Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

How Did I Offend Her... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did I Offend Her... (803 Views)

How Exactly Did I Offend My Cousin? / Who Did We Offend In This Country? Picture / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did I Offend Her... by Dedelizo(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2018
I greet d house...I was after this girl when I had issues with my GF, I later realised she is not my kind of girl after my anger subsided. I told myself I can't go below where I was because I was angry so I stopped asking her out. Now, she is seriously angry with me because I stopped asking her out and she claimed I have created alot in her life and suddenely withdrew myself from her life. She is in pains and will never forgive me. So, I just don't understand her because to me we have not started, we haven't see in person, just chatting and phone calls...she is cursing me daily so I had to block her. What was my offence?
Re: How Did I Offend Her... by eezeribe(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2018
OK
Re: How Did I Offend Her... by donbachi(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2018
You did wrong..you told her many things.because you wanted her as a konji replacement..i mean many things,which you've not told us...what do you mean by,can't go below your level....my broda anyman wey konji dey hold,fit sleep any urgly and dirty girl..as long as him go cure him konji.
Re: How Did I Offend Her... by Nbote(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2018
U did nothing wrong.. Dats how dey are wired, to not know what dey want... Their No means mayb, their Yes means Yes and their Mayb means Yes...
Re: How Did I Offend Her... by tintingz(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2018
I can see two confused individuals
Re: How Did I Offend Her... by hahahahahaha(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2018
It's always the same pattern.

-Guy gives girl attention
-Girl acts like she's not interested
-Guy stops giving her attention
-Girl becomes a psychopath

*sigh*

2 Likes

Re: How Did I Offend Her... by lilmax(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2018
you are still a kid, that's your offence.... you don't think before taking a step
Re: How Did I Offend Her... by Stevengerd(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2018
hahahahahaha:
-Guy gives girl attention -Girl acts like she's not interested -Guy stops giving her attention -Girl becomes a psychopath
*sigh*
You nailed it bro
Re: How Did I Offend Her... by Wilfredpat22(f): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2018
Sir the truth is the girl realized she has lost a Maga. Toasters are meant to pay our little bills. At all atall you will drop something after tasting our poosie

Maybe she doesn’t have much toasters that’s why

1 Like

Re: How Did I Offend Her... by Next2Bezee(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Dedelizo:
I greet d house...I was after this girl when I had issues with my GF, I later realised she is not my kind of girl after my anger subsided. I told myself I can't go below where I was because I was angry so I stopped asking her out. Now, she is seriously angry with me because I stopped asking her out and she claimed I have created alot in her life and suddenely withdrew myself from her life. She is in pains and will never forgive me. So, I just don't understand her because to me we have not started, we haven't see in person, just chatting and phone calls...she is cursing me daily so I had to block her. What was my offence?

You can't go lower than where you were? What a lucky girl. Keep her blocked; you're doing her a favor.

You sound self-centered, and you don't even seem to view this girl as a human. Pray that no one does the same to you, with something even more important to you, because Karma always brings the aggrieved justice.
Re: How Did I Offend Her... by Nedfed(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
You did nothing bro,
But always watch ur back her village are after you

Re: How Did I Offend Her... by CAPSLOCKED: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
hahahahahaha:

-Guy gives girl attention
-Girl acts like she's not interested
-Guy stops giving her attention
-Girl becomes a psychopath
-STALKS GUY UNTIL HE GETS ANOTHER GIRL. THEN SHE GOES BERSERK, ACCUSES HIM OF BEING A PLAYER AND ONLY WANTED TO "USE" HER.
-CHANTS "MEN ARE SCUM" ANTHEM EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE.

*sigh*

1 Like

Re: How Did I Offend Her... by Barzinime(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
You are blunt, I like your comments cool
Wilfredpat22:
Sir the truth is the girl realized she has lost a Maga. Toasters are meant to pay our little bills. At all atall you will drop something after tasting our poosie

Maybe she doesn’t have much toasters that’s why
Re: How Did I Offend Her... by Dedelizo(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Next2Bezee:

You can't go lower than where you were? What a lucky girl. Keep her blocked; you're doing her a favor.

You sound self-centered, and you don't even seem to view this girl as a human. Pray that no one does the same to you, with something even more important to you, because Karma always brings the aggrieved justice.

I have asked alot of girls out, spent on them, pay school fees but later told me they are not into me....I walked, Why can't she walk?

(1) (Reply)

Girls Offering Free/cheap Sex To Rich/handsome Guys / My First Artistic Nu**de Picture Was "Accidental" / Guy Shows-off Girlfriend On Twitter, See Her Savage Response!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.