Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,906 members, 7,844,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women (14420 Views)

Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by omooba969(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Interesting
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by NCANTaskForce: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Get a life and stop polluting sane discussion.

How on earth will a full grown man be jumping from one social media platform/thread to another without contributing anything positive.

Not even one analytical skill to influence opinions.

What a total waste of man hour
My problem with that animal called Sarrki is that the MODs will never ban it

10 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by YorubaEmir: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
Any terrorist will not go unpunished

Either woman or man

Including your father

7 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by dynasty01: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

Either woman or man
I believe you have a dictionary, open it and read the meaning of a terrorist. then you look yourself in the mirror and have pity on the person you are seeing

11 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

Either woman or man
Shut up. Stop hiding behind faceless forums n blabbing . Just ur FB name is enough. Let’s c if u will see next election

7 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Racoon(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
LadyExcellency:

When I said you lack the capacity to debate, got zero analyticaI skill, I wasn't mincing words but stating the reality.

You just diverted, rigmaroled and somersaulted without making any sense.Once again, I pity you. Stop changing the topic or theme of discussion to stay afloat.
Lolzzzzzzzzz @ Sarrki grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by sarrki(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
007inc:

Shut up. Stop hiding behind faceless forums n blabbing . Just ur FB name is enough. Let’s c if u will see next election

Chest beating everywhere

I doubt if you can pay for the fare to where I stay how much more bragging

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by JacksonOyibo: 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
smiley
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by YorubaEmir: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
shakmati:
Who is this Sarrki sef? Do you know these are your harmless country women being hounded like dogs for expressing their fundamental human right? I feel depressed when I see people like this. It gives the impression Nigeria has a very long way to go! Is it just the pay or you are actually this cold?

He's plain childish. Regard him like a nonentity

4 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by FTjnr(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

You lack moral sense

boooohari is a gworo-chewing foooooolani moooooooslim terrorist.

insha allah, amin!

7 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by ipobarecriminals: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
undecided undecided undecided cry waste of time

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by udemzyudex(m): 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

They are all terrorist

Also I want you to know that pdp fueled the crisis

Now there is a little peace in Benue

Ortom and Pdp used Fulani herdsmen for political gains

You're a slowpoke bro, certified zombie for posting this trash.

8 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by biafran1stson(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

They are all terrorist

Product of failed school system

10 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

Chest beating everywhere

Just ur FB sire. No long story. If u get mind

6 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by FTjnr(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
My problem with that animal called Sarrki is that the MODs will never ban it

nairaland mods don't hide their support for APC and boooohari.

there's one particular super mod who's always sweating to ban anti APC, boooohari and his cows comments in politics sections

7 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Adakintroy: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

Is that why pdp is importing arms from Russia via South Africa?

If you see pdp as a party to rely on then you need deliverance

Why don't you take time to be still so you can hear your thoughts before you speak honestly it will help.

9 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by RZArecta2(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

Either woman or man
sarrki, mark my words and QUOTE ME ANY DAY. You're a very wicked entity. I knew you would be happy because this unfortunate event involves the Igbo not minding that these women haven't violated ANY law according to the constitution but never mind, judgement shall come for everybody either here on earth or in heaven. You guys should continue with your evil impunity in the name of Sai baba

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Tunderfireyou: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Get a life and stop polluting sane discussion.

How on earth will a full grown man be jumping from one social media platform/thread to another without contributing anything positive.

Not even one analytical skill to influence opinions.

What a total waste of man hour
E pain am��� grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by sarrki(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
007inc:

Just ur FB sire. No long story. If u get mind

Otondo forming jack Bauer

Are you an assasin ?

Small boy crime doesn’t payoff

Stay out of trouble

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by micflo28(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

Either woman or man
Are you sane at all? Get hold of yourself and behave like the man you are. Its no longer entertaining. They protested peacefully not go into villages in the cover of the night slaughtering people like your beastly brothers do.

6 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Baseless investigation..

They're investing it because the people involved are women, right? why didn't they do investigation when men were killed during the python dance?

Their investigation is of no use.. Hypocritical cretins .

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by sarrki(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
RZArecta2:
sarrki, mark my words and QUOTE ME ANY DAY. You're a very wicked entity. I knew you would be happy because this unfortunate event involves the Igbo not minding that these women haven't violated ANY law according to the constitution but never mind, judgement shall come for everybody either here on earth or in heaven. You guys should continue with your evil impunity in the name of Sai baba

E pain am welll well

They are constituting nuisance to the society with their acts

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

Otondo forming jack Bauer

Are you an assasin ?

Small boy crime doesn’t payoff

Stay out of trouble
Son Just ur FB name ! Don’t be afraid. Let’s c if u will witness d elections
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by madridsta007(m): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

They are all terrorist

This would have been right only if those Fulani herdsmen terrorists have not permanently occupied Agatu, one of the places of conquest
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by CanineOfJackal: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Take a break from Nairaland to allow returning veterans to bring back the former glory of fierce and constructive debate existing prior to your childish spam across threads.

Just go away.
Seriously I detest the way the site is being run. Seun need to rein in that moniker sarrki because I sent a link of a story here to a friend I met on Quora and he was disgusted with the childish rants and infant talk being discussed here. he told me that he is disappointed with that link that reading through it makes him doubt my intelligence today.

Seun rein in Sarrki and his cohorts. This forum is loosing it daily

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by sarrki(m): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
007inc:

Son Just ur FB name ! Don’t be afraid. Let’s c if u will witness d elections

Last time I will give you attention

This will be used to quote you in future

Ask very much around you need to go for revival and a lot of fasting to get to where I live
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by sarrki(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Seriously I detest the way the site is being run. Seun need to rein in that moniker sarrki because I sent a link of a story here to a friend I met on Quora and he was disgusted with the childish rants and infant talk being discussed here. he told me that he is disappointed with that link that reading through it makes him doubt my intelligence today.

In other for pdp morons and enemies of the state to peddle lies

Rubbish
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by IbrahimDamola: 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
We yoruba muslims and buharists hate Amnesty International, last year we collected N500 each to protest against them in Abuja, this time we'll behead them all.
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by CanineOfJackal: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

Chest beating everywhere

Stop disgracing yourself here. you are 39 and married but you jump around here with wrong tenses and infantile tantrums that makes healthy discuss seem Utopian.

Seun please do something about this man because your rules on NL are now a true replica of Nigeria laws where its mere words without bite

5 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by sarrki(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
CanineOfJackal:

At the emboldened

You never had one

Cc butterflyle0
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

Last time I will give you attention

This will be used to quote you in future

Ask very much around you need to go for revival and a lot of fasting to get to where I live
Coward. So u only good at talking with ur keypad!
Dem for do ur burial before Xmas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okowa Inspects Multi-billion Naira Effurun-otor/ovwor Bridge / Independent Campaign Group Floated In Lagos For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu / Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.