Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female (775 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Do We Really Attract Our Kinds??? / Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by les4life: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2010
her kindness and behavior
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by dogzymallo: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2010
breast and ass
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by tayoast(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2010
kiss kiss
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2010
her behaviour,caring and submissive
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by les4life: 12:02am On Jun 26, 2010
les4life:

her kindness and behavior
are you sure,
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by Faher(m): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2010
Hot and well mannered
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 26, 2010
@poster
HER LOOKS is the first thing that attracts me to someone, then when i get closer and we start talking, her mind is what's gonna keep me there.
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by Pweety4me(f): 1:21am On Jun 26, 2010
^And then her p!$sy. . . undecided tongue
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by Faher(m): 2:00am On Jun 26, 2010
Hmm, someone is maturing cheesy
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by Pweety4me(f): 2:00am On Jun 26, 2010
^ :p
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 26, 2010
Pweety4me:

^And then her p!$sy. . . undecided tongue

i dont need kitten to be attracted or stay with someone. the kitten is just an added incentive to make the love even better. you need kitten to make love just like you need a mouth to communicate.
believe me, i wouldnt stay with a woman without kitten simply because i would have to cheat on her all the time!
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by Pweety4me(f): 2:09am On Jun 26, 2010
^u don craze?

[size=4pt]Dat pic 4 ur profile na ur own?i go watch out 4 u anwofia
lipsrsealed grin tongue[/size]
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 26, 2010
Pweety4me:

^u don craze?

[size=4pt]Dat pic 4 your profile na your own?i go watch out 4 u anwofia
lipsrsealed grin tongue[/size]

have you ever been in a relationship with anyone?! you surely do act like one who hasnt.

the pic on my profile is that of my neighbor, duh!
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by Pweety4me(f): 2:38am On Jun 26, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

have you ever been in a relationship with anyone?! you surely do act like one who hasnt.

the pic on my profile is that of my neighbor, duh!
Ok noted. smiley
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 26, 2010
^^^^^why you are running away from the question?!
have you ever been in a loving relationship with someone?! and if yes, then what attracted you to them?!

you are picking on what i said on the subject but failed to answer the poster's question.
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by Pweety4me(f): 3:02am On Jun 26, 2010
^Don't u get tired of answering d same questions again,again & again? embarassed undecided
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 26, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^why you are running away from the question?!
have you ever been in a loving relationship with someone?! and if yes, then what attracted you to them?!

you are picking on what i said on the subject but failed to answer the poster's question.
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by Pweety4me(f): 3:07am On Jun 26, 2010
^How is dat any of ur bizness? cool
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 26, 2010
^^^^^yes, its none of my business and you have the right not to answer the question (just say so), but then i would wonder: what attracted you to this thread then?! was it to pick a fight with me? oh yeah, right, its none of my business too.
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by Pweety4me(f): 3:17am On Jun 26, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^yes, its none of my business and you have the right not to answer the question (just say so), but then i would wonder: what attracted you to this thread then?! was it to pick a fight with me? oh yeah, right, its none of my business too.
No way smiley
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by spicyhoney(f): 3:41am On Jun 26, 2010
Body structure, speech style (ELOQUENCE) and dress sense. Then attitude and mannerism follows after assessing the first three.
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by tayoast(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2010
pweety. . . lipsrsealed
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by iice(f): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2010
Aura. . .i like them crazy cheesy
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by Pweety4me(f): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2010
tayo_ast:

pweety. . . lipsrsealed
Wetin do ya mouth?
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by tayoast(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2010
u're always online!!!
u're another NL addict!
Re: What Really Attract Tou To A Male Or Female by femmy2010(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2010
Intelligent conversation and a very witty lady.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? / Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. / She Moved In With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.