Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (42079 Views)

Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by joe120120(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Mumu girl. A guy cheated on you. You still come allow am knack you wella join the girl wey him just knack finish

And she's feeling like what

If Na me be dat guy I go just dey happy say I get mumu girl like you. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Just go dash the lucky guy double Toto for one day. mtchew

Hot baby.
smart indeed
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by dingbang(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
delishpot:
Stupid cow. You dont want sweat to mix with your destiny but you slept with him and shared directly in the demons that mixed with his destiny. Sweat and demons which one easy to wash off pass?
you see the reason why we say some girls have fish brains..

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by AreaFada2: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
MENTORCH:

What difference does it make, he had obviously nacked her properly in the past. Nigerian women like to act like they are doing a guy a favour by nacking him. She too might have been Hot and she enjoyed herself too.
Oh boy dat guy go get gbedu cassava. OP nor fit resist am even after the cassava just surfaced from another poosie dive. grin cheesy

Rest assured Op will go back for more. Even if dating another guy. tongue tongue
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by mrdna(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
You lied because na dem dey rush me Bros

enemyofprogress:
just because you no see person to fok
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
enemyofprogress:
abeg comot here go wear pant
Be using style to be looking for trouble
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by famosh: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
nelronaldo:
Premarital sex and ya happy
I tire o! And na person go marry this one wey dey have sex anyhow like say na nothing!
Anyways, guys nowadays tell themselves they don't care what their babes have done before meeting them, but guys like me care o! I can't imagine settling with this kin person!
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by akinszz: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
The most important thing is that he had a final taste of you for the last time

You had sexx? Of course what do we women have to offer other than our poosie?
at least you offer something grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by zicoraads: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Cooked up Twitter stories.

It's official; Nairaland is now an extension of Twitter! Seun sold 'us' out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by NwaliE01: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
That's it.

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
I feel so sad when I see stupid people acting all smart..
You caught him cheating, gave him a goodbye sex and broke up with him. Weeks later she will go back and give him I have moved on sex and the sex continues.

Foolish girl!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by jesicajonna(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
this post doesn't make any sense to me.. angrythis post doesn't make any sense to me..
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by blackboy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
AreaFada2:

Oh boy dat guy go get gbedu cassava. OP nor fit resist am even after the cassava just surfaced from another poosie dive. grin cheesy

Rest assured Op will go back for more. Even if dating another guy. tongue tongue

My thoughts
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Fourwinds: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
nonsense and stupidity
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by sarcasticdude(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
1min silence for for the ones that haven't realised that this thread is purely Fictional meant to shake tables and generate likes/views
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by CCC2(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Just pray the goodbye sex doesn't result to a stubborn pregnancy.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by hopefulLandlord: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
delishpot:
Stupid cow. You dont want sweat to mix with your destiny but you slept with him and shared directly in the demons that mixed with his destiny. Sweat and demons which one easy to wash off pass?

demons because they're imaginary
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by hopefulLandlord: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
mokt:
And from the babe's eyes and smile in the pic, she go wicked for bed, 12 hours of sex, kilode?

Ire oo.

that 12 hours is a lie especially considering the guy camped another girl in the same house, where's the energy and sperm to go about 4 rounds more?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by physise(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Is everything about sex in this country?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by hopefulLandlord: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
enemyofprogress:
If ya boyfriend cheats on you, why cry? when you can add ya menstruation to his stew
Thank me later..
you must believe several myths too

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by patricknz(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
The most important thing is that he had a final taste of you for the last time

You had sexx? Of course what do we women have to offer other than our poosie?
I like u.�
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by holluphemydavid(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
delishpot:
who even knw if d other girl had infected her bf with HIV and by sleeping with her cheat bf she had bin infected too shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked just saying

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by 93Miles: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
If the lady is a Nigerian then the story is fake.

Nigerian ladies I know for sure would jumped on the other girl and start a fight for sleeping with her man. And will curse her man for bringing in another girl.

If she isn't a Nigerian, did she use condom to sex him? If no, den she's stupid for bin afraid of sweat but not afraid of STI.

Fake stories everywhere.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Shaev7(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
yea probably you did well.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Shaev7(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
yea probably you did well
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Femeto: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
You don't even have shame and your posting your picture.Am sure there is an atom of hurt inside you.Your only pretending.
Priscy01:
A lady identified as Florence Hungbo just shared a thread of how she broke up with her boyfriend after she caught him cheating.

According to her, " 'breaking up from cheating partners shouldn't always be curses, abuses or fights. You can actually end any Unprofitable/Toxic relationship with profitable actions that will leave betrayals wow for the rest of their lives''.

Read her story below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9549/lady-narrates-how-she-hilariously-broke-up-with-her-cheating-boyfriend.html

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by sweetlaw: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
hanty, clap for yaself oooo.

we have heard u......

can we go back to our lives na.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by sacajawea: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
dynicks:
and this actually made front page!? MOD! yeah it's me; please open d door.....av got something important I wan yahn u....
Lol what do you want to tell him?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by lastempero: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Na my guy be the winner but naija don turn to yanki Oo o. All these bitches got no chill again ooo.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Afamed: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
She definitely wants people to visit her Twitter page and Facebook page
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by divine2288: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
delishpot:

Sorry. Take milk and malt you go feel better grin
grin
delishpot:

Sorry. Take milk and malt you go feel better grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by dynicks(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
sacajawea:

Lol what do you want to tell him?
it's a surprise which is meant for him alone!...it's confidential..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.