Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos (70163 Views)

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by okwabayi(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
THANK GOD I AM A MAN!

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
idu1:
Why he come arrange am like solar system planet undecided
We share same thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Abbey2sam(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Let me make it a little bit comprehensive :
Most Black African ladies start menstruating at the age of 14.
While most white ladies resume such earlier (11yrs)
REASON is because they mature earlier and faster than blacks.
White ladies initiate SEX and Childbearing earlier as well.
The BLACK LADIES who initiate such earlier, are those of poor socioeconomic class, especially those in our rural communities and that’s why you rarely see them suffer from FIBROID or other Infertility related issues.

Blacks have not learnt how to marry EDUCATION, CAREER and FAMILY properly.
A lady graduates as early as 21yrs(BSC) or 25yrs(MBBS), she still tells you, she’s not ready for marriage. Meanwhile she started seeing her PERIOD roughly 12yrs ago, forgetting that the onset of MENSES signifies the end of maturity, after the development of breast and Pubic hairs, which marks the beginning.

If, a lady of 25 yrs will be celebrating 12yrs of uninterrupted menstrual flow, then imagine what a lady of 30 years will be celebrating...??
That’s why some MOTHERS will remain a thorn in the flesh of their daughters till they get married, since you need to get married before pregnancy according to religious inclinations.

However, MEDICAL DOCTORS don’t care about marriage.
They manage your pregnancy irrespective of how the pregnancy came about. They see the pregnancy as your statutory right.
LADIES should always think twice before ABORTING BABIES.
If you are single at 34yrs and still aborting, think again.
If I were you I will keep the pregnancy, yet bear the shame and reproach.
I will put religion, family and every other thing behind me, since it’s my life, and provided i have a source of income.

Ladies seriously need to read this nice piece

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by iambabaG: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
shocked
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by ideology(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mr2wealth:

Pls where did you get your source from? From what I read, there is no known causes of fibroid. It is also common in black women.
Most fibroids are caused by contraceptive drugs

The drugs stops you from getting pregnant but build up another wahala

Don't ask for source

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by donnie(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
OP, Is that from one person?
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by donnie(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
idu1:
grin

I asked the same question
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by egojeny1(f): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=70545784]Tufia...[/quote
Tufia no be small. God forbid. I thank God for my life.
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Sanchez01: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
Avoid bread and sugar as a woman
Diets or foods are not responsible for Fibroid.

7 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by fkj950ax(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
MetaPhysical:
When sperm is deposited in a woman's uterus it's design is to fertilize her egg and develop into a foetus that grows in her over a period and is delivered as baby. Undeveloped eggs are eliminated during menstruation, when she ovulates new eggs are produced. There are partially developed eggs that attach to the womb and are not never eliminated out of her body during menses. They never grow and become foetus either. Since the body will not eliminate it through menses and will not grow into baby to be delivered, there needs to be a way to access her body and remove these wastes. They are not hazardous to her health before she reach menopause. After menopause she needs to get them out surgically before they become a health hazard. Someone said up here that the fibroids look like babies. Correct, they are eggs partially germinated long time ago and remained in her, never graduating into full foetus.

Hian...

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by AuroraB(f): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
Avoid bread and sugar as a woman

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by egojeny1(f): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Tufia...

Tufia no be small. God forbid. I thank God for my life.
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by gr8tone: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
EVILFOREST:
The BLACK LADIES who initiate such earlier, are those of poor socioeconomic class, especially those in our rural communities and that’s why you rarely see them suffer from FIBROID or other Infertility related issues.

A lady graduates as early as 21yrs(BSC) or 25yrs(MBBS), she still tells you, she’s not ready for marriage. Meanwhile she started seeing her PERIOD roughly 12yrs ago, forgetting that the onset of MENSES signifies the end of maturity, after the development of breast and Pubic hairs, which marks the beginning.

If, a lady of 25 yrs will be celebrating 12yrs of uninterrupted menstrual flow, then imagine what a lady of 30 years will be celebrating...??
That’s why some MOTHERS will remain a thorn in the flesh of their daughters till they get married, since you need to get married before pregnancy according to religious inclinations.

They manage your pregnancy irrespective of how the pregnancy came about. They see the pregnancy as your statutory right.
I will put religion, family and every other thing behind me, since it’s my life, and provided I have a source of income.
wink
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
MetaPhysical:
When sperm is deposited in a woman's uterus it's design is to fertilize her egg and develop into a foetus that grows in her over a period and is delivered as baby. Undeveloped eggs are eliminated during menstruation, when she ovulates new eggs are produced. There are partially developed eggs that attach to the womb and are not never eliminated out of her body during menses. They never grow and become foetus either. Since the body will not eliminate it through menses and will not grow into baby to be delivered, there needs to be a way to access her body and remove these wastes. They are not hazardous to her health before she reach menopause. After menopause she needs to get them out surgically before they become a health hazard. Someone said up here that the fibroids look like babies. Correct, they are eggs partially germinated long time ago and remained in her, never graduating into full foetus.

Stop talking like an ignorant fellow that you are. If you don't know some thing please shut the fuuuck up.

12 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by fredoooooo: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
statusquoante:
Kileleyi ke
Saki edo ara eran ati panla grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by tfelicityk(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
Medical checkup is paramount to one's life...
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Disneylady(f): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
EVILFOREST:

I will put religion, family and every other thing behind me, since it’s my life, and provided I have a source of income.
Thanks bro, very insightful
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Tenny05(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Too much of sex with plenty lover can cause it undecided
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by arabbunkum: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
donbachi:
May God bless every woman...women dey try....after all these,they will still carry human being like them for good 9months...all men please,love and cherise your wife..if you have money spoil her very well...e no dey easy.
Park well abeg

6 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by veron007: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
MetaPhysical:

Quack Doctor smh

10 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by cococandy(f): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
What an unsanitary operating room.

Also did that woman give them permission to share her bloodied cut up body on the internet?
They could have perfectly passed their message across without showing distasteful pictures of the woman in surgery.

The specimen removed from her body would have been enough show and tell if anyone really wanted to see stuff.

But no. They had to be silly undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by shegzieflex: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
MetaPhysical:

This is foolishness at its peak! You are displaying your ignorance at a public domain.

7 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Is fibroid edible?
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by gr8tone: 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mr2wealth:

Pls where did you get your source from? From what I read, there is no known causes of fibroid. It is also common in black women.
if it was unknown to the 19th century scientists, is it still unknown to the 21st century scientists or will it remains unknown forever?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Sonamjs: 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mr2wealth:

Exactly it is common in black women, apparently 1 in 4 . Some are harmful, some women don't even know they have it. It never shows in them and they remain slim.

Research needs to be done on what causes it.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by blingxx(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
ewwww

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by blingxx(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Squillaci:
Is fibroid edible?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by FarahAideed: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sanchez01:

Diets or foods are not responsible for Fibroid.

Okay ooo
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Mitchsin(f): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
idu1:

Lol... As in ehn.. Thought I was the only one who saw that grin
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Demonicide(f): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
MetaPhysical:
Where did you get all this findings from? any prove?
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by CDCEO001: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
So big.
My sister did it last year and she sent me the picture, she said her's is small compared to others that carried their own in big bucket like this one.
Thank God the woman is free now, imagine the weight of the thing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases / Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.