Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating (1998 Views)

How Can I Stop Cheating? / This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by ExploreFeelings(f): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
This is something very sad for me to be writing about. I am very hurt, devastated and tired and I think it’s time I leave this relationship.

I love this guy and I have been dating him for 3 years now and within these three years he has cheated on me countless times. Each time he does this, he will apologize and we would continue with the relationship. But it is becoming too much and I can’t take it anymore.

I am not happy and I don’t trust him, he is too shady and I think it’s time I moved on. The only problem is that I love him so much despite everything and I am scared of living without him.

How do I leave someone I love and move on? How do I leave someone I love and is not good for me?

I wish you guys can understand how heartbroken I am now! I’m just wondering why he can’t stop cheating on me and respect me as his woman. He keeps saying it is the devil’s work and I cannot keep taking such stupid excuse again. How do I leave him even though I love him?
Source: https://www.xplorefeelings.com/how-to-leave-someone-you-love-and-move-on/

Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by Dupalmer: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
The bitter truth is that everyman cheats so there's no point leaving the relationship especially if he doesn't maltreat you.

Some men actually cheat because they treasure the woman they are "cheating". #hardfact

Most men who are cheats are very caring and generous to their wives especially if she doesn't see evil or hear evil or do evil. Enjoy your man. The ones that will advise you otherwise are either hypocrites or insincere or both.

Make him promise you to practice safe sex outside your relationship and watch his reaction. Thank me later.

5 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by advanceDNA: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Dupalmer:
The bitter truth is that everyman cheats so there's no point leaving the relationship especially if he doesn't maltreat you.

Some men actually cheat because they treasure the woman they are "cheating". #hardfact

Most men who are cheats are very caring and generous to their wives especially if she doesn't see evil or hear evil or do evil. Enjoy your man. The ones that will advise you otherwise are either hypocrites or insincere or both.

Make him promise you to practice safe sex outside your relationship and watch his reaction. Thank me later.

Don’t paint cheating as a normal thing just becos many guys do it....how does it sound saying hurting someone is normal...

It’s simply lack of disciple...there’s nothing okay about cheating on your wife or girlfriend....

can you stand it if your woman is chooking another man’s pen!s in her mouth....and still come and kiss you with that mouth and say she loves you regardless...

11 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by Cindy222(f): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
Dupalmer:

What kind of generalization and advice is this sef....Please speak for yourself.

Not all men cheat abeg.....some don't.

OP please don't be with a man who cheats and a man you cannot trust,there are men out there who are faithful and trustworthy,I know it's not gonna be easy when you leave him at first but time heals all wounds....

You will be fine with time....

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by Exkandayee(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Baby girl you know your worth, don't stay with any guy that' cheats, you ain't gonna change him

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by czarr(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Even if you find a guy that doesn't cheat on you, you won't respect him. girls want men who are desired by other women and the best way to know for sure is if he is able to cheat. that is why you love him more the more he cheats because other women are telling you that this guy is a catch.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by advanceDNA: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
czarr:
Even if you find a guy that doesn't cheat on you, you won't respect him. girls want men who are desired by other women and the best way to know for sure is if he is able to cheat. that is why you love him more the more he cheats because other women are telling you that this guy is a catch.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by Bngf: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
Are you sure he is not paying your bills. If no just leave coz nigerian women hardly love guys for nothing these days
Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by Avviala: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2021

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by Monogamy: 5:30am On Aug 23, 2021
An independent woman won't wait to ask for this kind advise.

I guess it's the guy that's paying your bills cos that's what is making some ladies to stay in a toxic or abusive relationship lately
Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by Drsnives(m): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2021
Am equally tired of my cheating partner...
Maybe we were meant to be together.
Your no pls
Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by Dupalmer: 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Cindy222:

What kind of generalization and advice is this sef....Please speak for yourself.

Not all men cheat abeg.....some don't.

OP please don't be with a man who cheats and a man you cannot trust,there are men out there who are faithful and trustworthy,I know it's not gonna be easy when you leave him at first but time heals all wounds....
You will be fine with time....
Women should tell us their preference. should a man marry two wives or should a man keep a side chick because take it or leave it. everyman cheats but its only when you are caught that you will be termed a cheat. Men need regular sex to function well and to live long.
who is sexing all the girls in the street both runs girls and non runs girls.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by Cindy222(f): 12:13am On Aug 24, 2021
Dupalmer:
Women should tell us their preference. should a man marry two wives or should a man keep a side chick because take it or leave it. everyman cheats but its only when you are caught that you will be termed a cheat. Men need regular sex to function well and to live long.
who is sexing all the girls in the street both runs girls and non runs girls.

I still maintain that NOT ALL MEN CHEAT,just speak for yourself and leave other men alone....

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by aktolly54(m): 12:18am On Aug 24, 2021
ExploreFeelings:
This is something very sad for me to be writing about. I am very hurt, devastated and tired and I think it’s time I leave this relationship.

I love this guy and I have been dating him for 3 years now and within these three years he has cheated on me countless times. Each time he does this, he will apologize and we would continue with the relationship. But it is becoming too much and I can’t take it anymore.

I am not happy and I don’t trust him, he is too shady and I think it’s time I moved on. The only problem is that I love him so much despite everything and I am scared of living without him.

How do I leave someone I love and move on? How do I leave someone I love and is not good for me?

I wish you guys can understand how heartbroken I am now! I’m just wondering why he can’t stop cheating on me and respect me as his woman. He keeps saying it is the devil’s work and I cannot keep taking such stupid excuse again. How do I leave him even though I love him?
Source: https://www.xplorefeelings.com/how-to-leave-someone-you-love-and-move-on/
is your real name blessing or bolu
Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by JONSYN7154: 12:42am On Aug 24, 2021
Cindy222:

I still maintain that NOT ALL MEN CHEAT,just speak for yourself and leave other men alone....
abi?

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by Cindy222(f): 1:08am On Aug 24, 2021
JONSYN7154:
abi?

Yes ooo....

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by Caramia2020(m): 3:03am On Aug 24, 2021
3 years in a cheating relationship angry back to back, u are trying o bcoz I can't just imagine ur pain n d risk u are taking.
1. Ur relationship is full of uncertainties
2. The day he finds someone better dan u relationship will just end.
3. U will av to endure n continue in ur partnership relationship.
4. Infection will surely come one day n pray it is not Hiv.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by placeofallure(f): 4:23am On Aug 24, 2021
czarr:

Eeeeya! What a way to reason!

May God save this generation from self destruction.

OP, don't be deceived. Not all men cheat. I know a few ones who don't. How can cheating on your woman or man be a sign of love. People fall into mistake maybe once. That's why Oyinbo people say: Once beaten, twice shy. Girl, if your bf is an intentional serial cheater, leave his dumb ass and find somebody that is more deserving of you. If you marry him, you're committing to everlasting heartbreak and hurt. You're not his foot mat that he comes to anytime his legs àre soiled. You be latrine? Pick yourself up and leave now while you still can. A better man will come.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by placeofallure(f): 4:28am On Aug 24, 2021
Avviala:
Anytime you want to go back, just remember when he was sucking the other girls and calling their pussy the sweetest. It should be your wake up call.
Its hard to leave someone who continually disrespect you but in a year time, you will look back and be happy you did. You are at risk of HIV/ STDs. If its too hard for you to leave, cheat on him as well.
You will see that the man you can't leave easily will leave like shit if he discovers you cheated as well.

I want to like your post a hundred times.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by bodybuilder: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2021
He's cheating that's why you love him more. Women love guys with options. They always wanna compete with other women for guy.
Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by Palazee(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2021

Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by Spider20: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2021
Nigerian ladies are stupid+Useless
All of them..........
Re: I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating by ExploreFeelings(f): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Thank you so much. We still have sensible people in Nigeria. The ones that are proud of cheating on their women, please continue. One day you will get the punishment you deserve. There’s no reason to stay with a man that cheats
Avviala:
Anytime you want to go back, just remember when he was sucking the other girls and calling their pussy the sweetest. It should be your wake up call.
Its hard to leave someone who continually disrespect you but in a year time, you will look back and be happy you did. You are at risk of HIV/ STDs. If its too hard for you to leave, cheat on him as well.
You will see that the man you can't leave easily will leave like shit if he discovers you cheated as well.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Disappointment / Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? / Nigerian Men Need To Stop This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.