Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Once You Date And Bleep A Nigeria Girl,, Automatically You Became Her Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once You Date And Bleep A Nigeria Girl,, Automatically You Became Her Father (771 Views)

Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. / I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. / To Control And Bleep A Girl Friend Is Even More Expensive To Ashawo Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once You Date And Bleep A Nigeria Girl,, Automatically You Became Her Father by Gboy101: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2018
once you date and Bleep a Nigeria girl,, automatically you became her father. they expect that you take care of there responsibility I have been to another Africa countries and its not so, but right now it look like Nigeria is spoiling them that why South Africa and Ghana hate Nigeria boys for spoiling their people especially their girls.
Re: Once You Date And Bleep A Nigeria Girl,, Automatically You Became Her Father by LuciferKristi: 11:26am On Sep 29, 2018
Yet the ungrateful and selfish creatures keep asking for more despite contributing nothing to it asides sex.

*spits angry

Anyway, men are wiser now. Dem don dey change am for them now.

Woman full everywhere (& cheaply), one cannot stress me when I have options.

Impossible!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once You Date And Bleep A Nigeria Girl,, Automatically You Became Her Father by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2018
I told one girl: Hi

She: Hey

I said: nice phone.

She: Yes it's nice. But I need power bank. My birthday is tomorrow.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Once You Date And Bleep A Nigeria Girl,, Automatically You Became Her Father by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2018
I still saving to buy generator for you.

Bastard!
Re: Once You Date And Bleep A Nigeria Girl,, Automatically You Became Her Father by Uglymugg: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Gboy101:
once you date and Bleep a Nigeria girl,, automatically you became a father. they expect that you take care of there responsibility I have been to another Africa countries and its not so, but right now it look like Nigeria is spoiling them that why South Africa and Ghana hate Nigeria boys for spoiling their people especially their girls.
Lived in the eastern part of GH for some years, and I was suprised to hear from the local guys how much money Nigeirans spend on GH women. women they can have for free. The girls are even the ones that treat their men like Kings. But Nigerians are changing their mentality. IT's weird though. Nigerian men call it "Taking care of women." but they give women that entitlement feeling and then get angry when they become entitled. Imagine being the architect of your doom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once You Date And Bleep A Nigeria Girl,, Automatically You Became Her Father by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Uk US and nigerian adsense account available send me a pm if interested or call 0903 714 7924

(1) (Reply)

Confession : My Teacher F**k Me Hard Inside Class / Nigerian Soldier Professes His Love To His Wife With Bullets / Dabota Lawson Flaunts Bikini Body (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.