Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook (23033 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met 5 Years Ago During NYSC / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by OhiOfIhima: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
daviesblaze:
Facebook? undecided

I reserve my comment

What is wrong in finding ur soulmate on Facebook.. There is no different btw d one u met on d street or a social gathering..

Respect someone decisions pls

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by oyoyoyo: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
colour on fleek
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Michelle55: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Imagine

And one mumu girl on Facebook has still not replied my message since 2013 sad
Try harder
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by OhiOfIhima: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
makeji:
cute and cool.
but facebook love be like china product....

Nothing China.. The way u picture it count most.. Not everybody have time to be tour his or her village because he or she is looking for life partner..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmm
Mklancee:

Let us be cool too
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Imagine

na you come mumu pass to dey wait grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by tunary(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
This is exactly how it should be joor unlike the gold diggers we have here in naija
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by enemyofprogress: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
ohbyjay:
the bicycle tire don less Na... hope the relationship go last?
it won't
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by enemyofprogress: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
tstx:

Ooo ye psychic. what can you see concerning buhari.

Abacha's apple loading

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Jackipapa: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
makeji:
cute and cool.
but facebook love be like china product....

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Kingjames(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Thought some people say nothing good can come out of social media , that its not serious media. They should come and witness this..hmm well, I pray it didn't end like nollywood wedding of Ramsey Noah and Genevieve sha...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Raskasal(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
They won't see this now. But if it were to be the other way round, they will tell us social media is evil. May God bless their union. Ohh less I forget, I met my wife through Facebook as well 2years back and we're waxing strong.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Simplep:
Hmmm
We are going to look better
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Deback2018: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
grin grin grin because u r not her mr right
Cryomancer:
angry

Imagine

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by olatunjin(m): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lovely couple, God will give you the sweetest wine in your marriage.

NOKIA 1 for sale, still looking new. Just few weeks old.
Working perfectly and very neat ad posted below.
4G enabled

Location- Surulere Lagos

Contact No- 08038565632
WhatsApp-08038565632

Asking Price- 17k
Slightly negotiable
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by usamali(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
and FACEBOOK favored them. what a tangible web they will weave when they will conspire to conceive.

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by oochi123(f): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
I don't believe in fcbk love.. Anyways congratulations
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by jembalord: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Enjoy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by LuvU2: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
Cute bike, just fits the warmer she has on ❤
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by essy1(f): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
vizkiz:

Holy ghost fire!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Kingpinukecy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
I pinto them...felicity to them
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by FirstCounsel(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
cheesy grin
Cryomancer:
angry

Imagine

He he he
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by sophiathefirst: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I don't see the relationship lasting
Indeed u re an Enemy of progress
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by emperorblog(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
MY OWN TOO IS COMING SOONER

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Wilson125(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
They are cute.. just exactly what m gonna do,i also have a Facebook galfren that is beyond beautiful.. we both working on something..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by princeemmma(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
igbayawo ogba gudugudu meje in Oritse Femi's voice grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wetin dy bless anoda man na im dy curse anoda
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by prettysassygirl(f): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
What's with the bicycle part,I don't like that one joor
Nb.but this guy is soo. cutee cool shocked shocked,happy married life Dearie's.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Coolgent(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Imagine

Well, take my adivice below she will surely reply u:
Photoshop your picture with your state governor, Dangote or any other well known rich man, and wait for her reply withing 48hrs.
grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by chimeziedickson: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
So so cute!...Wishing them all d best.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by DaRuud(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Imagine

Have patience , she will reply when menopause don dey near
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook by Annibo21: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
Griezwoman:
From Zenithnaija.com

A beautiful couple, Bibi and her sweetheart Tj are a delight to behold and their lovestory is making rounds on the internet.

The relationship between the two simply started with a Facebook message and the rest they say is history!

After years of a long distance relationship, the couple is counting down to walking down the aisle together.

Their pre-wedding shoot captures lots of fun and happy moments with an explosive burst of colours accentuating the love that exists between them.

See more Photos below;
https://zenithnaija.com/from-the-dm-to-an-engagement-couple-shares-lovestory-photos/

We need to celebrate pre-wedding pix of people that met on Nairaland too... �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / How Can I Get This Cute Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.