Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

"Praying Unclad Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Praying Unclad Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" - (784 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Praying Unclad Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" - by spycee1: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2018

According to a Nigerian evangelist, farmer and Benue State official, Ben Dzwa:

"Praying Naked? It's unscriptural, it's more of witchcraft. Is like trying to seduce God to answer you, Ish!"

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/praying-unclad-is-unscriptural-its-like.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: "Praying Unclad Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" - by KingSatan: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
kiss kiss

I love when women pray naked.

It makes me Hot although i have no Pen!s.

Anyway, do not listen to that big head up there.

Can someone suggest what i do to him?
Re: "Praying Unclad Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" - by amaniro: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Uncle where is it written in the scripture grin

People be bringing false analysis and doctrines... this world sef me don tire

Re: "Praying Unclad Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" - by princechurchill(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
What version of Bible is he preaching from..

I never knew God can be seduced,angel Micheal abeg collect this one to avoid more confusion

Re: "Praying Unclad Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" - by Ekez(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
See ur head like tinubu's
Re: "Praying Unclad Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" - by SirMichael1: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
grin

The God that created us naked didn't get seduced during creation, so it's during the period of prayer he'll get seduced right?

Some people go just dey misyarn anyhow!

2 Likes

Re: "Praying Unclad Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" - by prettysassygirl(f): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Who is this one again? Everyone wants to trend, I will pray to my father anyhow I want to,if I want I stay naked,its not anyone's Buisness, and who told u God ,a whole God is moved by humans unclothedness,can one be moved by the unclothedness of the little ants we see? Shioor,everyone would just look for a topic and be saying nonsense, just to trend.
Re: "Praying Unclad Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" - by Katier00(f): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Who prays naked? Never heard of such
Re: "Praying Unclad Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" - by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wahala too much for this country o!!

I weak..

and las las the sheeple no question am, them no ask questions.. Swallow everything bait,line and sinker.

SmH
Re: "Praying Unclad Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" - by samysmoothfresh: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Katier00:
Who prays naked? Never heard of such

I Do

Re: "Praying Unclad Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" - by tonivee2(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ur source of inspiration is questionable... Anything to trend..
Re: "Praying Unclad Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" - by Katier00(f): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

I Do
do you have any reason for doing that
Re: "Praying Unclad Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" - by samysmoothfresh: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Katier00:
do you have any reason for doing that

the bible suggests we pray in a secluded corner or in the confines of our rooms

why would it ask that if not for us to be hidden from the world while we pray unclad

b
Re: "Praying Unclad Is Unscriptural, It's Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" - by Katier00(f): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

the bible suggests we pray in a secluded corner or in the confines of our rooms

why would it ask that if not for us to be hidden from the world while we pray unclad

b
I don't understand you pls

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be A 'Red Flag' Moment For You When You're On A Date? / .... / Help With A Phone Shop In Kubwa Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.