Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos (70159 Views)

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 24, 2018
MetaPhysical:
When sperm is deposited in a woman's uterus it's design is to fertilize her egg and develop into a foetus that grows in her over a period and is delivered as baby. Undeveloped eggs are eliminated during menstruation, when she ovulates new eggs are produced. There are partially developed eggs that attach to the womb and are not never eliminated out of her body during menses. They never grow and become foetus either. Since the body will not eliminate it through menses and will not grow into baby to be delivered, there needs to be a way to access her body and remove these wastes. They are not hazardous to her health before she reach menopause. After menopause she needs to get them out surgically before they become a health hazard. Someone said up here that the fibroids look like babies. Correct, they are eggs partially germinated long time ago and remained in her, never graduating into full foetus.
Jeez! Please beware of what u post online. Don't mislead people.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 6:40am On Aug 24, 2018
Another SHYTE-HOLE hospital picture? undecided
See the non-sterile environment used for HIGHLY -INVASIVE surgeries? embarassed

Tuuuuuiuffffiiiiiiiiikkkkkkwwwwwwwwaaa!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by joe4christ(m): 6:48am On Aug 24, 2018
MetaPhysical:
When sperm is deposited in a woman's uterus it's design is to fertilize her egg and develop into a foetus that grows in her over a period and is delivered as baby. Undeveloped eggs are eliminated during menstruation, when she ovulates new eggs are produced. There are partially developed eggs that attach to the womb and are not never eliminated out of her body during menses. They never grow and become foetus either. Since the body will not eliminate it through menses and will not grow into baby to be delivered, there needs to be a way to access her body and remove these wastes. They are not hazardous to her health before she reach menopause. After menopause she needs to get them out surgically before they become a health hazard. Someone said up here that the fibroids look like babies. Correct, they are eggs partially germinated long time ago and remained in her, never graduating into full foetus.

Wow. If this is true, then I've just learnt something new
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by uglodoh(f): 6:56am On Aug 24, 2018
Zane2point4:

Hello, did your sis give birth with the fibriod, or can a woman with fibriod concieve?

Very well . It depends on the size and the position in the uterus. I and my sister have but still have children .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by utenwuson: 7:18am On Aug 24, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Let me make it a little bit comprehensive :
Most Black African ladies start menstruating at the age of 14.
While most white ladies resume such earlier (11yrs)
REASON is because they mature earlier and faster than blacks.
White ladies initiate SEX and Childbearing earlier as well.
The BLACK LADIES who initiate such earlier, are those of poor socioeconomic class, especially those in our rural communities and that’s why you rarely see them suffer from FIBROID or other Infertility related issues.

Blacks have not learnt how to marry EDUCATION, CAREER and FAMILY properly.
A lady graduates as early as 21yrs(BSC) or 25yrs(MBBS), she still tells you, she’s not ready for marriage. Meanwhile she started seeing her PERIOD roughly 12yrs ago, forgetting that the onset of MENSES signifies the end of maturity, after the development of breast and Pubic hairs, which marks the beginning.

If, a lady of 25 yrs will be celebrating 12yrs of uninterrupted menstrual flow, then imagine what a lady of 30 years will be celebrating...??
That’s why some MOTHERS will remain a thorn in the flesh of their daughters till they get married, since you need to get married before pregnancy according to religious inclinations.

However, MEDICAL DOCTORS don’t care about marriage.
They manage your pregnancy irrespective of how the pregnancy came about. They see the pregnancy as your statutory right.
LADIES should always think twice before ABORTING BABIES.
If you are single at 34yrs and still aborting, think again.
If I were you I will keep the pregnancy, yet bear the shame and reproach.
I will put religion, family and every other thing behind me, since it’s my life, and provided I have a source of income.
funny enough.... No source of income as u put it
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Cumtroller: 7:22am On Aug 24, 2018
Afonja’s are already evaluating the massive fibroid for money making ritual potentials. Women with fibroids will soon be in high demand...
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by luvme0702: 7:25am On Aug 24, 2018
Women dey suffer sha

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by allaboutobed(m): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2018
MetaPhysical:
u go school. !!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Lilimax(f): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2018
okwabayi:
THANK GOD I AM A MAN!
The more wahala for a man embarassed
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Lilimax(f): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2018
ideology:

Most fibroids are caused by contraceptive drugs

The drugs stops you from getting pregnant but build up another wahala

Don't ask for source
True!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Lilimax(f): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Tufia...
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Lilimax(f): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2018
Ahmeduana:

I also learnt that fibroid is common with blacks that uses hair relaxer
undecided undecided
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Beemhan(m): 8:12am On Aug 24, 2018
zinnydan:
That's irritating
'Disgust'is the appropriate word in this context not 'Irritate. ' To irritate, basically means to annoy.
I wonder why Nigerians always use 'Irritate' when they mean 'disgust'

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by zinnydan(f): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2018
Beemhan:

'Disgust'is the appropriate word in this context not 'Irritate. ' To irritate, basically means to annoy.
I wonder why Nigerians always use 'Irritate' when they mean 'disgust'
It's really annoying to me.....how can such things be found in human body....I know what I mean
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Beemhan(m): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2018
zinnydan:

It's really annoying to me.....how can such things be found in human body....I know what I mean
Learn and move on. Quit deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by zomoears(m): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2018
Daisy17:

You can use your data to research online. There's a wealth of information online. In this day and age, you can educate yourself on almost everything. There's no need to ask people to provide you with information when you can search for it .

You spanked him with the authority of someone who knows more, thought u were a medical person who had superior knowledge. Refering me to d world wide web...shows u re as lazy as they come, an arm chair critic who doesnt know better.

I know his submission sounded off. But I wont condemn him or anyone else for that matter unless i have superior argument.

Cheers...for good. Dont expect any reaponse from me.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by zinnydan(f): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Beemhan:

Learn and move on. Quit deceiving yourself.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Glink2018(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2018
Daisy17:

So ignorant

As my usual custom, I took time to look at some of your previous post before I respond to your comment...

I decided to be mute and not to join issues with you
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2018
Mehn... women are a strong gender. Phewww

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Tozara(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2018
MetaPhysical:
Dude, you're a clown.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2018
chai, that fibroid has really stayed for long in her body.
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by anjilgreat(f): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

This statement expresses more of uncertainty, so you can't have any deduction

He is very correct. Why don't you read and do your research? Google is your friend
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Sultan5(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2018
CastedDude:
A Nigerian doctor has issued warning to women concerning undergoing medical checkup for fibroid following recent surgeries conducted on women affected.

The surgeon whose mission is to save as many people especially women and heads the Benjamin OlowoJebutu Foundation (BOF), took to social media to share gory pictures of massive fibroid removed from women's wombs after operation. 

The doctor wrote; To God alone be the Glory. Its imperative we know as ladies the herbal medicines don't work at all .Both ladies had it for 10 and 12 years and had taken all sorts. Go for checkup and get it sorted..

The BOF started the VISION36, which is a healthcare project that seeks to treat a minimum of 36 indigent women with fibroids, Lipomas and breast lump absolutely free of charge in each of the 6 Geopolitical zones of Nigeria.

Their mission is to help 36 indigent patients in each geopolitical zones plagued with Fibroids, Lipoma, breast Lumps , Hernia and Hydrocele.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/nigerian-doctor-warns-women-about-checkup-after-removal-of-fibroid.html

This is unethical na. Why take pictures when operating on someone, and to make matters worse it was posted online. These guys should be suspended or something. This is just wrong!
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by anjilgreat(f): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2018
joe4christ:

Pls don't mind what he has written there. It is not true.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by ideology(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2018
Lilimax:

True!
thank you...
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by drlateef: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2018
Good girls have fibroid. Bad girls have babies.
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by anjilgreat(f): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2018
joe4christ:

pls don't mind his opinion. It is not true.
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by nonix22(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2018
why his the Doc shinning his teeth, is this supposed to be amusing

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Hallenjay: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2018
missyblissy:

It never works at all. It keeps increasing in size. Tell that lady to see a gynecologist now!!!!
thanks you.... I'll try my best
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by anjilgreat(f): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2018
Sultan5:

This is unethical na. Why take pictures when operating on someone, and to make matters worse it was posted online. These guys should be suspended or something. This is just wrong!

Very unethical! This woman and her family can sue them, but people usually take things for granted in Nigeria.
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Zane2point4(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
uglodoh:

Very well . It depends on the size and the position in the uterus. I and my sister have but still have children .

Ok thanks very much
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by CDCEO001: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Zane2point4:

Hello, did your sis give birth with the fibriod, or can a woman with fibriod concieve?
No dear!
She has suffered, she's and her husband been trying to have a baby for many years. We still have hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases / Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.