Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) (21064 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the QuaterFinals?

Germany: 68% (31 votes)
England: 31% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Niger (4 - 1) On 18th January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Roliks09: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2010
Hitherto, someone was predicting England-Ghana semis. And I said no way cos England's gonna have their ass whipped! Now, that was a GAME! Overrated players. I was just prayn it didnt end 2-1 cos the press no go let us hear word o!
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by dayokanu(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2010
Im sorry, Rooney was in the no 10 role. . . . he should compare and contrast with Germany no 10.

With Ozil having only one year left on his contract, I wonder how much he would cost. Dayo, abeg give me estimate cos Im about to call Roman Abramovic right now. . . .

Fortunately for all of you Bayern has bought Kroos so Ozil goes elsewhere Hopefully not outside Engerland

Bundesliga 23 vs EPL 23

Final score 4-1
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Travelista(f): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

ENGLAND till i die. . . . . .
The 3 LIONS were robbed. . . .
With 2-2, England wouldn't have been so desperate to get the equaliser and they woulda contained the Germans comfortably!!!!

Awww, shoulda, coulda, woulda, hun! I'm glad you still stand by England; that's true spirit. *hug*

Mariory:

Not so long ago some people were trying to compare Rooney to Messi. I can't stop laughing.

Hype and a herd mentality can be very misleading.
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by justwise(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2010
funkybaby:

And to think they wanted Robert Green's head for his 'innocent' mistake.

David James is worse. To concede four goals in one match.

Shame!

I wouldn't blame him, the defenders are useless, those goals are just far from his reach.
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by jalether(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2010
This games just confirms my point that genuine qaulity and team cohesion is more crucial in high profile footie than experience

experience is way overrated
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by tkb417(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2010
Man U shd just go and buy that Ozil
He's not human afterall
Swift mad skillz, confident to take on anybody, has an eye for goal and he's still young
We shd spend our Ronaldo loot on him
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by kashmo: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2010
debosky:

Finally I'll stop seeing Venables, Wrighty and Redknapp singing that atrocious song on TV. Justice is done!!  grin

England have always been piss poor, but now people will give Sven the respect he never got - at least he got to the quarter finals before being eliminated.

Now England has 'suffered' from the lack of goal line technology, maybe they'll get their heads out of their arses and make sure FIFA change their archaic system.

Ozil? Wenger sign him up!!!  grin

You wish! Wenger wouldn't dare to kill Theo. . . .Same excuse every season about protecting this bunch of over hyped c[b]unts[/b]
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2010
Muller ra-pes the Queen!!!!!

Germany rap-es Cameron

Now was Beckenbauer wrong afterall?
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Genuflect(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2010
Yeeeeeee!!! See brushing. Rooney my left nut. Best player in the world indeed
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by DrKitaun(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2010
Dayo

water ur brain with some sense, Germany won today not ur useless Bundesrubbish . . .
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by jalether(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2010
dayokanu:

Germany rap-es Cameron

Flair can win you high profile games afterall. experience and git are overrated sometimes. england are known to have the latter in abundance and what

happened. they lost with all their grit
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Ranoscky(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2010
I don't even care to watch the match sef, i was busy watching Terminator2
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by CyberG: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2010
Another lesson for the useless and calamitous Joker Eagles of Nigeria:

1. Use only deserving and clearly talented YOUNG players that are in their millions in Nigeria! Not FAT, unpatriotic and uncaring deadwood players! The German team is a supposedly young and inexperienced team compared to the EPL-grade experienced players in the English team.

2. Stop all the useless lying and dirty dealing in this accursed country by cheating US out of serious world reckoning by using OVER-AGED players as U-16, 17, 20, 21 and Olympics! How can 11 players be "the best" at 16, 17 and 21 but thereafter, they will struggle against Togo, Mozambique and Benin Republic? The only reason is the over-aged players are physically stronger, more matured and more experienced in their 25+ than the poor 16 or 17 year olds but when the 17 year olds become 21, a 29-30 year old can never compete with them! So, the house of lies collapses like a pack of cards! See Ghana and Germany as examples!

Nigeria just continues to be an all-round disgrace! Yesterday, there were Ghanaian flags flying on cars here, I have NEVER seen a Nigerian flag fly proudly here! What a shame!
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Ibime(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2010
dayokanu:

Fortunately for all of you Bayern has bought Kroos so Ozil goes elsewhere Hopefully not outside Engerland

If you play Kroos alongside Scweinsteiger, you would still have the same defensive stability as the Khedira/Schweinsteiger partnership. . . . cos Schweinsteiger is looking like the DM, whilst Khedira is looking like the CM (a role that Kroos can play). . . . .so why cant Bayern add Ozil?. . . .
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2010
Engerland beats Germany 5-1 in a qualifier

Germany whoops Engerland 4-1 in a proper world cup game

Moral of the lesson, Pick your moments to shine
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Emperoh(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2010
Ndi Englang!!!
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by andyprez(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2010
"2 world wars & 1 world cup England, England, 2 world wars & 1 world cup, England all the way!", Wud lyk 2 c the English faces now.
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by dayokanu(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2010
If you play Kroos alongside Scweinsteiger, you would still have the same defensive stability as the Khedira/Schweinsteiger partnership. . . . cos Schweinsteiger is looking like the DM, whilst Khedira is looking like the CM (a role that Kroos can play). . . . .so why cant Bayern add Ozil?. . .

We have Robben and Ribery who are sure starters.

Then mind you in top CL games it wont be easy for Kroos and Schweini.

Don't Forget Schweini was playing against Gerrard, Barry and Lampard who are Grade 9 players
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Sauron1: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2010
tkb417:

Man U shd just go and buy that[b] Ozil [/b]
He's not human afterall
Swift mad skillz, confident to take on anybody, has an eye for goal and he's still young
We shd spend our Ronaldo loot on him

He is overrated. . . . . .He is not better than Scholes.
We don't need Ozil.

Man Utd is different from England.
This is why we have the Nanis, Valencias and the Fletchers. . . . .

Players who know the strength of Rooney and they play to his strength.
Instead of Gerrard, Johnson, Cole and Milner to utilise that strength, they all wanted to be a hero and yet England were murdered by the Nazis.
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by waladis(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2010
CyberG:

Another lesson for the useless and calamitous Joker Eagles of Nigeria:

1. Use only deserving and clearly talented YOUNG players that are in their millions in Nigeria! Not FAT, unpatriotic and uncaring deadwood players! The German team is a supposedly young and inexperienced team compared to the EPL-grade experienced players in the English team.

2. Stop all the useless lying and dirty dealing in this accursed country by cheating US out of serious world reckoning by using OVER-AGED players as U-16, 17, 20, 21 and Olympics! How can 11 players be "the best" at 16, 17 and 21 but thereafter, they will struggle against Togo, Mozambique and Benin Republic? The only reason is the over-aged players are physically stronger, more matured and more experienced in their 25+ than the poor 16 or 17 year olds but when the 17 year olds become 21, a 29-30 year old can never compete with them! So, the house of lies collapses like a pack of cards! See Ghana and Germany as examples!

Nigeria just continues to be an all-round disgrace! Yesterday, there were Ghanaian flags flying on cars here, I have NEVER seen a Nigerian flag fly proudly here! What a shame!

We can't be good in everything, atleast we are the best in 419 grin
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by maedan(f): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2010
England played well, they just had no strategy. Germany came into the game with a PLAN. I blame Capello for everything.
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by sultan003(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2010
the english players are so useless, there questions capello must answer
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by skfa1: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2010
Atleast the UK media can give us rest now.
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by olaolabiy: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2010
their media is the problem. their players are always afraid to express themselves on the pitch. why? any mistake and the backlash would be unthinkable.
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Ltrust(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2010
The England defenders were't good enough. They are not tight enough. Don't you think?
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by semid4lyfe(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2010
The Brits are out
And Rooney left without scoring a goal
Aaah. . .na now I come dey appreciate Yakubu
At least, he scored a goal albeit na penalty. . .LWKMD grin grin

Up Germany! Up Deutschland!
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by ajalio(f): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2010
dayokanu:

Germany rap-es Cameron

grin  grin  grin

Well done Germany, well done!!!

am singing " Ihr könnt' nach hause fahr'n, ihr könnt' nach hause fahr'n,
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by jaybee3(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2010
Dis young Germans are going straight to the semi finals cos i just can't see how argies or mexicans can go past them. They only lost to serbia because they had klose sent off.
Be afraid
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by neowelsh(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2010
The sins of John Terry @work.
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Sauron1: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2010
maedan:

England played well, they just had no strategy. Germany came into the game with a PLAN. I blame Capello for everything.

I blame Stevie Gerrard.
He was just poking needless shots when his teammates were available.

Anyways, ma darling team is still in it.
Come on ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by eyoniggar(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2010
We should not judge the outcome of this game
based on the hatred yall have against the English team
most especially their media.

If lampards goal was counted, then the game woulda
balanced,and im quite sure the 2 other goals from muller
wouldnt have happened. Btwn I still feel England wud lose
but not as much as it ended.
Re: Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2010
Fabio Capello for all his brilliance did not get it right in this world cup.

Michael Carrick would have been key for England. I always favoured pairing Carrick and Barry in the Midfield with Gerrard sitting in front of them and having Lampard ready to sub Gerrard when necceressary.

The English team never had no shape whether it is USA, Algeria, Slovenia or Germany.

Being the England manager is the toughest job on this planet, it has made Capello look ordinary because the pressure is just too much. The country and its media simply expect too much from a bunch of a-little-above-average players.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions / Hugo Broos, Cameroon Coach Resigns After Humiliating Loss To Eagles / Tonye Solomon Wins Guinness Most Steps Climbed On Ladder Balancing Ball On Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.