Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? (4964 Views)

Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by Shukuakukobambi: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Go and read your books. Defeated by who?

AD and APP merged and both parties NEC agreed to support AD presidential candidate

I didn't want to bother with this part but since you're doubling down on it, i'll tell you that you're wrong.

Umaru Shinkafi was the intended APP flag-bearer and since it became evident that the mood in the country was for a Yoruba president to assuage the feelings of June 12, he became the junior partner to Olu Falae in the AD/APP alliance

5 Likes

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by maestroferddi: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
*Deleted Repetition*
Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by maestroferddi: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I am not my friend cheesy

It's not a crime for you to build alliances. Only some of your juvenile delinquents started the slavery rubbish simply because Yoruba decided to align with the same folks you've been with since 1960!! Some started calling betrayal and i ask betrayal of what? Did anybody accuse ndigbo of betrayal when 3 out of 4 igbo states voted Tofa instead of Abiola in 1993? We all understood it was simply politics. only idiots and nincompoops tagged it something else

Nothing to be ashamed of. play your games well and you'll get the presidency. GEJ's case has showed us how easy it is to get wink
Are you for real?

Can you say in all honesty that the some South West leaders and institutions conducted themselves responsibly after the 2015 elections?

The South East voted PDP and stood by the decision.

Some South West interests have been known to champion the cause of excluding the South East in the national scheme of things in Buhari's government.

If there are people today intent on subjugating the Igbos to irrelevance and obscurity, most of those people will most likely originate from the South West.

The fixation on the Igbos being exhibited by some Yoruba elements/leaders have reached paranoid dimensions.

You guys can do better...
Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by raumdeuter: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

i Didn't want to bother with this part but since you're doubling down on it, i'll tell you that you're wrong.

Umaru Shinkafi was the intended APP flag-bearer and since it became evident that the mood in the country was for a Yoruba president to assuage the feelings of June 12, he became the junior partner to Olu Falae in the AD/APP alliance

What actually happened was that AD and APP had their separate selection process

AD was between Falae and Bola Ige and Falae was selected as he was seen to be a more centrist and sellable candidate outside Yoruba land compared to Bola Ige who didnt like the North and made it clear in the past

In the APP there was an agreement especially in the Northern caucus that there will be a merger with AD and the APP will be the lesser partner and the VP candidate

But Onu, Iwuanyanwu, Harry Akande still went ahead to conduct a primary which Onu won

The Northern wing of the APP just went into a meeting with the AD agreed on Falae/Shinkafi ticket The ticket will be sold as AD in the South and as APP in the North where AD wasnt popular and told Onu to go fucckk himself

Onu threatened to go to court the party told him to go ahead, later Onu calmed down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by Shukuakukobambi: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
Are you for real?

Can you say in all honesty that the some South West leaders and institutions conducted themselves responsibly after the 2015 elections?

The South East voted PDP and stood by the decision.

Some South West interests have been known to champion the cause of excluding the South East in the national scheme of things in Buhari's government.

If there are people today intent on subjugating the Igbos to irrelevance and obscurity, most of those people will most likely originate from the South West.

The Yorubas

There you go again allowing emotions to get the better of you cheesy

Did the SE leaders conduct themselves with dignity after the emergence of a GEJ whose ascendancy owed much to the efforts of the SNG populated by Yoruba and the total victory he had in the elections in Yorubaland? What did your leaders mean when they tagged ACN the amala and ewedu party? was that a compliment?

The SW has always been in opposition since 1960 and even relished it.

Name the SW in Buhari's govt who have championed the exclusion of Igbo in the scheme of things so i can name the Igbo who never wish anything good to happen to Yoruba.

I know how many Igbo were rejoicing and chopping with Abacha while Yoruba leaders were being hunted by killer squads all over the world. Igbo were even the leaders of the Abacha forever campaign yet it didn't make OBJ exclude them from his govt.

If you want the presidency, work for it. You're a Nigerian and have the right to

3 Likes

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by Shukuakukobambi: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

What actually happened was that AD and APP had their separate selection process

AD was between Falae and Bola Ige and Falae was selected as he was seen to be a more centrist and sellable candidate outside Yoruba land compared to Bola Ige who didnt like the North and made it clear in the past

In the APP there was an agreement especially in the Northern caucus that there will be a merger with AD and the APP will be the lesser partner and the VP candidate

But Onu Iwuanyanwu Harry Akande still went ahead to conduct a primary which Onu won

The Northern wing of the APP just went into a meeting with the AD agreed on Falae/Shinkafi ticket The ticket will be sold as AD in the South and as APP in the North where AD wasnt popular and told Onu to go fucckk himself

Onu threatened to go to court the party told him to go ahead, later Onu calmed down

Alright bro.

Thanks for the lesson

CC: LadyExcellency

3 Likes

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by raumdeuter: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Did the SE leaders conduct themselves with dignity after the emergence of a GEJ whose ascendancy owed much to the efforts of the SNG populated by Yoruba and the total victory he had in the elections in Yorubaland? What did your leaders mean when they tagged ACN the amala and ewedu party? was that a compliment?

Name the SW in Buhari's govt who have championed the exclusion of Igbo in the scheme of things so i can name the Igbo who never wish anything good to happen to Yoruba.

I know how many Igbo were rejoicing and chopping with Abacha while Yoruba leaders were being hunted by killer squads all over the world. Igbo were even the leaders of the Abacha forever campaign yet it didn't make OBJ exclude them from his govt.

If you want the presidency, work for it. You're a Nigerian and have the right to

What did the SW do in Buhari govt that was different from what the SE did in GEJ govt

First to do no dey pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by Shukuakukobambi: 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

What did the SW do in Buhari govt that was different from what the SE did in GEJ govt

First to do no dey pain

We didn't even do as much as them

Where is the equivalent of Arthur Eze, in Yoruba land, who tagged ACN "amala and ewedu party"?

It's only online we try to do them ntorr cheesy

Otherwise who cares? they should play their game and win in 2019 but i hope for their sake that Wike will be humble, gentlemanly and patient wink

3 Likes

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by maestroferddi: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

The truth is plain for all to see.

Apart from Fajuyi's selfless example which, by the way, many Yorubas find objectionable, how many Yoruba leaders see anything good about the Igbos?

At least there a lot of Igbos who went to jail over the June 12 issue.

Awolowo championed the starving of Igbos during the Civil War.

In saner climes, Yoruba leaders ought to have tendered an apology over his inhuman and genocidal action but today most Yorubas gloat with their leader's unsuccessful attempt to exterminate the Igbo race.

At least there is no sin the Igbos have committed that rival the foregoing...
Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by raumdeuter: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
We didn't even do as much as them
Where is the equivalent of Arthur Eze, in Yoruba land, who tagged ACN "amala and ewedu party"?
It's only online we try to do them ntorr cheesy
Otherwise who cares? they should play their game and win in 2019 but i hope for their sake that Wike will be humble, gentlemanly and patient wink

The truth is tht most Yorubas dont really care about Ibos, Most Yorubas dont even know where they are and what they are, As far as Yorubas are concerned anyone not bearing Ade, Ahemed is Ibo including Edo, Calabar and even Benue thats how irrelevant they are to us

Like an annoying younger brother who wants to test his latest fighting skill, latest vocabulary with the elder bro

But to an Ibo, their only relevance is when they try to compare themselves to Yoruba

Yoruba dont care what they do in their region its only when they try to interfere with how Yorubaland is ruled that people come out to put them in their place

4 Likes

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
maestroferddi:

Apart from Fajuyi's selfless example which, by the way, many Yorubas find objectionable, how many Yoruba leaders see anything good about the Igbos?

In saner climes, Yoruba leaders ought to have tendered an apology over his inhuman and genocidal action but today most Yorubas gloat with their leader's unsuccessful attempt to exterminate the Igbo race.

Do you know what happened to Soyinka, Victor Banjo, Fela over Biafra issue

When are Ibos going to tender an apology for killing the Yoruba premier, and invading ourland n Ore even bombing our land?

All these actions preceded the Biafra war offensive led by brave Yoruba soldier Benjamin Adekunle

4 Likes

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by maestroferddi: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

First to do no dey pain
The sin of Jonathan was that he gave the Igbos some semblance of sense of belonging since the Civil War.

Tinubu, who barely hides his hatred and disdain for the Igbos led the charge to ensure that Jonathan's government failed.

Facts are sacred...
Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by raumdeuter: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
The sin of Jonathan was that he gave the Igbos some semblance of sense of belonging since the Civil War.
Tinubu, who barely hides his hatred and disdain for the Igbos led the charge to ensure that Jonathan's government failed.
Facts are sacred...

Since the civil war. Were Ibos not the VP in the second republic Ekwueme and Ume Ezeoke was Speaker?
Like you said facts are sacred

Yorubas have aligned with APC you too stick to your PDP and lets see who wins

6 Likes

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by Shukuakukobambi: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
maestroferddi:

Don't descend into these petty lies pls angry

How many Yoruba found Fajuyi's gesture objectionable? Name them. How many igbo leaders see anything good in Yoruba people?

Tinubu that you love to hate today made Ben Akabueze the longest serving commissioner in Nigerian History!! 16 unbroken years in a key ministry in Lagos state, is that hatred? Even as Tinubu largely lost out after Buhari's ascendancy, he still found a way to squeeze the same Ben Akabueze into national reckoning as DG, Budget office, You thought he didn't see his protege, Wale Edun? is that also a sign of hatred?

Fajuyi died for an Igbo man. Victor Banjo was executed by ojukwu after risking his life to fight on biafran side. Fola oyewole died on the biafran side. Wale Ademoyega fought on the biafran side and was imprisoned by the same ojukwu till the end of the war. Soyinka spent almost 3 years in prison because of biafra. Are all these signs of hatred?

You want me to mention the igbo OBJ brought to limelight? You can remain ingrates if you like but i won't sit idly by and watch you turn logic and facts on their head

Biafran soldiers who were cornering the food flown into biafra by aid agencies led igbo civilians into starvation. Prof Okey Ndibe wrote a piece that detailed how his own father was imprisoned in biafra because he spoke against the inhumane acts of their own biafran soldiers and leaders.

6 Likes

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by Shukuakukobambi: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
maestroferddi:

Facts are sacred...

The same Tinubu who made Ben Akabueze the longest serving commissioner in Nigerian history and after catapulted him to Federal in spite of the fact that appointments were at a premium? maestro my friend, you no dey try wink

3 Likes

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by maestroferddi: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Do you know what happened to Soyinka, Victor Banjo, Fela over Biafra issue

When are Ibos going to tender an apology for killing the Yoruba premier, and invading ourland n Ore even bombing our land?

All these actions preceded the Biafra war offensive led by brave Yoruba soldier Benjamin Adekunle
Soyinka was lionized as a friend of the Igbos as per his incarceration during the war.
Ojukwu even paid him homage in his memoir "Because I am Involved "

Victor Banjo was among the Jan 15 1966 coup plotters derisively labelled the Igbo coup by detractors.

He was inprisoned in the East and had to join the war effort. The idea was for him to lead the liberation of Western Region from the Hausa-Fulani domination.
All the military installations and formations in the West was under northern troops.

The weakness of the West was amenable for Awolowo opting out of secession for West as there was no army to defend the region...

Victor Banjo with Emmanuel Ifeajuna and others mutinied and were plotting a coup. They were tried and convicted of treason and in the exigency of the time were executed.

So Victor Banjo and other Igbo soldiers and a civilian paid the ultimate price so I don't know where you are coming from...

Fela and the Civil War ? Hearing that for the first time...
Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by raumdeuter: 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
Soyinka was lionized as a friend of the Igbos as per his incarceration during the war.
Ojukwu even paid him homage in his memoir "Because I am Involved "

Victor was among the Jan 15 1966 coup plotters derisively labelled the Igbo coup by detractors.

He was inprisoned in the East and had to join the war effort. The idea was for him to lead the liberation of Western Region from the Hausa-Fulani domination.
All the military installations and formations in the West was under northern troops.

The weakness of the West was amenable for Awolowo opting out of secession for West as there was no army to defend the region...

Victor Banjo with Emmanuel Ifeajuna and others mutinied and were plotting a coup. They were tried and convicted of treason and in the exigency of the time were executed.

So Victor Banjo and other Igbo soldiers and a civilian paid the ultimate price so I don't know where you are coming from...

Fela and the Civil War ? Hearing that for the first time...

Soyinka was jailed for speaking for Biafra

When are Ibos going to issue an apology for killing the Western premier, for invading Ore and for bombing Yorubaland

6 Likes

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by maestroferddi: 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

The same Tinubu who made Ben Akabueze the longest serving commissioner in Nigerian history and after catapulted him to Federal in spite of the fact that appointments were at a premium? maestro my friend, you no dey try wink
Ogbeni just stop!

I have spent over 14 years in Lagos...

You are making it look like the man Friday called Ben Akabueze had any clout in the scheme of things.

A mere Commissioner for Budget and Planning...what relevance does that hold?

If I may tell you, we don't rate the likes of Joe Igbokwe and to a lesser extent your Akabueze dude in Igboland.

We see them as emissaries of unfriendly influences/forces. Whatever they gain is for them and their families and have no bearing on the general Igbo well-being.
Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by Shukuakukobambi: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
Ogbeni just stop!

I have spent over 14 years in Lagos...

You are making it look like the man Friday called Ben Akabueze had any clout in the scheme of things.

A mere Commissioner for Budget and Planning...what relevance does that hold?

If I may tell you, we don't rate the likes of Joe Igbokwe and to a lesser extent your Akabueze dude in Igboland.

We see them as emissaries of unfriendly influences. Whatever they gain is for them and their families and have no bearing on the general Igbo well-being.

cheesy cheesy cheesy na only laugh i go dey laugh you

I thought you said Tinubu hated Igbo? so commissioner for budget and planning is an inconsequential office? What about DG, Budget office of the federation? How else should Tinubu have shown that he doesn't hate igbo? make an igbo governor? cheesy

What did you benefit from Nnamani as Senate president or are you a member of his immediate family? What has Ekweremadu brought to Igbo land beyond his immediate circle that he's empowered? How many roads were dualized because of him?

6 Likes

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by maestroferddi: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Soyinka was jailed for speaking for Biafra

When are Ibos going to issue an apology for killing the Western premier, for invading Ore and for bombing Yorubaland
I am not supporting the ill-advised coup led by Nzeogwu.

However, if not for double speak and somersault, Samuel Ladoke Akintola was a hate figure in the West.

He was not singled out but lost his life in the irrational and senseless coup which a misguided Nzeogwu led.

Most of those who lost their lives were fingered for being the root causes of the political and social maladies of that First Republic...

This, BTW, is the first time I am seeing Yorubas remembering Akintola... A man Awolowo fought both in life and after the man died. He made sure almost every memory of the man was erased in the West...

You are using him to win an argument... lol.
Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by Shukuakukobambi: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
I am not supporting the ill-advised coup led by Nzeogwu.

However, if not for double speak and somersault, Samuel Ladoke Akintola was a hate figure in the West.

He was not singled out but lost his life in the irrational and senseless coup which a midget Nzeogwu led.

Most of those who lost their lives were fingered for being the root causes of the political and social maladies of that First Republic...

This, BTW, is the first time I am seeing Yorubas remembering Akintola... A man Awolowo fought both in life and after the man died. He made sure almost every memory of the man was erased in the West...

You are using him to win an argument... lol.

Maestro, pls stop lying. biko, stop lying. Stop making up tales. see the nonsense you wrote in the bold. haba!! angry

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by maestroferddi: 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy na only laugh i go dey laugh you

I thought you said Tinubu hated Igbo? so commissioner for budget and planning is an inconsequential office? What about DG, Budget office of the federation? How else should Tinubu have shown that he doesn't hate igbo? make an igbo governor? cheesy

What did you benefit from Nnamani as Senate president or are you a member of his immediate family? What has Ekweremadu brought to Igbo land beyond his immediate circle that he's empowered? How many roads were dualized because of him?
Oga leave that thing...

A commissioner of budget and planning is the least the Igbos can get as per their investment in Lagos...

We are talking of positions in the national equation and you are talking of a mere commissioner and some obscure functionary in the Budget office.

Tinubu wants to be thinking for the South and that we vehemently find repugnant....
Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by Shukuakukobambi: 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
Oga leave that thing...

A commissioner of budget and planning is the least the Igbos can get as per their investment in Lagos...

We are talking of positions in the national equation and you are talking of a mere commissioner and some obscure functionary in the Budget office.

Tinubu wants to be thinking for the South and that we vehemently find repugnant....

With your investments in kano, what have you gotten there? With the hausa/fulani and their investments in Lagos e.g Dangote, Isiyaku Rabiu etc, what did they get? with all the Urhobo have done in Lagos e.g the Ibru family, what did they get?

You feel so entitled, mehn!! cheesy

Tinubu is playing his politics and Rochas is playing his. Even Orji Kalu believes wearing a turban and looking like a clown will help him. I don't fault him, it's politics cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by Shugavee(f): 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
senatordave1:
Between governor okorocha,senator ken nnamani,dr ogbonnaya onu,dr orji kalu and senator chris ngige,who has the biggest chance of being president im 2023 if it is zoned to the south east? Personally,i will prefer dr ogbonnaya onu but i know okorocha and ouk will likely get it.
please abeg Buhari is going in 2019!!
Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by maestroferddi: 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Maestro, pls stop lying. biko, stop lying. Stop making up tales. see the nonsense you wrote in the bold. haba!! angry
Oga mi, get an older person to explain to you.

What I said there are verifiable facts.

The tussle between Akintola and Awolowo was a battle of life and death.

Awolowo never forgave Akintola for using federal might (Buhari in Ekiti, 2018) to rig Awolowo out of the Western Region premiership.

Your Great Awo ensured that Akintola became a villain in Yoruba consciousness. You can't pretend not to know what I am talking about, oga.

You see that is one of the issues we have with you guys. You would want hide and embellish your own issues but the moment it concern the Igbos, it is mostly the Yorubas that will want to blow it out of proportion.

Igbos are not united...

Igbos don't have leaders...

Igbos hate one another...

Igbos this, Igbos that...
Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by Shukuakukobambi: 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
Oga mi, get an older person to explain to you.

What I said there are verifiable facts.

The tussle between Akintola and Awolowo was a battle of life and death.

Awolowo never forgave Akintola for using federal might (Buhari in Ekiti, 2018) to rig Awolowo out of the Western Region premiership.

Your Great Awo ensured that Akintola became a villain in Yoruba consciousness. You can't pretend not to know what I am talking about, oga.

You see that one of the issues we have with you guys. You would want hide and embellish your own issues but the moment it concern the Igbos, it is mostly the Yorubas that will want to blow it out of proportion.

Igbos are not united...

Igbos don't have leaders...

Igbos hate one another...

Igbos this, Igbos that...

The teeth and tongue do quarrel so what are you on about? Biko, stop looking to deflect with childish straw-men cheesy

You made this statement "A man Awolowo fought both in life and after the man died. He made sure almost every memory of the man was erased in the West..." and i say prove it

You keep bringing straw-men into the debate, why?

3 Likes

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by maestroferddi: 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

The teeth and tongue do quarrel so what are you on about? Biko, stop looking to deflect with childish straw-men cheesy

You made this statement "A man Awolowo fought both in life and after the man died. He made sure almost every memory of the man was erased in the West..." and i say prove it

You keep bringing straw-men into the debate, why?

You can do some research, my guy.

We can't be arguing back and forth on stuff you can get by being a little inquisitive...
Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by Shukuakukobambi: 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
You can do some research, my guy.

We can't be arguing back and forth on stuff you can get by being a little inquisitive...

You're making stuff up. You're telling lies

There's nothing on ground to support that statement you made

3 Likes

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 12:05am On Aug 24, 2018
Shugavee:
please abeg Buhari is going in 2019!!
buhari till 2023.never again must pdp rule

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by Shugavee(f): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2018
senatordave1:

buhari till 2023.never again must pdp rule
By the grace of God I go leave the country for una when that happens
Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by maestroferddi: 12:09am On Aug 24, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You're making stuff up. You're telling lies

There's nothing on ground to support that statement you made
Oga, don't do blind arguments.

I said ask older folks to tell you why Ladoke Akintola is relatively unknown in the South West today and why he is fleetingly mentioned as a footnote in the history of the region...
Re: Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? by Shukuakukobambi: 12:14am On Aug 24, 2018
maestroferddi:
Oga, don't do blind arguments.

I said ask older folks to tell you why Ladoke Akintola is relatively unknown in the South West today and why he is fleetingly mentioned as a footnote in the history of the region...

So it's Awo that made it so? What role did he play that's bigger than the role Jakande, Bola Ige, Bisi Akande or even Anthony Enahoro and Alfred Rewane played?

He was Awo's deputy Just like Okpara was Zik's deputy. How many monuments are named after Okpara in the whole of the SE today?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape / End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos / Nigeria Was Technologically Advanced Before European Colonialism - Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.