Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) (43391 Views)

Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women / Groom Breaks His Spine At Own Wedding After Friends Threw Him Up (VIDEO) / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by Holiness2100: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
WEDDING HORROR: THIS is the shocking moment a groom shattered his spine during his own wedding when his pals accidentally dropped him on his head.

The horrific incident happened last week in Bihor County in north-western Romania, when the wedding guests tossed the groom into the air and failed to catch him.

Footage shows the moment a group of friends decided to pick up the groom who was on the dancefloor with his bride in the Castello event hall in the Baile Felix resort.

They were able to catch him on the first toss but failed to do so in the second as the man can be seen in an almost upside-down position.

The 31-year-old groom ended up landing on the ground head-first, fracturing his spine.

According to local reports his friends made matters worse by picking the man up and placing him on a chair before paramedics had arrived.

"I should not have been moved when I was lying on the floor," the groom said later, according to Bihorjust.

The wedding reception reportedly continued after the groom was taken to hospital with the bride and both families keeping the guests entertained.

After being taken to hospital, Dr Lucia Daina told local media: "The patient fractured his spine. His progress is looking slightly favourable.

"He is hospitalised in the neurosurgery ward and next week he will undergo further tests."

The young man has not ruled out suing the guests for causing his injury, saying from his hospital bed: "I have contacted a lawyer, but I’m still considering what I will do."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPZrMQz6G5I

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16210918/shocking-moment-groom-shatters-spine-guests-drop-head/amp/

Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by chatinent: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Forget the headline. Pay attention to this analogy of what really happened:

1. If you watched the video, you'll see three men in suit, and two in a black jacket. One of the men is the bride’s ex. (See picture below).

2. Go back and watch the video and see how he came so close to the ex, and said in his mind “no, no, no, I can't let Chukuma have all this to himself.”

3. That's not all. Look closely in the video and you'll also see a woman in a gold gown. She is the groom's ex. (Picture below). You can also see the sign she gave them to carry on when the bride was looking away.

Now you get it.

So, it's a joint effort. The idea is to render Chukuma and wife, both exes, in painment.

No one will tell you this truth.

You are welcome.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by illicit(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Is he gonna be impotent now

Maybe they did it on purpose or because the world is ending

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Beware of "Unfriendly Friends" and Household Enemies Masquerading as Committee of Friends..

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by TarOrfeeek: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
On my own wedding day I'll wear helmet, bullet proof vest and shin guard. After paying through my nose, nothing will stop me from punishing that expensive toto.

This woman obviously invited her ex-boy friend to kill this innocent man.

With his current inability to launch her on the wedding night, guess who will be pounding her toto?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
No be juju be that!

8 Likes

Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by Snitch24(m): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
If this kine thing happen for Africa
Na church Dem go first carry am go
Lmao

6 Likes

Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Chai, he should sue those people that caused his injuries,

I can assure you that those people that were throwing him up in the air were High on ALCOHOL...I know this because I Love going to Wedding ceremonies to get High and Enjoy the event

Majority of people both the Invited and the Uninvited that attend wedding ceremonies go there with the sole purpose of Eating to satisfaction and getting High on the Free Alcohol grin

6 Likes

Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by overdrive(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
illicit:
Is he gonna be impotent now

Maybe they did it on purpose or because the world is ending

Did he fall on his prick

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by eliyke(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Beware of "Unfriendly Friends" and Household Enemies Masquerading as Committee of Friends..
cheesy grin you no go kill person dis guy

5 Likes

Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by kuonbe(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Pele
Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by JovialJune(f): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
So honeymoon has been cancelled bayii

1 Like

Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
cheesy
This is what you get when your Banny's ex is among the people tossing you up and down during your wedding ceremony like a coin lipsrsealed. Your honey moon must get k-leg by-force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Rough play

1 Like

Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by Bbqekpa: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
That's just the cartel trying to send a message.
If you know you know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by Omicron007: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
shocked

This is just similar to what is happening in Nigeria today.
The groom represents the Nigerian masses who voted/rigged the lifeless vegetable into power.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by okomile(f): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Haaaaaaa
Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by marttye(f): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
One minute he was happily wedding the love of his life, another minute he was moments close to death. Shatter is not the right word as humans are not made of glass. Rupture would go better. Let’s hope the fiancée doesn’t leave him because he has a long journey to recovery.
Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
eliyke:

cheesy grin you no go kill person dis guy

grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lol. Nobody should come and blame the devil oo!
Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by Damfostopper(m): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hahahaha wat a waawu
Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by xpressionx(m): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
wahala
Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by inoki247: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Maybe he no believe say e fit marry for him life nd e don see marriage as achievement...
Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by Chijeep(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
K
Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
sad
Re: Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) by IdJack(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Fun gone bad

Listen to this.

The horrific incident happened last week in Bihor County in north-western Romania, when the wedding guests tossed the groom into the air and failed to catch him.

Kindly check my signature for your business ideas and updates

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Key Signs To Know A Broke Ass Girl. / Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert / Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.