Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos (70453 Views)

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by derrydinny: 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
imagine spending time and energy for the surgery only for this doctor to give glory to god

by the way, herbs work for fibroid, but it is advisable to do both medical and herbal

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by 1Sharon(f): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mr2wealth:

Pls where did you get your source from? From what I read, there is no known causes of fibroid. It is also common in black women.

HAIR RELAXERS/ BLACK HAIR CARE PRODUCTS

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
some people can prepare dat and eat it.....calling it fuku. China man will call it fei buo chi......and consume it raw. *spits*
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by emperorblog(m): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Homeboiy:
tufiakwa
o Gini Di ihe a?
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Tobycharles: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
MetaPhysical:
When sperm is deposited in a woman's uterus it's design is to fertilize her egg and develop into a foetus that grows in her over a period and is delivered as baby. Undeveloped eggs are eliminated during menstruation, when she ovulates new eggs are produced. There are partially developed eggs that attach to the womb and are not never eliminated out of her body during menses. They never grow and become foetus either. Since the body will not eliminate it through menses and will not grow into baby to be delivered, there needs to be a way to access her body and remove these wastes. They are not hazardous to her health before she reach menopause. After menopause she needs to get them out surgically before they become a health hazard. Someone said up here that the fibroids look like babies. Correct, they are eggs partially germinated long time ago and remained in her, never graduating into full foetus.

This is quite misleading, also berates any form of medical alludation

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by yom2(m): 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mr2wealth:

Pls where did you get your source from? From what I read, there is no known causes of fibroid. It is also common in black women.
no mind am. him they prppell him own fibroid theory

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked shocked

Things dey dis life oh

E dey my broda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
Avoid bread and sugar as a woman

How exactly do those cause or trigger fibroid?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by akigbemaru: 12:09am On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Daeylar(f): 12:12am On Aug 24, 2018
The kind of misinformation in this post, and the fact that people liked and shared this.
SMH

Why would you do something like this?
MetaPhysical:
When sperm is deposited in a woman's uterus it's design is to fertilize her egg and develop into a foetus that grows in her over a period and is delivered as baby. Undeveloped eggs are eliminated during menstruation, when she ovulates new eggs are produced. There are partially developed eggs that attach to the womb and are not never eliminated out of her body during menses. They never grow and become foetus either. Since the body will not eliminate it through menses and will not grow into baby to be delivered, there needs to be a way to access her body and remove these wastes. They are not hazardous to her health before she reach menopause. After menopause she needs to get them out surgically before they become a health hazard. Someone said up here that the fibroids look like babies. Correct, they are eggs partially germinated long time ago and remained in her, never graduating into full foetus.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Amazonboss(f): 12:20am On Aug 24, 2018
I have said this severally an an tagged a bad person.

Religion have killed us. Someo I know t well told me( I believed her cos she's straight forward) that she've aborted 4 pregnancies. Pretty lady. That day I blessed my pants with hot pee. She' not yet married and just wishing she had one. Over 33yrs.

Birth your baby and face t humilation please.

EVILFOREST:
Let me make it a little bit comprehensive :
Most Black African ladies start menstruating at the age of 14.
While most white ladies resume such earlier (11yrs)
REASON is because they mature earlier and faster than blacks.
White ladies initiate SEX and Childbearing earlier as well.
The BLACK LADIES who initiate such earlier, are those of poor socioeconomic class, especially those in our rural communities and that’s why you rarely see them suffer from FIBROID or other Infertility related issues.

Blacks have not learnt how to marry EDUCATION, CAREER and FAMILY properly.
A lady graduates as early as 21yrs(BSC) or 25yrs(MBBS), she still tells you, she’s not ready for marriage. Meanwhile she started seeing her PERIOD roughly 12yrs ago, forgetting that the onset of MENSES signifies the end of maturity, after the development of breast and Pubic hairs, which marks the beginning.

If, a lady of 25 yrs will be celebrating 12yrs of uninterrupted menstrual flow, then imagine what a lady of 30 years will be celebrating...??
That’s why some MOTHERS will remain a thorn in the flesh of their daughters till they get married, since you need to get married before pregnancy according to religious inclinations.

However, MEDICAL DOCTORS don’t care about marriage.
They manage your pregnancy irrespective of how the pregnancy came about. They see the pregnancy as your statutory right.
LADIES should always think twice before ABORTING BABIES.
If you are single at 34yrs and still aborting, think again.
If I were you I will keep the pregnancy, yet bear the shame and reproach.
I will put religion, family and every other thing behind me, since it’s my life, and provided I have a source of income.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by KDmafia: 12:33am On Aug 24, 2018
Mr2wealth:

I just think it’s caused by poor hygiene in black women undecided
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Thermodynamics(m): 1:04am On Aug 24, 2018
donbachi:
May God bless every woman...women dey try....after all these,they will still carry human being like them for good 9months...all men please,love and cherise your wife..if you have money spoil her very well...e no dey easy.

Just for 9months, then the man gets to carry both the woman and the child's responsibility for the rest of his life. Which is worse?
Think bro.

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by dochenaj: 1:12am On Aug 24, 2018
MetaPhysical:
I can't stop laughing after reading your post bro. I need to send this to a friend. Lol
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Marvis4real(f): 1:19am On Aug 24, 2018
MetaPhysical:
very wrong

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by vito30(m): 1:43am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70549012:
Damn it!
but u fit bbq those meat balls na
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:45am On Aug 24, 2018
Smh
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Ahmeduana(m): 2:03am On Aug 24, 2018
Mr2wealth:

I also learnt that fibroid is common with blacks that uses hair relaxer

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by zomoears(m): 2:43am On Aug 24, 2018
jhoci:
Very wrong information.

All I see are people dissing this guy about how wrong his info is. I would like to be educated on what is correct then.

Would be nice to counter his wrong info with superior argument, and help some of us to learn.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by cckalima: 2:44am On Aug 24, 2018
Marvis4real:
very wrong
W
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by blank(f): 4:40am On Aug 24, 2018
MetaPhysical:

Thrash.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Daisy17: 4:53am On Aug 24, 2018
MetaPhysical:

Stop promoting lies. "Fibroids are abnormal growths that develop in or on the uterus". If you and all the people who liked your post had spent two minutes online, they would have found the definition I quoted, instead of the gibberish you wrote above.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Daisy17: 4:54am On Aug 24, 2018
ideology:

Most fibroids are caused by contraceptive drugs

The drugs stops you from getting pregnant but build up another wahala

Don't ask for source

No source because it isn't true.
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Daisy17: 4:57am On Aug 24, 2018
Glink2018:
With all this facts the ladies go still dey carry dia yansh dey make yanga!

Guys , abeg you if you want marry any lady test all testable because some of those ladies are empty packs filled with rubbish.
And I'm sure you done want to be wasting your hard earn money to be managing rubbish.

So, open your eyes , open your sense before you start opening her yansh.
Be Wise.

Calamity ladies everywhere.

So ignorant

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Daisy17: 5:01am On Aug 24, 2018
KDmafia:
I just think it’s caused by poor hygiene in black women undecided

Stop spouting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Daisy17: 5:04am On Aug 24, 2018
zomoears:

All I see are people dissing this guy about how wrong his info is. I would like to be educated on what is correct then.

Would be nice to counter his wrong info with superior argument, and help some of us to learn.

Thanks!

You can use your data to research online. There's a wealth of information online. In this day and age, you can educate yourself on almost everything. There's no need to ask people to provide you with information when you can search for it .

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by somehow: 5:20am On Aug 24, 2018
Ninejaywon:

Stop talking like an ignorant fellow that you are. If you don't know some thing please shut the fuuuck up.

But you haven't said anything superior.
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by somehow: 5:28am On Aug 24, 2018
What causes the abnormal growth?

Daisy17:

Stop promoting lies. "Fibroids are abnormal growths that develop in or on the uterus". If you and all the people who liked your post had spent two minutes online, they would have found the definition I quoted, instead of the gibberish you wrote above.
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by somehow: 5:30am On Aug 24, 2018
Daisy17:

You can use your data to research online. There's a wealth of information online. In this day and age, you can educate yourself on almost everything. There's no need to ask people to provide you with information when you can search for it .

But you still haven't said anything to counter his write up.

Is it not possible that part of what causes the abnormal growth or hormonal inbalance exist within his write up or must the almighty oyinbo be the only people with "correct facts"?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by DonroxyII: 5:46am On Aug 24, 2018
k
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by ideology(m): 5:46am On Aug 24, 2018
Daisy17:

No source because it isn't true.

Don't go there.

You need to belong to know my source, lolzzz
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 24, 2018
Amazonboss:
I have said this severally an an tagged a bad person.

Religion have killed us. Someo I know t well told me( I believed her cos she's straight forward) that she've aborted 4 pregnancies. Pretty lady. That day I blessed my pants with hot pee. She' not yet married and just wishing she had one. Over 33yrs.

Birth your baby and face t humilation please.

I have said and aired such severally.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts / Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.