Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (42098 Views)

Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by waynemighty(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2018
Nice one, she try well well
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2018
The guy is good, so u wan get one last taste

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Mryacks: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2018
How dumb and stupid can some of these girls get for God’s sake...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by AngelicBeing: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2018
delishpot:
Stupid cow. You dont want sweat to mix with your destiny but you slept with him and shared directly in the demons that mixed with his destiny. Sweat and demons which one easy to wash off pass?
Chai

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by phemyj(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2018
WONT BE SHOCKED TO SEE HER ROCKING HIM AGAIN!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Ihatelove(f): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2018
I don't believe this cooked up story!!
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by eleko1: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2018
sad good tale
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by helphelp: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2018
He reach to cheat on am

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by nelronaldo(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2018
Premarital sex and ya happy
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by mokt(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2018
And from the babe's eyes and smile in the pic, she go wicked for bed, 12 hours of sex, kilode?

Ire oo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by PreciousBro: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2018
lol Sweetheart,I think you wasted your time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2018
Nobody ugly.Take picture with a ride not yours kpakam! Why too dey lie oooo wey nobody ugly
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Henitan24(f): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2018
I love this babe...
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by SAMBARRY: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Philinho(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2018
And he keep digging it for the unfortunate husband to be.foolish girl
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by concacid: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nawao, you f**ck you come they shout am from rooftop.

YOU NO DO WELL AT ALL. *shame*.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by MaziEDOZIE(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
The ONLY thing i heard well is,

"12 hours SEX"...lol
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by sureheaven(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
U guys sexed for 12 hours abi...

I know u are lying but continue... grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hehe... Small children like me wee nor kuku understand
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by statusquoante: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
Fabricated bullsshit!
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
You are a duck
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by rhythyson: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mumu na so you go take carry STD

Ode oshi

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Brains1990(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Arrant nonsense!

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Paul112(m): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
Girl you're a nonentity

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by KosyJerry(m): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
Priscy01:
A lady identified as Florence Hungbo just shared a thread of how she broke up with her boyfriend after she caught him cheating.

According to her, " 'breaking up from cheating partners shouldn't always be curses, abuses or fights. You can actually end any Unprofitable/Toxic relationship with profitable actions that will leave betrayals wow for the rest of their lives''.

Read her story below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9549/lady-narrates-how-she-hilariously-broke-up-with-her-cheating-boyfriend.html

Hmmmmmm... this your gist dey smell abeg grin. Bitch, no brain in your head

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by capitalzero: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Priscy01:
A lady identified as Florence Hungbo just shared a thread of how she broke up with her boyfriend after she caught him cheating.

According to her, " 'breaking up from cheating partners shouldn't always be curses, abuses or fights. You can actually end any Unprofitable/Toxic relationship with profitable actions that will leave betrayals wow for the rest of their lives''.

Read her story below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9549/lady-narrates-how-she-hilariously-broke-up-with-her-cheating-boyfriend.html

this girl has mental problem. watch out
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by enemyofprogress: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
If ya boyfriend cheats on you, why cry? when you can add ya menstruation to his stew
Thank me later..
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by MENTORCH(m): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Mumu girl. A guy cheated on you. You still come allow am knack you wella join the girl wey him just knack finish

And she's feeling like what

If Na me be dat guy I go just dey happy say I get mumu girl like you. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Just go dash the lucky guy double Toto for one day. mtchew

What difference does it make, he had obviously nacked her properly in the past. Nigerian women like to act like they are doing a guy a favour by nacking him. She too might have been Hot and she enjoyed herself too.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by mrdna(m): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sex is for married couples only. Stop the fornication already. Spoiled childrenses

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by enemyofprogress: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
Hehe... Small children like me wee nor kuku understand
abeg comot here go wear pant

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by Victorumo(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
Is that the best thing to do, buh d lady tried shaaa if it was some girls u wud hv heard sth like ,'ifeanyi e no goh better for u after i gave u my body u decided to dumb me'
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' by enemyofprogress: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
mrdna:
Sex is for married couples only. Stop the fornication already. Spoiled childrenses
just because you no see person to fok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! / Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out / Chimpanzee Kisses And Touches A Lady's Boobs As She Smiles (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.