Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Sir T-i Was Hurt The Same Way You Were In 2007 But I Took Some Bad Step Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sir T-i Was Hurt The Same Way You Were In 2007 But I Took Some Bad Step Like (782 Views)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] / When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sir T-i Was Hurt The Same Way You Were In 2007 But I Took Some Bad Step Like by dobodobo(m): 12:07am On Aug 12, 2010
sir t-I was hurt the same way you were in 2007 but I took some bad step, I tried everything to get closed to two of her friends but I succeeded fucking one and even date her for 3 moths with constant sex, it wasn't easy because before the best friend could even agreed to Bleep me, I freaked her with cash and spent on her money also promised her heaven and earth that I would not let her friend know, I told her I just want her to help me in getting over the pained her friend caused she was my ex girlfriend,but she refused at first but when I pull out cash, she changed her mind,but within myself I knew that I want to seek revenge even though it may not be the best way to sort things but this will be the best way never to let her come back and best way to bring smile to myself. but when my ex find out, she pretend to ignored at first but later went to her friend mother's house to shout there telling her friend mother that her friend was fucking me.the news got to me but I did nothing but start laughing,two years later, she separated with the guy.

The story never end there, she tried everything to want to destroy my new relationship and lied to her new girlfriend that I bleeped her best friend was what led to our breakup, this got me mad that I wanted to take another huge revenge but I explained things to my new girlfriend that it was after she cheated on me and not before she cheated. my girlfriend understand but she never let her friend come to my house or never let me get close to her friends till now
Re: Sir T-i Was Hurt The Same Way You Were In 2007 But I Took Some Bad Step Like by 1105(f): 12:33am On Aug 12, 2010
[size=15pt]SERIOUSLY WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP BROTHER WALE, [/size]

People are not coming up with ideas @ all and im not happy

meanwhile wale.i have asked u 2 call me and u havent, wetin dey worry u angry angry
Re: Sir T-i Was Hurt The Same Way You Were In 2007 But I Took Some Bad Step Like by 1105(f): 12:34am On Aug 12, 2010
wale meanwhile watch this movie preview

DONT CLICK ENTER SITE, JUST PLAY THE MOVIE DIRECT,

http://www.thelastairbendermovie.com/intl/uk/
Re: Sir T-i Was Hurt The Same Way You Were In 2007 But I Took Some Bad Step Like by madlady(f): 1:03am On Aug 12, 2010
dobodobo:

sir t-I was hurt the same way you were in 2007 but I took some bad step, I tried everything to get closed to two of her friends but I succeeded bleeping one and even date her for 3 moths with constant sex, it wasn't easy because before the best friend could even agreed to bleep me, I freaked her with cash and spent on her money also promised her heaven and earth that I would not let her friend know, I told her I just want her to help me in getting over the pained her friend caused she was my ex girlfriend,but she refused at first but when I pull out cash, she changed her mind,but within myself I knew that I want to seek revenge even though it may not be the best way to sort things but this will be the best way never to let her come back and best way to bring smile to myself. but when my ex find out, she pretend to ignored at first but later went to her friend mother's house to shout there telling her friend mother that her friend was bleeping me.the news got to me but I did nothing but start laughing,two years later, she separated with the guy.

The story never end there, she tried everything to want to destroy my new relationship and lied to her new girlfriend that I bleeped her best friend was what led to our breakup, this got me mad that I wanted to take another huge revenge but I explained things to my new girlfriend that it was after she cheated on me and not before she cheated. my girlfriend understand but she never let her friend come to my house or never let me get close to her friends till now

grin grin grin grin grin  cry cry 4 u lipsrsealed

190.:

wale meanwhile watch this movie preview

DONT CLICK ENTER SITE, JUST PLAY THE MOVIE DIRECT,

http://www.thelastairbendermovie.com/intl/uk/

For share entertainment!!!!!
Re: Sir T-i Was Hurt The Same Way You Were In 2007 But I Took Some Bad Step Like by dobodobo(m): 1:16am On Aug 12, 2010
madlady:

grin grin grin grin grin  cry cry 4 u lipsrsealed

For share entertainment!!!!!
I don't think I am interested in fucking a mad-lady, I only deal with sensible one
Re: Sir T-i Was Hurt The Same Way You Were In 2007 But I Took Some Bad Step Like by nihun(m): 1:17am On Aug 12, 2010
;d
Re: Sir T-i Was Hurt The Same Way You Were In 2007 But I Took Some Bad Step Like by madlady(f): 1:19am On Aug 12, 2010
shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

Re: Sir T-i Was Hurt The Same Way You Were In 2007 But I Took Some Bad Step Like by 1105(f): 1:31am On Aug 12, 2010
190 and wale.dobodobo ;d ;d

Re: Sir T-i Was Hurt The Same Way You Were In 2007 But I Took Some Bad Step Like by kpolli(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2010
well lightening does not strike twice

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Why / Why Do Women Add Their Names To Their Husband's During Wedding? / Ladies Spend All Their Life Looking For The Perfect Man Instead Of Building One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.