Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Woman Accuses Husband Of Being A Fraud And Kidnapper. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Accuses Husband Of Being A Fraud And Kidnapper. (768 Views)

Pregnant Woman Accuses Husband Of Cheating With A Girl Named Tracy / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Accuses Husband Of Being A Fraud And Kidnapper. by wendiescakes: 2:45am On Aug 24, 2018
After a lavish wedding of over 100million naira, woman accuses husband of being a kidnapper, murderer and a 419ner.

Re: Woman Accuses Husband Of Being A Fraud And Kidnapper. by apokan200(m): 3:02am On Aug 24, 2018
Straight to front page.ladies nowadays just don't don't why they can't be so vivid enough to know whom they are getting married to.
Re: Woman Accuses Husband Of Being A Fraud And Kidnapper. by planetx13: 3:09am On Aug 24, 2018
A
Re: Woman Accuses Husband Of Being A Fraud And Kidnapper. by OneStep3: 3:13am On Aug 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Woman Accuses Husband Of Being A Fraud And Kidnapper. by AK6464(m): 3:47am On Aug 24, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Woman Accuses Husband Of Being A Fraud And Kidnapper. by Wilfredpat22(f): 4:03am On Aug 24, 2018
When we close our poosie is the day we will be taking seriously
Re: Woman Accuses Husband Of Being A Fraud And Kidnapper. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:41am On Aug 24, 2018
BOTH of you are madt!
So who is she crying to?!
It is what you and your mother chose after jilting a good man.
Live with it.
Ungrateful soul versus a Yahoo Yahoo fraud: perfect match!
Re: Woman Accuses Husband Of Being A Fraud And Kidnapper. by dingbang(m): 4:51am On Aug 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Woman Accuses Husband Of Being A Fraud And Kidnapper. by IAMTHEHERO: 5:01am On Aug 24, 2018
How l wish my friend can read this. That's how she is being pushed by her people. Someone God has blessed us so much while together. She even said it that she experienced PEACE the first time she saw me. Please, before you crucify me, l have been faithful to her, l place her on monthly allowance despite she is working. God has been faithful to me, l have a job, car and house. The good part of it is God blessed me in every area her people mocked me. For Christ's sake, you are the one in the relationship, you know the person you are dealing with more than any other person except God. How would you be compelled to leave a good man and your best friend.At times, l wonder what ladies actually want. Not only her, most ladies would leave good men who take care of them, they would be chasing and running after bad guys, after their hearts have been shredded into pieces, they would enter studio and be singing ALL MEN ARE SCUM.
Re: Woman Accuses Husband Of Being A Fraud And Kidnapper. by ecstasy357(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
poosie

You meant cat, right?

This story is similar to that movie, "Acrimony"... It is a one-sided story.
Re: Woman Accuses Husband Of Being A Fraud And Kidnapper. by nwaanambra1(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2018
young men!

pls always be yourself!

dont allow yourself to be fooled by social media fake lives.

just be yourself!

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Woman? Do You Use Sanitary Pads? You Must Read This / Confession: How Sales Man Fu+cked Me Hard In Our House / Once You Date And Bleep A Nigeria Girl,, Automatically You Became Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.