Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos (70448 Views)

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by CDCEO001: 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
Zane2point4:

Hello, did your sis give birth with the fibriod, or can a woman with fibriod concieve?
No dear.
She has suffered from trying to have a child, she and her husband been trying for years.
We still have hope!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Das77herbal: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
These guys/ hospital lack ethics of the medical profession.

Why post a patients confidential medical condition on social media without approval from the patient being operated on.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by mamatwiny(f): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
MetaPhysical:
When sperm is deposited in a woman's uterus it's design is to fertilize her egg and develop into a foetus that grows in her over a period and is delivered as baby. Undeveloped eggs are eliminated during menstruation, when she ovulates new eggs are produced. There are partially developed eggs that attach to the womb and are not never eliminated out of her body during menses. They never grow and become foetus either. Since the body will not eliminate it through menses and will not grow into baby to be delivered, there needs to be a way to access her body and remove these wastes. They are not hazardous to her health before she reach menopause. After menopause she needs to get them out surgically before they become a health hazard. Someone said up here that the fibroids look like babies. Correct, they are eggs partially germinated long time ago and remained in her, never graduating into full foetus.

This is so wrong. I wonder where u read this.
Fibriod disintegrates on its own after menopause cos oestrogens ( the hormone that feeds it) is no longer being produced as usual .
If fibroids are undeveloped eggs , how do subserous fibroid get to attach outside the womb?
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Bahdmus123: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
U can get rid of fabroid without undergoing surgery, with fohow drugs. Contact me :08094228908 or email:badmos1993@gmail.com
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by McPerry(f): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Glink2018:
With all this facts the ladies go still dey carry dia yansh dey make yanga!

Guys , abeg you if you want marry any lady test all testable because some of those ladies are empty packs filled with rubbish.
And I'm sure you done want to be wasting your hard earn money to be managing rubbish.

So, open your eyes , open your sense before you start opening her yansh.
Be Wise.

Calamity ladies everywhere.

And who says Fibroid comes only before you get married to the woman? What if it starts growing in her after her first or second child for you? What will u do?

You ought to be encouraging and praying for those that have it instead of criticising them.

No woman prays or prayed for such.

Shalom!!
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by Glink2018(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
McPerry:

And who says Fibroid comes only before you get married to the woman? What if it starts growing in her after her first or second child for you? What will u do?

You ought to be encouraging and praying for those that have it instead of criticising them.

No woman prays or prayed for such.

Shalom!!

....sister, you have suceeded in making me feel remorseful and regret deeply about my comment on female folks.

Its ok.... Pass me the tissue paper.. embarassed
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by McPerry(f): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Glink2018:

....sister, you have suceeded in making me feel remorseful and regret deeply about my comment on female folks.

Its ok.... Pass me the tissue paper.. embarassed

Lol. Oya take.
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by 2timexmedia(m): 12:35am On Aug 31, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Tufia...
na woo
Re: Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos by MartinCorridon: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
Squillaci:
Is fibroid edible?

Lost access to my email....you messaged me, Mr Salvatore Schillaci ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts / Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.