Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook (23025 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met 5 Years Ago During NYSC / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Griezwoman: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2018
From Zenithnaija.com

A beautiful couple, Bibi and her sweetheart Tj are a delight to behold and their lovestory is making rounds on the internet.

The relationship between the two simply started with a Facebook message and the rest they say is history!

After years of a long distance relationship, the couple is counting down to walking down the aisle together.

Their pre-wedding shoot captures lots of fun and happy moments with an explosive burst of colours accentuating the love that exists between them.

See more Photos below;
https://zenithnaija.com/from-the-dm-to-an-engagement-couple-shares-lovestory-photos/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by dynicks(m): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2018
auuch!...lovely!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Waakanda: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Gorgeous cheesy

5 CV Samples written by an HR Expert and loved by many: www..com/cv-samples ... No excuse for not getting your desired job.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by daviesblaze(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Facebook? undecided

I reserve my comment

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Cryomancer: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
angry

Imagine

And one mumu girl on Facebook has still not replied my message since 2013 sad

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Dey are really cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by makeji: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
cute and cool.
but facebook love be like china product....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
One world....

Life has really evolved and it behooves of us all to embrace the beauty it brings. The global nature of human existence has been a blessing foisted by internet and technological advancements.
Take advantage of the positive of it, you won't regret it....... Congratulations to the couple.

Lovely.....

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Opinionated: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
dynicks:
auuch!...lovely!

Honestly...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Simply Lovely

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
good luck fellas, hope it end well
because social media its not d way it seems.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by segebase(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
n
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by vizkiz: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Person no fit see wife for this nairaland sef.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by mofeoluwadassah: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nl and pre wedding pics be like monkey and banana cry

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Authoreety: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by ohbyjay(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
the bicycle tire don less Na... hope the relationship go last? any way I wish u guys best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by enemyofprogress: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
I don't see the relationship lasting
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by eseveli(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmm facebook
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by tstx(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Cheating will also start from Facebook
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Simplep:
Dey are really cool
Let us be cool too
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by NotNairalandi(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Why the bicycle come get flat tyre...meaning the marriage won't go far or what? grin

Abegi no body should attack me,Na question I asked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by VALIZUGOD(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Am I the only one seeing the flat back tire of the bicycle?

One in a million shaa.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Ifelover(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
need to love oo, yoruba gilrs just dey use me play, if i marry other tribe now then go say am wicket grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Walking(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Dey both charming..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by dynicks(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
vizkiz:
Person no fit see wife for this nairaland sef.
here I am boo!......specially designed nd made for u......

9 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by tstx(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I don't see the relationship lasting

Ooo ye psychic. what can you see concerning buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Randy100: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
In flavour's voice "obidosie ona ato"
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by pointstores(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nawa
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by vizkiz: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
dynicks:
here I am boo!
Holy ghost fire!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by amostheo(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Imagine

grin
Cryomancer:
angry

Imagine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos of Nairalanders / (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / Why Are You Not Married Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.