Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women (14421 Views)

Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Thonee(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

They are all terrorist

Also I want you to know that pdp fueled the crisis

Now there is a little peace in Benue

Ortom and Pdp used Fulani herdsmen for political gains

Bros u r blind to the reality.
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by gidgiddy: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
The only reason The women were arrested is because a Northerner is the Police commissioner in Imo state
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
famosh:

Why don't you go & "peacefully" protest in support of ISIS in the US & see wetin Trump go do you!
There's is no correlation between IPOB and ISIS. That the presidency decided to label them a terrorist group doesn't make them same. Every sane mind knows this.
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

There's is no correlation between IPOB and ISIS. That the presidency decided to label them a terrorist group doesn't make them same. Every sane mind knows this.
Bro, a competent Nigerian court proscribed IPOB & designated them as a terrorist group!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Successdude(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
Roger3D:
Amnesty international should go and sit down for gutter hare. Nigeria's position on the IPOB secessionist movement is very clear: Awe will not tolerate any miscreants undermining the peace and security of our country for any reason, if those women have 15 heads let them try it again and see
reread what you just posted and see the shame ... Its a shame, its a shame .
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by ololade5597: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is the real talk .......when Warsaw saw war Warsaw was seen no more......
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
famosh:

Here goes the chest-beater again! Your fellow IPIG dey hail you, you dey feel fly! No be your fault! Once again, no be by gragra! You're not immune also to these things also! Be warned!
Stop quoting ur father, atleast we can print kiddies obituary for u
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by justtoodark: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
DonMekino:
Chukwubudike Ugbaja writes

In the USA, in the days of physical slavery there were two kinds of negro slaves: the field negro and the house negro,also referred to as "field niggas" and "house niggas".

While the field niggas worked the plantation, the house niggas served the master and his family, in the house. Their position gave them access to crumbs from the "massa"'s table, and some semblance of warmth from his fire place.

It was a privileged position to be a HouseNigga, and so they grew to detest the idea of freedom,for so long as they were the ones who were pleasured with the nice aroma from the massa's ( master ) kitchen, what other kind of freedom are those fellas in the field talking about?

"It is their stupid talk about freedom, and running off all the time that makes massa think all we niggas are bad,and we might so lose this privilege of eating warm food and warming massa's bed if these field niggas don't stop singing those nasty freedom hymes."

So the House Niggas grew to hate and betray their kins in the field. And to prove total loyalty and impress their masters they decided to #SelfHate , and siezed every opportunity to inform their owner "how bad we niggas can be".

As a matter of fact these slaves once upon a time fought against their own liberation. Yes, there were some black slaves who fought on the side of the Confederate Army in the American civil war to prevent their own freedom!

Now thats how far some slaves are willing to go because for them, freedom has been redefined to mean, a more comfortable enslavement.

That's the House Nigga Syndrome!

They hate their own kind. They oppose their kind. They find fault always with themselves. They magnify the error of one of their kind to mean an inherent trait in their racial or ethnic gene.

The #HouseNiggas do all these to seek validation and receive approval from those they look up to for a more comfortable enslavement.

With the end of the Nigeria/Biafra war, the need for personal survival of the Igbo Nation led to the creation of the #IgboHouseNigga.

Now you already know the guiding ethos of a typical house nigga. But how do you identify an IgboHouseNigga when you chance upon tthem? Here are some important traits to look out for:

1. When you hear him say, "Look, I am an Igbo man, but truth be told, we Igbos are bad,even me I am bad", know that an IgboHouseNigga is on the prowl.

Then his "Massa" would always reward him with, "Hey, I like that dude, he is honest". And the idiot will nod like an atụrụ.

2. They sometimes open introduction with an apology, "I'm sorry sir, i'm Igbo..."
Now not sure if their apology was accepted, they would take a step further to water down their Igboness by linking themselves to some dinasours, " ...em...but my great grand mother's sister was Yoruba ...and my couzine is married to a Kanuri ..i'm sorry sir". An IgboHouseNigga.

3. You hear them wave off every attempt at Igbo self determination with hollow sounding comments like "Nna leave this Biafran nonsense ...dem no get work ...na we dey kill ourself...". Now this group of IgboHouseNiggas have small change in their pockets, drink some expensive wine and have one plot of land somewhere outside Igboland.

4.They take up political appointment outside Igboland and turn around to insult the same people on whose platform they got the appointment, one chap in Lagos is always in the market place pointing at his father house with his left hand. IgboKweNu!

5. Their ears itch for bad news from Igboland, so they would grin and shout "I warned them...didn't I say so?"

6. When you hear Igbo haters declare; "Hey that chap is the only Igbo man that makes sense" just know an Igbo house nigga is around the corner.

7. They see everything wrong with their own people, all the time.

8. As governors they report to the Sultan of Sokoto on how they govern their own people. There are five of them at the moment and they the worst kind of IgboHouseNiggas, little timid men who celebrate the murder of their own children and pat the murderers on the back.

But .. the truth about all you #IgboHouseNiggas is, you disgust your masters and they merely tolerate you. For a purpose.

Your masters true respect and admiration goes to the courageous Amadis and Amaalas who would rather starve free than become fat slaves, those who will rather die on their feet as freemen than die licking the dirty butts of this Haggard Tyrant and his murderous gang. Afterall death will come to all men.

For all FREEMEN who were murdered in Abia for "talking too much and waving a flag", may you find peace and return soon to us.

what a bunch of nonesense....nobody in nigeria sees igbos as slaves....

nigeria is their home too....

you wan become president...??....then learn how to play the game....nobody is going to dash una anything.....
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by gidgiddy: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

I have never heard of a terrorist group that is unarmed and has never killed anybody.

Only a clueless government will designate an unarmed organisation with no history of using "organised violence" as a terrorist group
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
007inc:

Stop quoting ur father, atleast we can print kiddies obituary for u
grin
Look at this sissy! Unintelligent chest-beating coward! grin The person wey go pop you fit no pass 15! No be by online noise, boy! Take my advice & stop thinking you're more than you are! People wey get mouth no dey jam-talk like you! E be like say na the small small pikin crime wey you dey commit na him make you dey feel like say you don arrive, ba? Funny boy!
Once again, take my humble advice & stop being unnecessarily arrogant over your emptiness so you go live long!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
famosh:

grin
Look at this sissy! Unintelligent chest-beating coward! grin The person wey go pop you fit no pass 15! No be by online noise, boy! Take my advice & stop thinking you're more than you are! People wey get mouth no dey jam-talk like you! E be like say na the small small pikin crime wey you dey commit na him make you dey feel like say you don arrive, ba? Funny boy!
Once again, take my humble advice & stop being unnecessarily arrogant over your emptiness so you go live long!
Ok son. U end is near son
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by TimFisher2: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
famosh:
grin
grin
you are very funny
you made me to laugh very hard
please where can we met?
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
TimFisher2:

grin

you are very funny

you made me to laugh very hard

please where can we met?
Drop your contact here, boy! Or fill up your bio! I also get small gift for you! I'll get across to you soonest!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by TimFisher2: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
famosh:

Drop your contact here, boy! Or fill up your bio! I also get small gift for you! I'll get across to you soonest!

which gift?
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
TimFisher2:

which gift?
Just drop your contact first or fill up your bio na! E no hard! You go hear from me!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
007inc:

Ok son. U end is near son
grin grin Funny empty headed chest-beater! Your eye go soon clear!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
famosh:

grin grin Funny empty headed chest-beater! Your eye go soon clear!
Your life is diminishing
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
007inc:

Your life is diminishing
Let's see how that goes, unintelligent boy! I'll be watching you! Take extra care!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by LZAA: 12:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Roger3D:
Amnesty international should go and sit down for gutter hare. Nigeria's position on the IPOB secessionist movement is very clear: Awe will not tolerate any miscreants undermining the peace and security of our country for any reason, if those women have 15 heads let them try it again and see

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by stinechykee: 6:04am On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:

Is that why pdp is importing arms from Russia via South Africa?

If you see pdp as a party to rely on then you need deliverance
guy better do something and do it pretty fast to remedy the curses people are heaping on you.You might think those curses will not work or come to pass but sure it will
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2018
famosh:

Bro, a competent Nigerian court proscribed IPOB & designated them as a terrorist group!
That's where you're mistaken. We all know the judiciary is compromised and that judgement was skewered by the government towards the proscription.
Check your dictionary on the definition of a terrorist, lets remove tribal, religious etc sentiments and we'll tell ourselves the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okowa Inspects Multi-billion Naira Effurun-otor/ovwor Bridge / Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu / Kwankwaso Rejects Pre-Election Polls, Says NNPP Has ‘Locked’ The North (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.