Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,951 members, 7,848,864 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) (21054 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the QuaterFinals?

Germany: 68% (31 votes)
England: 31% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Niger (4 - 1) On 18th January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by hackney(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2010
The 3 rats
HahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHaha
HahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHaha
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Jencejyde(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2010
MrPrsdent:

Any country that desires success in modern football must use indigenous coaches!!!!

True! but the coach must earn the respect of every player. eg Mourhino, Van Gaal, and of course Loew.  Someone said Bechkam was more of a distraction than motivation by following the squad to SA and even training with them even though he knew he wasn't going to play, Hmmm not sure about that but could it be a factor?
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by landtraza(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2010
tkb417:

I'm so ashamed right now!!!
Now I believe they are over rated; I was blind before
What a bunch of bland, daft, silly and moronic group
They can't even dribble, long passes as if football is played like javelin

Who the fck is that Ozil?
Can SAF just buy him?
I officially denounce my support for the 3 rats of England
Twerps
MEDICINE AFTER DEATH. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by hackney(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2010
Jencejyde:

Someone said Bechkam was more of a distraction than motivation by following the squad to SA and even training with them even though he knew he wasn't going to play, Hmmm not sure about that but could it be a factor?

Lets hand this info to the british press so they can use it.
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by cold(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2010
But we shld hav known frm the first two matches that the english side were a poor side.This is pathetic and tragic
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by vanitty: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2010
Sorry :-( . especially my co-workers
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Krayola(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2010
bgees:

Anyway, Germany vs Argentina will be a match to watch.

Argentina still has to beat Mexico. Ne be groundnut mexico come sell o. No forget wetin happen to ENgland and Francais and Italo  grin
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by tkb417(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2010
@DK
I don't give 2 rats about Muller
Who on earth is that Ozil?
See the way that guy dribbles human beings?
Confidently o!!! And that Barry collets thousands of pounds
Jesus of Nazareth
This na correct football from Germany
UP Germany as from today
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by kashmo: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2010
What happen to England's Messi?! I guess he left his brain at Manchester United B4 the tourney. Only in england will they compare Class with Mediocrity!!
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Djswaggz(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2010
This has to be the worst humilation/elimination in dis tourney! Suddenly naija' exit doesn't seem that bad.
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Iceugwa(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2010
it over. england goes home
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2010
That Boateng needs to join his brother and play for his papa's land.
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by dayokanu(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2010
CristianoMessi Ozil

Oya DJ.

Play na I don blow

na who be the maga, Oya na who be the maga.

I don blow, I don blow, Aproko people
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by bgees(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2010
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Ibime(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2010
hehehehe. . . . Dayokanu has been proved right once again.

England and Germany no be mate for football.

Im sure Ranchers Bees can defend better than the England back four!!!  grin grin grin

Those who doubted that Schweinsteiger is one of the best central midfielders in the world should refer to his performances during this World Cup if his Bayern performances havent already convinced them.
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by cap28: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2010
what a big disgrace for england, totally outclassed by these young germans (average age 24) beyond pathetic
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Travelista(f): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2010
Jencejyde:

True! but the coach must earn the respect of every player. eg Mourhino, Van Gaal, and of course Loew.  Someone said Bechkam was more of a distraction than motivation by following the squad to SA and even training with them even though he knew he wasn't going to play, Hmmm not sure about that but could it be a factor?

If he had no intentions of suiting up, it boils down to money and exposure; the Beckham brand is extremely lucrative and being seen at such a time spells big bucks.
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2010
@topic

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Anywaz. . . .
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Sauron1: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2010
SHYTE CAN HAPPEN
SHYTE CAN HAPPEN
SHYTE CAN HAPPEN
SHYTE CAN HAPPEN. . . . .
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by AjanleKoko: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2010
Rooney cuts a forlon figure as he walks off the pitch.
Sad for this generation. In 2014, they'll all be gone.
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by funkybaby(f): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2010
The hype was just too much.

From the area that was 'specially prepared' for them at SA to lodge and train down to capello's antics.

Capello's downfall began the day he removed terry as captain.
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by johndavid1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2010
kashmo:

What happen to England's Messi?! I guess he left his brain at Manchester United B4 the tourney. Only in england will they compare Class with Mediocrity!!
grin grin grin
UP germans grin grin grin
dayokanu:

CristianoMessi Ozil

Oya DJ.

Play na I don blow

na who be the maga, Oya na who be the maga.

I don blow, I don blow, Aproko people
grin grin grin
cap28:

what a big disgrace for england, totally outclassed by these young germans (average age 24) beyond pathetic
real disgrace! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by ajalio(f): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2010
AN OCTOPUS NEVER FAILS, grin
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2010
This is great. Once again the bundesliga beat premier league
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by ajalio(f): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2010
here is like new year, FIREWORK FIREWORK FIREWORK

LOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Krayola(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2010
dayokanu:

My DJ's

Can I have I don blow by Timaya?

grin grin
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psZz7aYcLu0&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Djswaggz(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2010
Shameful. . .
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by jalether(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2010
I said it before and I will say it again. England is the most overrated team ever. and that is a factual statement
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by waladis(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2010
[size=20pt]THIS IS PROPER KAITASTROPHIC FOR THE ENGLISH[/size] grin grin grin

This English team were not good from the onset, but some people here in Nairaland are too fanatic to see it.
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by tkb417(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2010
SE shd a take a cue

We shd go and pack our U21 and some few senior boiz into the national team and ban peeps like Yobo, Yakubu and co frm d team
Then employ siasia

Congrats to Germany
That was football at his best
Ozil shd be the MOTM
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Emperoh(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

SHYTE CAN HAPPEN
SHYTE CAN HAPPEN
SHYTE CAN HAPPEN
SHYTE CAN HAPPEN. . . . .

Which one be the shyte!!
The missed goal or the round trashing?

From today, na German national team!!

Footie schooling!!
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by KnowAll(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2010
[size=14pt]Can these England Players justify the over £100,000.00 a week average wages, the Germans are probably on half of that, the Nigerians probably 1/4, the Ghanians probably 1/5 and the South Africans probably 1/15. A need to review their renumeration is a must never than b4. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time / Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year / Hugo Broos, Cameroon Coach Resigns After Humiliating Loss To Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.