Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos (70455 Views)

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Glink2018(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
With all this facts the ladies go still dey carry dia yansh dey make yanga!

Guys , abeg you if you want marry any lady test all testable because some of those ladies are empty packs filled with rubbish.
And I'm sure you done want to be wasting your hard earn money to be managing rubbish.

So, open your eyes , open your sense before you start opening her yansh.
Be Wise.

Calamity ladies everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mr2wealth:

Pls where did you get your source from? From what I read, there is no known causes of fibroid. It is also common in black women.

What does this have to do with race

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by robinsonmfon(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
I zoomed the pictures and licked my phone screen
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by thedondada(m): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
Squillaci:
Is fibroid edible?

WTF!!!!!

I hope you're joking
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
This thing kills .God save women suffering from this .

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Shaev7(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
It was a similar event of Argentina surgeons took selfie few weeks ago a during operation and was suspended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
idu1:
Why he come arrange am like solar system planet undecided

Seems only Pluto is missing there.
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by sharpwriter(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
robinsonmfon:
I zoomed the pictures and licked my phone screen

Damn! You are sick!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Glink2018(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
zinnydan:
That's irritating

You too get for body...
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by jhoci: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Very wrong information.

MetaPhysical:
When sperm is deposited in a woman's uterus it's design is to fertilize her egg and develop into a foetus that grows in her over a period and is delivered as baby. Undeveloped eggs are eliminated during menstruation, when she ovulates new eggs are produced. There are partially developed eggs that attach to the womb and are not never eliminated out of her body during menses. They never grow and become foetus either. Since the body will not eliminate it through menses and will not grow into baby to be delivered, there needs to be a way to access her body and remove these wastes. They are not hazardous to her health before she reach menopause. After menopause she needs to get them out surgically before they become a health hazard. Someone said up here that the fibroids look like babies. Correct, they are eggs partially germinated long time ago and remained in her, never graduating into full foetus.

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by 3kay945(m): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
That woman go dey light for ground now. cool

A relative of mine once told me that hers dropped when the power of a particular Man of God reaches her. undecided
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
A K P U R A P U M B E M!!!

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by amstardi: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Bismillah
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by babadee1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
Avoid bread and sugar as a woman

Bread and sugar have nothing to do with causing fibroids.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by FarahAideed: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
babadee1:

Bread and sugar have nothing to do with causing fibroids.

Okay ooooo
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by ppeessuu: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
They[color=#000099][/color] cause it. Fibrod is cause by hormonal imbalance in female in which food we eat in no 1 cause of hormonal imbalance.

Sanchez01:

Diets or foods are not responsible for Fibroid.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by bornolowu(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
MetaPhysical:
When sperm is deposited in a woman's uterus it's design is to fertilize her egg and develop into a foetus that grows in her over a period and is delivered as baby. Undeveloped eggs are eliminated during menstruation, when she ovulates new eggs are produced. There are partially developed eggs that attach to the womb and are not never eliminated out of her body during menses. They never grow and become foetus either. Since the body will not eliminate it through menses and will not grow into baby to be delivered, there needs to be a way to access her body and remove these wastes. They are not hazardous to her health before she reach menopause. After menopause she needs to get them out surgically before they become a health hazard. Someone said up here that the fibroids look like babies. Correct, they are eggs partially germinated long time ago and remained in her, never graduating into full foetus.
Go for mental state assessment. Apart from that all you wrote is untrue(I don't need to request for source) you seem very convinced about it which is a strong indication for a specific type of mental illness. God help you.,

6 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by babadee1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

What does this have to do with race

Fibroids occur more commonly in black women than in other races. They are benign tumours of the smooth muscle of the uterus. The cause is not known but is likely to be genetic hence the relationship with race.

6 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
babadee1:

Fibroids occur more commonly in black women than in other races. They are benign tumours of the smooth muscle of the uterus. The cause is not known but is likely to be genetic hence the relationship with race.

This statement expresses more of uncertainty, so you can't have any deduction

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Zane2point4(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
CDCEO001:
So big.
My sister did it last year and she sent me the picture, she said her's is small compared to others that carried their own in big bucket like this one.
Thank God the woman is free now, imagine the weight of the thing.
Hello, did your sis give birth with the fibriod, or can a woman with fibriod concieve?
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by chuggy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
and I dey chop beans...kai
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by babadee1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

This statement expresses more of uncertainty, so you can't have any deduction

Why don't you do your own research into it and let's see your deductions? Maybe you will be the first person in history to determine the actual cause.

7 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by 3plet: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Just wondering about how the uterus was repaired ,if actually it was.
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by onlytiles(m): 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wow.

check my signature for effective Fumigation services
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Sanchez01: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
ppeessuu:
They[color=#000099][/color] cause it. Fibrod is cause by hormonal imbalance in female in which food we eat in no 1 cause of hormonal imbalance.

The only way foods influence or have any connection to Fibroid is in cases of constipation and bloating. Drugs are the major culprits of hormonal imbalance. Foods come second.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
babadee1:

Why don't you do your own research into it and let's see your deductions? Maybe you will be the first person in history to determine the actual cause.

I will

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by 2special(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Is there any probability of it regrowing after being removed.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by 3plet: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
Very possible in the "METAPHYSICAL" realm.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dbros u too much I swear...
MetaPhysical:

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Upoo: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nice inputs
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by missyblissy: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hallenjay:
where is this program hapening.... I've someone using herb for fibroid for weeks now

It never works at all. It keeps increasing in size. Tell that lady to see a gynecologist now!!!!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by missyblissy: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Glink2018:
With all this facts the ladies go still dey carry dia yansh dey make yanga!

Guys , abeg you if you want marry any lady test all testable because some of those ladies are empty packs filled with rubbish.
And I'm sure you done want to be wasting your hard earn money to be managing rubbish.

So, open your eyes , open your sense before you start opening her yansh.
Be Wise.

Calamity ladies everywhere.

What about you? Ladies please check your men before you say i do may he just shooting blanks only. Be wise

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts / Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) / Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Delta State After Visiting Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.