Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,648 members, 7,854,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women (14433 Views)

Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by micflo28(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

They are all terrorist

Also I want you to know that pdp fueled the crisis

Now there is a little peace in Benue

Ortom and Pdp used Fulani herdsmen for political gains
How did you survive this far? It puzzles me. Fine you can spell but you are zero analytically, who ever employed you that aided your purchase of a gadget intended for alignment for good governance
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by CanineOfJackal: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

In other for pdp morons and enemies of the state to peddle lies

Rubbish
Use your brain, you are sounding too childish that my daughter toys looks smarter than you

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by emmie14: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
Any terrorist will not go unpunished

Either woman or man
Are you under spells or something?
Don't you have human reserves in you? Must everything anchor in tribalism? Those groups want sovereignty. Are you ready? Their imminent exist shall reduce your world economic rating. Harmonious environments is the best. Their exist is a mandate anyway. Time!!!

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by LadyExcellency: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
007inc:

Son Just ur FB name ! Don’t be afraid. Let’s c if u will witness d elections

Please don't reduce yourself to his level.

There is no justification to threaten him. He has the right to free speech not withstanding how ridiculous his opinions are. He got right to life which is too sacrosanct to be threatened

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
LadyExcellency:

There us no justification to threaten him. He has the right to free speech not withstanding how ridiculous his opinions are. He got right to life and life is to sacrosanct to be threatened
He should be careful with his utterances and comments. People mothers and grandmothers are locked up in jail and he’s making caricature! He should b warned
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by sarrki(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Lmao. The guy is pained because he is being made to look stupid here when in fact he is stupid.

If he was intelligent then his intelligence would show but since it doesn't, then the alternative is that he is stupid

grin grin

You are truly a nationalist
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by sarrki(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
LadyExcellency:

There us no justification to threaten him. He has the right to free speech not withstanding how ridiculous his opinions are. He got right to life which is too sacrosanct to be threatened

You sound a little bit intelligent

You are a mild wailer
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by proeast(m): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

Is that why pdp is importing arms from Russia via South Africa?

If you see pdp as a party to rely on then you need deliverance
Whoever is behind this moniker is sick!! The psycho will jump into any thread and start saying trash just to derail it and distract normal humans from making reasonable comments. Everyone should start ignoring irritants like this regardless of the level of stvpidity they exhibit here. Buhari is doing more harm than good to those that hope for Nigeria to remain one. I mean how on earth do people think that Igbos will suddenly forget all these atrocities against them and forge ahead with others in Nigeria?? If the Igbos has not forgotten the atrocities of the civil war that took place 50 years ago, is it the recent ones they will forget?? Igbos are way too large to be intimidated into submission and they have what it takes to ruin Nigeria. Even if everything continues at the current pace, Nigeria will still breakup in no distant time. Buhari should continue drawing sympathy to the Biafran cause and IPOB may become a deadly guerilla group with hit and run tactics. They have passionate followers and enough connections and global network that could finance them very effectively. So tell me how NA can defeat them if it gets to that? And if they think they will resort to killing of civilians in retaliation whenever they are hit, then it won't work because it will spiral out of control. A sensible government would have given Igbos a semi autonomy to quell the demand for Biafra but it's obvious that those ruling Nigeria are demented foo.ls with abysmally low IQ.
Igbos will still laugh last because since the history of the world, injustice has never won over justice perennially. Soviet Union broke up, Sudan broke up, India broke up, Malaysia broke up, Ethiopia broke up etc so I don't see what is so special with Nigeria that it can't break up!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by sarrki(m): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
007inc:

He should be careful with his utterances and comments. People mothers and grandmothers are locked up in jail and he’s making caricature! He should b warned

I swear to God if am in Nigeria there is nothing you can do how much more am not close by

Having said that I am entitled to my opinion
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by sarrki(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
proeast:
Whoever is behind this moniker is sick!! The psycho will jump into any thread and start saying trash just to derail it and distract normal humans from making reasonable comments. Everyone should start ignoring irritants like this regardless of the level of stvpidity they exhibit here. Buhari is doing more harm than good to those that hope for Nigeria to remain one. I mean how on earth do people think that Igbos will suddenly forget all these atrocities against them and forge ahead with others in Nigeria?? If the Igbos has not forgotten the atrocities of the civil war that took place 50 years ago, is it the recent ones they will forget?? Igbos are way too large to be intimidated into submission and they have what it takes to ruin Nigeria. Even if everything continues at the current pace, Nigeria will still breakup in no distant time. Buhari should continue drawing sympathy to the Biafran cause and IPOB may become a deadly guerilla group with hit and run tactics. They have passionate followers and enough connections and global network that could finance them very effectively. So tell me how NA can defeat them if it gets to that? And if they think they will resort to killing of civilians in retaliation whenever they are hit, then it won't work because it will spiral out of control. A sensible government would have given Igbos a semi autonomy to quell the demand for Biafra but it's obvious that those ruling Nigeria are demented foo.ls with abysmally low IQ.
Igbos will still laugh last because since the history of the world, injustice has never won over justice perennially. Soviet Union broke up, Sudan broke up, India broke up, Malaysia broke up, Ethiopia broke up etc so I don't see what is so special with Nigeria that it can't break up!!

E pepper am
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by sarrki(m): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
emmie14:

Are you under spells or something?
Don't you have human reserves in you? Must everything anchor in tribalism? Those groups want sovereignty. Are you ready? Their imminent exist shall reduce your world economic rating. Harmonious environments is the best. Their exist is a mandate anyway. Time!!!

Keep quiet

I hate terrorism in whatsoever disguise

Be it man or woman
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

I swear to God if am in Nigeria there is nothing you can do how much more am not close by

Shut up do u think u d only one living abroad. Just ur FB even if it’s inns US or UK or Australia I u don’t see me there call me bastard.
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Edge1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

You lack moral sense

The fact that nobody likes your comments should be enough for you to bury your ignorance shamefully.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by RZArecta2(m): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

E pain am welll well

They are constituting nuisance to the society with their acts
to you it's a laughing matter abi ? Well done but mark todays date, the blood of EVERY SINGLE Shiite, IPOB supporter and victims of Fulani herdsmen terrorists shall rise up and fight you and your masters both here on earth and in the after life Insha'Allah Amin. Enjoy your day Sir cool

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by xcrew20: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
Roger3D:
Amnesty international should go and sit down for gutter hare. Nigeria's position on the IPOB secessionist movement is very clear: Awe will not tolerate any miscreants undermining the peace and security of our country for any reason, if those women have 15 heads let them try it again and see
What have you done to herdsmen terrorist that have rendered most Nigerians orphans and widows? How many herdsmen terrorist have you guys arrested?
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by xcrew20: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
proeast:
You don't need to spill the bean, just let them continue in their follery
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by CanineOfJackal: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

At the emboldened
You never had one
Cc butterflyle0
My daughter teddy has more intelligence than you

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Biglittlelois(f): 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

So you are not in Nigeria, your shouting sai baba upandan, disturbing us with the rubbish you always say, oshi radarada
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Butterflyle0: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
My daughter teddy has more intelligence than you

Yet you are being seen an unintelligent on Quora.

Go and lay down before you hurt yourself. Your daughter is not the yardstick for intelligence and neither are you.

Grown man whining like a sissy.
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by smarto388: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=70548274]Any terrorist will not go unpunished
Either woman or man[and who is the terrorist]
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
007inc:

Son Just ur FB name ! Don’t be afraid. Let’s c if u will witness d elections
Mr Sniper, what is your own full Facebook name? Just asking innocently! PM if you're not comfortable dropping it here!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Iscoflexxman: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
Any terrorist will not go unpunished
Either woman or man
ewu gambia.
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Butterflyle0: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
proeast:

Take hammer and go and break her up. Nigeria is your property to break up. If the hammer isn't enough just let me know what more you might need so I can supply it free of charge

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Bane2020: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Na una even get time to reply that animal who calls himself Sarki, some subhumans are not even worth the stress..just ignore them than taint your IQ engaging them.
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

Chest beating everywhere

I doubt if you can pay for the fare to where I stay how much more bragging
Baba, don't mind the daft, empty, chest-beating dunce!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Chiedu4Trump: 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Almaigaa:
Trash, those women broke the law and they must face the consequences of their actions. Not even the UN can interfere in this, Nigeria is a sovereign State.
Almajiri, they simply protested peacefully. thats their right
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Stop disgracing yourself here. you are 39 and married but you jump around here with wrong tenses and infantile tantrums that makes healthy discuss seem Utopian.

Seun please do something about this man because your rules on NL are now a true replica of Nigeria laws where its mere words without bite
Which of the rules did he break? What is wrong with you chest-beaters? Is it because you don't like his opinion that you're angry?
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
007inc:

Coward. So u only good at talking with ur keypad!
Dem for do ur burial before Xmas.
Drop your own full name, boy & a little hint on how you can be reached! Some people might have some wonderful gifts for you! Probably even a Bible!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
007inc:

Shut up. Stop hiding behind faceless forums n blabbing . Just ur FB name is enough. Let’s c if u will see next election
You should shut up instead! The women are actually terrorists!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hadi Sirika Slams Extra Lessons For Children In Schools / Akin Alabi/NITT Facilitates Training And Empowerment Program in Ibadan / Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.