Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman (1598 Views)

My Jealous Husband Removed My Eye And Cut Off My Fingers (video) / Help! My Husband Removed My Womb Without My Consent / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by Abuashman1: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maureen Atieno Omolo is a woman who has had terrible life experiences. She was forced to marry at a very young age and she almost lost her life to a jealous husband. In an interview with Afrimax English, Maureen shared how it all happened

Afrimax gathered that Maureen who is the first born out of four children became an orphan when she was just nine years old and there was no one to take good care of her and her siblings. When she turned 15, she got married so that she could have someone who would help her take care of her siblings.

After she got married, her husband became obsessed with her and guarded her jealously. He forbade her from talking to other men and would always lock her up in the house whenever he goes to work

Maureen who felt like a prisoner in her husband's house questioned his attitude and he told her that he was scared of losing her to another man. He also told her that instead of seeing her with another man, he would rather kill her but she didn't think he meant what he said

After giving birth to four children (one later died) Maureen told her husband that she wanted to work so that she would earn money to support the family and to her surprise, he agreed. She later got a job as a house-help in Nairobi, the capital city of Kenyan and before she traveled, her husband threatened to kill her if she ever cheats on him.

Maureen spent several months working in Nairobi, and when she later decided to return home to visit her family, she met a shocker. Upon her return, she discovered that her husband had married another woman and this made her deeply sad. She then traveled back to Nairobi and promised to leave her husband, however, she was forced to return and live with him after he threatened to kill their children if she didn't come back to him.

Subsequently, Maureen informed her husband that she wanted to travel to Nairobi to collect some money but he thought that it was just an excuse to leave him for another man so he decided to end her life. He asked her to prepare food for him before embarking on her journey and while she was cooking, his second wife brought a cutlass for him and he used it to cut her until she passed out.

Thinking that she was dead, her husband drank poison to end his own life but he didn't die. He later reported himself to the police and told them to lock him up because he didn't want to live without Maureen. Meanwhile, Maureen was rushed to the hospital and she survived, however, she lost an eye and several fingers in the attack by her husband. Today she lives with her children and does petty trade to provide for them.

Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by Typicool8(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lol crazy things happening in Africa
Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by ChiefSosa(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Your husband is a very stupid boy.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by helinues: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Toh

Sometimes when you think you have read it all not knowing you are just getting started.

Na so I saw some adult fighting yesterday. A man and a woman, I guess the woman caught the man up at his mistress place.

For this case now, Seh na love is blind abi na love is wicked?
Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by Aboks(m): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
the girl no even fine sef
Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by lollipophouse9: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Are you looking for grants for your small business? $1million grants is now available for businesses all over the world. This Lady is always giving useful information on her youtube channel for free! Watch this video and share so that more people can benefit from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m31g-of9djs
Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by postbmd: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Na wow oh
Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
...... Nawa.
Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Aboks:
Something is wrong with you... undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by Aboks(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
undecided
Datboredberri:
Something is wrong with you... undecided
Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by Gee64: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
Some men are not sane.
Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by CleanInAll: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Crazy
Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Chai
Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by Chaos14: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Musa no even suprised e don see am before in one side of lagos
Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by Realmi: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
She has a nice shape
Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by tosaino95(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Monster be this one husband cheesy
Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by Alapojames: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kenya with weird invention(s)
Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by passionberry(f): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Abuashman1:
Maureen Atieno Omolo is a woman who has had terrible life experiences. She was forced to marry at a very young age and she almost lost her life to a jealous husband. In an interview with Afrimax English, Maureen shared how it all happened

Afrimax gathered that Maureen who is the first born out of four children became an orphan when she was just nine years old and there was no one to take good care of her and her siblings. When she turned 15, she got married so that she could have someone who would help her take care of her siblings.

After she got married, her husband became obsessed with her and guarded her jealously. He forbade her from talking to other men and would always lock her up in the house whenever he goes to work

Maureen who felt like a prisoner in her husband's house questioned his attitude and he told her that he was scared of losing her to another man. He also told her that instead of seeing her with another man, he would rather kill her but she didn't think he meant what he said

After giving birth to four children (one later died) Maureen told her husband that she wanted to work so that she would earn money to support the family and to her surprise, he agreed. She later got a job as a house-help in Nairobi, the capital city of Kenyan and before she traveled, her husband threatened to kill her if she ever cheats on him.

Maureen spent several months working in Nairobi, and when she later decided to return home to visit her family, she met a shocker. Upon her return, she discovered that her husband had married another woman and this made her deeply sad. She then traveled back to Nairobi and promised to leave her husband, however, she was forced to return and live with him after he threatened to kill their children if she didn't come back to him.

Subsequently, Maureen informed her husband that she wanted to travel to Nairobi to collect some money but he thought that it was just an excuse to leave him for another man so he decided to end her life. He asked her to prepare food for him before embarking on her journey and while she was cooking, his second wife brought a cutlass for him and he used it to cut her until she passed out.

Thinking that she was dead, her husband drank poison to end his own life but he didn't die. He later reported himself to the police and told them to lock him up because he didn't want to live without Maureen. Meanwhile, Maureen was rushed to the hospital and she survived, however, she lost an eye and several fingers in the attack by her husband. Today she lives with her children and does petty trade to provide for them.

But why do people cheat when there are in relationship?
He doesn't want to see her with another man yet he got married to another lady .. when she was away to work and support the family..
At the end he still disfigure her ..
Is very rare to see loyal and faithful peeps these days ...
Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by Zonefree(m): 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Aboks:
She got nice physique unlike 98.43% of Nairaland girls.
Re: My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman by Truvelisback(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is what happens when u get married to an Animal.

(1) (Reply)

"Garri Wey Dey Save Life": Reactions As Wiliams’s Wife Drinks Garri For The 1st / How Runtown Managed To Look Like Runtown,olamide, Jay Z And Kendrick Lamar / Is My Friend Overthinking This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.