Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,069 members, 7,845,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women (14422 Views)

Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 8:35am On Aug 24, 2018
007inc:

Stop quoting your father if you don’t wanna live long.
Shut the hell up! You're an empty deluded chest beater! You no pass as you be, boy!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2018
famosh:

Shut the hell up! You're an empty deluded chest beater!
U can scream as u like. When it pierce ur chest u will be frozen like ice fish. Don’t hide on a faceless forum.
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 8:44am On Aug 24, 2018
007inc:

U can scream as u like. When it pierce ur chest u will be frozen like ice fish. Don’t hide on a faceless forum.
Look at this unintelligent boy! Why are you also hiding behind a faceless forum? Why don't you fill up your biography on Nairaland & dare everyone to reach if na so you get power!
You get power na him you no fit go free the terrorist women in detention? Just take your time, boy, make you no see pass wetin you suppose see!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2018
famosh:

Look at this unintelligent boy! Why are you also hiding behind a faceless forum? Why don't you fill up your biography on Nairaland & dare everyone to reach if na so you get power!
You get power na him you no fit go free the terrorist women in detention? Just take your time, boy, make you no see pass Wetin you suppose see!
Ok. It’s confirmed u just a boy. Tot it was a matured person. U for see 30

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2018
007inc:

Shut up, boy, & stop your empty chest beating & fill up your biography here! Some people might have some gift for you!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2018
famosh:

Shut up, boy, & stop your empty chest beating & fill up your biography here! Some people might have some gift for you!
Run along boy! Look for ur mates elsewhere. A busy reading my mails. Stop disturbing ur father this early morning.
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2018
007inc:

Run along boy! Look for ur mates elsewhere. A busy reading my mails. Stop disturbing ur father this early morning.
Look at this immature boy! You drop extremely immature tribalistic comments & get angry others are reciprocating & think you can challenge everybody! You just dey brag anyhow like say you pass as you be!

You better just calm down with your useless gragra on a faceless forum as if you fit challenge everybody! Once again, you no pass as you be! People wey get power no dey make noise like you! You no know who be who! Make e no go be say your story fit get unpalatable ending after you don go do pass yourself!

Cheers!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2018
famosh:

Look at this immature boy! You drop extremely tribalistic comments & you get angry others are reciprocating & think you can challenge everybody! You just dey brag anyhow like say you pass as you be!

You better just calm down with your useless gragra on a faceless forum as if you fit challenge everybody! You no know who be who! Make e no go be say your story fit get unpalatable ending after you don go do pass yourself!

Cheers!
Mumu stop quoting ur father. Coffins are cheap this days o!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2018
007inc:

Mumu stop quoting ur father. Coffins are cheap this days o!
Once again, shut the hell up, you empty cheat beater! People wey get power no dey make noise like you, boy! Take my advice!
Cheers!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 9:08am On Aug 24, 2018
famosh:

Once again, shut the hell up, you empty cheat beater! People wey get power no dey make noise like you, boy! Take my advice!
Cheers!
Stop quoting ur father cos ur funeral no go pass 20k
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2018
007inc:

Stop quoting ur father cos ur funeral no go pass 20k

Cheers!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2018
famosh:

Cheers!
Don’t quote ur father again......u know the rest!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2018
007inc:

Don’t quote ur father again......u know the rest!
Na gragra you get! Otondo! Boy said "just give me your name, I want to come & kill you"! & you expected him to give you right? grin grin Does that make sense to you? So you wan get the advantage by being anonymous & knowing his own identity, right? Wouldn't that make you the real coward that you are? Aren't you funny! grin
Why couldn't you drop your own contact & dare anybody who wishes to challenge you & see how that one go end? You think you have a monopoly of that stuff you think you have? You see why I say you no smart! You see why I dey call you empty headed chest beater!
Boy, people wey pass you die don go, so just calm down with your senseless gragra!

Once again, if you want to show you be man, put up your challenge properly! If you fail to do so, don't quote me with your cowardly hand again!

Cheers!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2018
famosh:

Na gragra you get! Otondo! Boy said "just give me your name, I want to come & kill you"! & you expected him to give you right? grin grin Does that make sense to you? So you wan get the advantage by being anonymous & knowing his own identity, right? Wouldn't that make you the real coward that you are? Aren't you funny! grin
Why couldn't you drop your own contact & dare anybody who wishes to challenge you & see how that one go end? You think you have a monopoly of that stuff you think you have? You see why I say you no smart! You see why I dey call you empty headed chest beater!
Boy, people wey pass you die don go, so just calm down with your senseless gragra!

Once again, if you want to show you be man, put up your challenge properly! If you fail to do so, don't quote me with your cowardly hand again!

Cheers!
Stop quote ur father. I don’t want anyone in a coffin this year unless he/she wants to
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2018
famosh:

You should shut up instead! The women are actually terrorists!
Just look at how you're disgracing yourself here. Peaceful protest is now an act of terrorism?
You disgust me
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 9:57am On Aug 24, 2018
007inc:

Stop quote ur father. I don’t want anyone in a coffin this year unless he/she wants to

Go sit down one place, this empty, deluded, chest beating coward boy! For the umpteenth time, take my advice! You no pass as you be!
Cheers!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70553997:

GOD BLESS you this great man of Nigeria.
He's great because he supports the incarceration of a group of women exercising their constitutional right?
Birds of a feather, that's what the both of you are. Anyways, I hope you have the power to dance the surugede because you'll soon start hearing the beat
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

Just look at how you're disgracing yourself here. Peaceful protest is now an act of terrorism?
You disgust me
Why don't you go & "peacefully" protest in support of ISIS in the US & see wetin Trump go do you!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2018
famosh:

Go sit down one place, this empty, deluded, chest beating coward boy! For the umpteenth time, take my advice! You no pass as you be!
Cheers!
Don’t quote your father because I won’t give u a befitting burial
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2018
007inc:
Don’t quote your father because I won’t give u a befitting burial
You're a big time coward, boy! Very unintelligent one!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2018
famosh:

You're a big time coward, boy! Very unintelligent one!
Still quoting ur father right? Nah ur selfie dem g use do the obituary
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2018
UNTIL THAT SALAH PICTURES THATS WHEN I SAW THE KIDS AM ARGUING WITH ONLINE....THE FACES BEHIND THE KEYBOARD AND I GAVE UP TRYING TO TALK SENSE INTO THEM MOST OF'EM JUST TURN 17,18 AND MOST ARE YORUBAS AND NORTHERN MUSLIMS

BIAFRA MUST BE FREE....NO AMOUNT OF INTIMIDATION WILL STOP US....

TO BE A NIGERIAN IS NOT BY FORCE

YOU ALL WILL BE AMAZED WHAT WE CAN DO FOR BIAFRA

#BIAFREXIT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Turantula(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2018
007inc:

lool, 30 indeed. Heard they are now doing '40' in Aba
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2018
007inc:

Still quoting ur father right? Nah ur selfie dem g use do the obituary

grin grin grin grin
Funny noisemaking coward! No be una again?
Just take my advice, or you eye fit see wetin you no bargain for sooner than you think!
No be by gragra!
Quote me when next you have something more serious other than your empty, cowardly posts!
Take care, boy!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2018
Turantula:

lool, 30 indeed. Heard they are now doing '40' in Aba
The mugu no go fit survive 40, so let him manage 30!

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by MakeNigeriaGrea: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70549933:
Release our women please.
This is the only sane Buharist. I am not sure if you are among those paid. Maybe because you are a christian. Muslim Buharists are so foolish.
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

This is the only sane Buharist. I am not sure if you are among those paid. Maybe because you are a christian. Muslim Buharists are so foolish.
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2018
007inc:

The mugu no go fit survive 40, so let him manage 30!
Here goes the chest-beater again! Your fellow IPIG dey hail you, you dey feel fly! No be your fault! Once again, no be by gragra! You're not immune also to these things also! Be warned!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by mbos: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:
Supporting a terrorist is a terrorist act
they will continue terrorizing coward afonjas like you till you beg them to go with their Biafra
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by mbos: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70562580:

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

The ZOO you mean?/

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by mbos: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2018
excel4us:
'OUR COUNTRY'

Dont mind him he thinks Biafrans are Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by judondasylva(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

They are all terrorist

Also I want you to know that pdp fueled the crisis

Now there is a little peace in Benue

Ortom and Pdp used Fulani herdsmen for political gains
All my life I have never seen hear about anybody as foolish and stupid as you are and most of the times I find it hard to believe that you are a human being. Even if they pay you for all these stupidity, it’s not worth it no matter how much they pay you. But what do I know they call you people zombies so I guess you have no sense of your own. I pray the Lord will help you get your sense back that’s if you were not born this way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) / Hadizatu Mustapha Appointed Registrar Of Supreme Court / Governor Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu Hail FG On 41km Enugu-Ebonyi Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.