Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Power Of "forming" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Power Of "forming" (948 Views)

My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels / The ‘art’ Of Forming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of "forming" by eyoniggar(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2010
I have finally come to realize why some ladies wud form for a guy
as long as they want, because they know the advantage it plays into their part.

I am used to thinking the forming was just to protect their dignity and self esteem,but
that aint just all. Lately I was chasing after this girl whos got the kind of ass that i really
wud die for, although she aint my type for dating. This girl form for me so tey, i had to
start wondering why a girl of such would be forming for a whole eyonigger.

Before I knew it, I don dey fall for this chic in terms of even asking her out to be my gf, because
I just didnt know why it took her that long to even accept a date. All in all, I think the forming issue
really can turn the game around for a playa like me. An even you reading this, grin grin
Re: The Power Of "forming" by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2010
hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss tongue tongue
Re: The Power Of "forming" by tayoast(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2010
smh
Re: The Power Of "forming" by Pweety4me(f): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2010
So because of her as$?
Re: The Power Of "forming" by tayoast(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2010
^^u again
Re: The Power Of "forming" by Pweety4me(f): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2010
^Wat do u mean?
Re: The Power Of "forming" by 190: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2010
eyoniggar:

I have finally come to realize why some ladies wud form for a guy
as long as they want, because they know the advantage it plays into their part.

I am used to thinking the forming was just to protect their dignity and self esteem,but
that aint just all. Lately I was chasing after this girl whos got the kind of backside that i really
wud die for, although she aint my type for dating. This girl form for me so tey, i had to
start wondering why a girl of such would be forming for a whole eyonigger.

Before I knew it, I don dey fall for this chic in terms of even asking her out to be my gf, because
I just didnt know why it took her that long to even accept a date. All in all, I think the forming issue
really can turn the game around for a playa like me. An even you reading this, grin grin

how big is this a$$
Re: The Power Of "forming" by eyoniggar(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2010
Pweety4me:

So because of her as$?

Yes because of the a$$, am an a$$ freak.

@190, omo mehn nor be all those too big or too small. Its
just average,but the trip is the shape. More like those Russian kind
of a$$ you know ( IDI ISALE) cheesy. The yansh na die.

@PWETTYME, Just checked ur profile, shes got
that kind of ur a$$, but her's got more curves on the lower
side.
Re: The Power Of "forming" by tayoast(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Wat do u mean?

nefa mind  tongue

u're just in d mood for all ds sex sex sex talk
Re: The Power Of "forming" by Pweety4me(f): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2010
^U wanna? tongue
Re: The Power Of "forming" by tayoast(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2010
badly!!!
ara mi ti kun
Re: The Power Of "forming" by slex(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2010
wow pweety4me is actually very pretty, i just saw her profile pix, keep it up girl your kids will be marvellous smiley smiley
Re: The Power Of "forming" by tayoast(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2010
she no want kids
Re: The Power Of "forming" by Kgdavid(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2010
eyoniggar:

Yes because of the a$$, am an a$$ freak.

@190, omo mehn nor be all those too big or too small. Its
just average,but the trip is the shape. More like those Russian kind
of a$$ you know ( IDI ISALE) cheesy. The yansh na die.

@PWETTYME, Just checked your profile, shes got
that kind of your a$$, but her's got more curves on the lower
side.

slex:

wow pweety4me is actually very pretty, i just saw her profile pix, keep it up girl your kids will be marvellous smiley smiley

dunno y africans always have to spoil things for others! i also wanted to behold the beauty tongue but lo and behold i was asked to f, uck off, una well done o!
Re: The Power Of "forming" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2010
hmmmmmm i can see a lot has been happening here tongue tongue
Re: The Power Of "forming" by Faher(m): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2010
@OP, you really try o.

Forming turns me off big time.
There's a big difference between forming and bidding your time
Re: The Power Of "forming" by topup: 12:43am On Jun 27, 2010
I don't know you know, the relationship has started with doubts, the more you got emotionally involved you might have started to see things less clear - though I could be wrong - you might have genuinely gotten to know her and fall for her class, her character or her ass!!

Anyways just be honest with her.

In my experience, a relationship built on too much pretence/playing hard to get and doubts is not one that sounds like it would withstand the test of time, but it doesn't seem like you want anything serious.

What happened to romantic eyo anyways?? undecided
Re: The Power Of "forming" by james1(m): 1:46am On Jun 27, 2010
if I ask you out and you can't make up your mind,I can understand.should you be a "former"believe me,I took my time,waited almost 2yrs to take a"former"apart.she was a massive kill;she was extremely classy,everything has it PRICE and PRIZE.its wittless guys that gurls cage with their yeye forming.I have nothing for"formers" i think they are lowlifers that deserve a machined wipe.
Re: The Power Of "forming" by slex(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2010
tayo_ast:

she no want kids

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

TAYO NA WA 4 U OOOOOO grin grin
Re: The Power Of "forming" by eyoniggar(m): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2010
topup:

I don't know you know, the relationship has started with doubts, the more you got emotionally involved you might have started to see things less clear - though I could be wrong - you might have genuinely gotten to know her and fall for her class, her character or her backside!!

Anyways just be honest with her.

In my experience, a relationship built on too much pretence/playing hard to get and doubts is not one that sounds like it would withstand the test of time, but it doesn't seem like you want anything serious.

What happened to romantic eyo anyways?? undecided

Topup? Long time, I hope u kicking it right. As for ya question?:

Ifeoma stole my emotions and I am yet to recover it back.

@ Tayo_ast, tie ti ba e!!
Re: The Power Of "forming" by tayoast(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2010
^^ kini mo gbe n'igba e nau
Re: The Power Of "forming" by tayoast(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2010
slex:

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

TAYO NA WA 4 U OOOOOO grin grin

wetin appun??
Re: The Power Of "forming" by vivaladiva(f): 4:47am On Jun 28, 2010
trust me, no b by forming
u cld slept with a guy on a whim and end up being his wife
me i no get time for forming, if i like u oya lets go, if not follow the exit
life is too short for all that forming BS
and i can categorically tell u from experience, forming will not change a mans intentions about a woman, if after she form finish, her toto no jelly with ur piriki, u go dust am like saw dust
but to b honest for most nigerian guys dat dont understant its the 21st century and still bhave like its 1545
if them no too pursue u and u fall as they say, them go dey form like say them be boss or like say u cheap
i tell em to effing eff off, i effed u cos i like u n i was Hot, if u want 2 start dat effing bull shit, u can eff off, now thats when dey want to stay

they come on about, men like to hunt
i aint no mans effing prey, if he wants to hunt let him go on a bloody safari
Re: The Power Of "forming" by topup: 5:38am On Jun 28, 2010
eyoniggar:

Topup? Long time, I hope u kicking it right. As for ya question?:

Ifeoma stole my emotions and I am yet to recover it back.

@ Tayo_ast, tie ti ba e!!

That shows that you were shallow all along, if she could readily grab hold of your emotions and run off with them!!  undecided Or am I wrong??

Anyways, back to the topic, it's not only girls who form, some guys front, and then at the end of it, they disappoint. The way I've experienced it is that most guys claim to be emotionally, spiritually etc. sorted, and claim to be in a place where they are happy with who they are, but the truth is after you start dating them, you discover the holes and holes and the insecurities which they've tried to hide, and then you get not even a  fraction of what they hinted at 'having' to offer.

(1) (Reply)

Should She Help Him ? / She Pretends To B A Saint / love,lust ,infatuation and fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.