu ego. hehehehe

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
BlastAfonja:
]
-------

imo state is the origin of ritual killings. otokoto. hehehehehe

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
BlastAfonja:

------

imo state is the home of money rituals but they are still poor. hehehe

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
imo state is the home of armed robbers and prostitutes

BlastAfonja:

-------

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
BlastAfonja:

------

come back here, i am here for you now. imo state is a cursed backward useless and worthless state filled with poor useless people that are ruled by another cultist called okoroawusa

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
BlastAfonja:
]
-----

imo state is a cursed worthless state, look at another guy that can buy your gov, your hopeless state and turn it to mechanic village. heheheheh

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
I am here waiting for you cool

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by cascarino(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ogbuefi2020:
Ndi imo should learn from ndi enugu on how to handle anambra noise makers with maturity
My brother nobody invited them here o! I just opened an innocent thread about Imo and their wealthy people. The next few minutes they invaded it before I could say Jack.

This there insecurity and campaign of calumny against their sister Igbo states is becoming something else

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
You are an idiot, you are the one one having insecurity issues. When your own fellow Imolite made her own comment, did you try to caution him/her? The answer is NO. So shut up your dirty mouth. The truth is that we are ready to return fire for fire if need be. Go to the beginning of the tread and trace your problem. Idiots

cascarino:
My brother nobody invited them here o! I just opened an innocent thread about Imo and their wealthy people. The next few minutes they invaded it before I could say Jack.

This there insecurity and campaign of calumny against their sister Igbo states is becoming something else
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Anyi ada ama aka.
I'm glad you know...
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Banmeallday: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Does this help get the women out of prison?
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
Yes we decide it, even for okorocha to become a gov today we gave him APGA ticket and financed his election. lol
Imo state is the origin and beginning and home of rituals. Bunch of backward good for nothing bastards. Prostitutes and armed robbers heheheheheh

Hehehehe where are you going to decide it, is it in APGA village monkey? Bla bla bla....HEHEHE this fool is pained to the bone marrow. You gave Rochas what and financed what idiot grin grin grin grin? So you also financed the removal of Ikedi Ohakim and not the people of Imo State? i said it illiteracy and rituals are the only two factors that thrive in Arambara and nothing good comes out of diabolism. BITCH Rochas has contested presidency twice when Peter Obi was still selling Thongs at Onitsha main market and he currently owns the highest number of buildings in Abuja so i will educate you on that crack head, not some okpa market news you peddle in Arambra to massage your fuckery.
Agbaso was the flag bearer of APGA in Imo then and Rochas needed the APGA ticket because of the connotation that its an Igbo party and the people's choice party so he went to that big headed big mouth monkey called Umeh who happened to be APGA National Chiarman so its nothing extra ordinary.

Have you finished financing your father who is dying of Hunger in Aguleri before financing Rochas, which politician in Arambara dead or alive is richer than Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha, tell me just one fool.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
Cry me a river. Imo state is worthless as it is useless. The richest person in Imo state is a poor man in Anambra. You keep crying all over the place with Echeruo, is he the only rich man in your worthless IMo state? Anambra has more than 200 people that can buy him and his family hehehehe

Just this man below can buy the whole of Imo state , your gov and everyone of you living there. Your backward and worthless Imo state can be turned to a rice farm once he bought it over. cheesy

Hehehehehe you are making my day with your mockery of ARAMBARA people, which 200 people can buy Echeruo yet non of your entire state can boast of any Billionaire on FORBES. You are the one crying and spilling your blood all over the floor for nothing sake. You will die in my hands tonight i'm ready for you . I think i need to reset your Arambara brain tonight. Useless Arambara people, classless and worthless joo men that dont dress like village champions grin grin..
The king is here.. beat that let me see..

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
hehehehehehe

He is pained so much

Imo state is a cursed backward worthless state. Anambra people made Okoroawusa gov in 2011. Anambra people gave him APGA ticket and financial support.

BlastAfonja:

Hehehehe where are you going to decide it, is it in APGA village monkey? Bla bla bla....HEHEHE this fool is pained to the bone marrow. You gave Rochas what and financed what idiot grin grin grin grin? So you also financed the removal of Ikedi Ohakim and not the people of Imo State? i said it illiteracy and rituals are the only two factors that thrive in Arambara and nothing good comes out of diabolism. BITCH Rochas has contested presidency twice when Peter Obi was still selling Thongs at Onitsha main market and he currently owns the highest number of buildings in Abuja so i will educate you on that crack head, not some okpa market news you peddle in Arambra to massage your fuckery.
Agbaso was the flag bearer of APGA in Imo then and Rochas needed the APGA ticket because of the connotation that its an Igbo party and the people's choice party so he went to that big headed big mouth monkey called Umeh who happened to be APGA National Chiarman so its nothing extra ordinary.

Have you finished financing your father who is dying of Hunger in Aguleri before financing Rochas, which politician in Arambara dead or alive is richer than Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha, tell me just one fool.. grin grin grin
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:

Here are the evidence that the cursed backward imo state is the home of rituals and ogwu ego. hehehehe
Stop stop stop the world is watching, do you want them to know rituals is what your people do for a living. kidnappers, homosexuals, drug sellers and transporters, ritualists and blood money legends all from one state ARAMBARA.. Aramabara is cursed finally. Useless and classless.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
Read very well illiterate cheesy cheesy

Imo dep gov’s impeachment: God forgive us for making Okorocha gov — Umeh ON JULY 16, 20187:26 AMIN NEWS, TRENDING0 COMMENTS …Group urges Imo Chief Judge to be courageous By Vincent Ujumadu & Chidi Nkwopara AWKA—SENATOR Victor Umeh representing Anambra Central in the senate, weekend asked God to forgive him and other members of All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, for making Owelle Rochas Okorocha the governor of Imo State in 2011, saying he never knew that Okorocha would turn out to be a pain in the neck of his people.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/imo-dep-govs-impeachment-god-forgive-us-for-making-okorocha-gov-umeh/
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
Chai...see the capital of rituals in the world. hehehehehe

Owerri imo state is the headquarters cheesy

BlastAfonja:

Stop stop stop the world is watching, do you want them to know rituals is what your people do for a living. kidnappers, homosexuals, drug sellers and transporters, ritualists and blood money legends all from one state ARAMBARA.. Aramabara is cursed finally. Useless and classless.

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:

imo state is the home of money rituals but they are still poor. hehehe
HEHEHEH you cant erase what you brought upon yourself by yourself. Nigeria and the world at large knows ARAMBARA is Ritual personified so i wouldn't bother going that route with you cos i got nothing to provethat is not well known already, you conquer in that region grin grin.. Ndi ogwu ego dem..
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
Imo state is a cursed backward worthless state filled with ritualists, armed robbers and prostitutes/ hehehehehe

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
Otokoto brothers. cheesy cheesy cheesy

BlastAfonja:

bla bla bla. imo state is cursed

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
owerri is a cursed backward town where ritual killings started in Africa. hehehehehe

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
Imo state is a cursed backward worthless state filled with ritualists, armed robbers and prostitutes/ hehehehehe
ARAMBARA is the home of prostitutes, ritual killers, kidnappers, gang rapers, armed robbers and drug sellers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive / Ex-Reps Speaker, Ghali Na’abba Is Dead / Miyetti Allah Tells Saraki: Resign Or We’ll Force You Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.