Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? (18410 Views)

Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by tgmservice: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2018
Felixalex:
Bedbug is the worst...

Mosquitoes: even tho these days insecticides seem not to kill mosquitoes, at least they weaken then and then u can sleep peacefully for that night, the next day you fleet the rooms again. Better still use sth strong like sniper in the room before going out in the morning, for 3days even fresh mosquitoes wey enter the room go die..

Rats: Very annoying and embarrassing, world don spoil sote rats now de dodge traps, they also avoid poisoned foods. But finally there are still ways of getting rid of them.. (Except ur backyard Na dungeon, then u just have to live with dem)..

Bedbugs Even trying to talk about dem is already making me nauseous. Very disgusting stuff. D bad thing is just 1 is enough to build an empire like someone said up there, n to kill dem ehn u need concentrated sniper or sth stronger.

OP didn't mention cockroaches, those tiny cockroaches are more annoying and disgusting than rats and mosquitoes.

Finally sha, all these are dependent on the cleanliness of ur immediate environment and especially that of ur rooms...
pls help with the best way of eliminating rats
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Pat081: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2018
Wc one do u think is bad urself
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by ceeceeco: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2018
Though I hate rats because of the damages it causes, but when it comes to insects, cockroach irritates me more than any other insect. Especially when it flies. I hate cockroach with passion.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Zsas(m): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2018
Bedbugs are WORST.............. God, I hate them with passion.

Speaking from experience..................I spend one night at my frnds house, and that was the beginning oooo........They made my life miserable b4 I finally got rid of them.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2018
AndLeo:
I once travelled from Lagos to Abuja. Arrived Abuja late and had to sleep in the park till morning. When I got to the house I observed that my clothes and bag were filled with bugs. But luckily enough I don't know why they could not survive in my house. They all dried up and died one by one.
wow
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by harriet412(f): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2018
stano2:
RATS!!! .. Mosquitoes can't wake me up once i have slept.
I don't know for bed bugs(haven't seen one before).

A rat bit my palm in night class that year, i woke up bleeding from two spots.

Rats chewed everything chewable from under the fridge when transformer got spoilt for months.

RATS chewed my friend's earpiece, his boxers, a polo and a shirt. (it welcomed him).

A rat came close to my head in the night where i kept bread and biscuits I'll eat in the morning, I was keeping it away from the rat, it came close and started chewing it, the noise woke me up. I shouted so loud when i flashed my torchlight and saw the rat, had to remove bread and kept it far where it would eat it and let me be.

RATS will chew poisoned crayfish and nothing will happen, some can even differentiate poisoned crayfish from the one not poison. Big rats will even run away with your gum book trap and come back stronger, with experience.

I hate rats, put a rat before me i won't still kill it instead I'll take off.
Don't know how to overcome this fear of RATS.

Lmao, Rats have really dealt with you..

1 Like

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by luminouz(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2018
For me...it's one n ONLY thing....

Bedbugs
Bedbugs
Bedbugs
Bedbugs
Bedbugs
Bedbugs
Bedbugs
Beeeeeeeeeeeedddddebuuuugsssssssss

In case u dont still get it.....here is one more

BEDMORAFUCKINGBUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Dayvdblake: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2018
Op...dont joke with BB ooh...They can bite sha..
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by MOSICATED5(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
No choice...

I caught three small rats in my house today after a long time I have used rat gum and the one attached is for mosquitoes in my room that works like magic...
pls how does this light work for mosquitoes. What's the name and how can I get it. Thanks
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Felixalex(m): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2018
tgmservice:
pls help with the best way of eliminating rats

There are still rat poisons that work, check market u go get. And there's this sticky pad, u place it around their routes in ur home and they get stuck once they step on it.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by aviona: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2018
Just like majority on this thread, I would easily and honestly crown bed bugs the nuisance kings.
However, there is one evil & stubborn insect that the op left out, ticks on pets/dogs, especially your pets/dogs that live inside your house with you. It can take you months to years to finally get rid of them (even after getting rid of their hosts, i.e your pets) once they have laid their eggs in wall cracks, on curtains, on rugs as well as other spots within and around your home no matter how tidy your home is.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by izzou(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2018
luminouz:
For me...it's one n ONLY thing....

Bedbugs
Bedbugs
Bedbugs
Bedbugs
Bedbugs
Bedbugs
Bedbugs
Beeeeeeeeeeeedddddebuuuugsssssssss

In case u dont still get it.....here is one more

BEDMORAFUCKINGBUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Butoneday2(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2018
undecided undecided If you ask me na who i go ask? Don't know what to say here, remain speechless till further notice. Bye
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Shrapnels: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2018
AndLeo:
I once travelled from Lagos to Abuja. Arrived Abuja late and had to sleep in the park till morning. When I got to the house I observed that my clothes and bag were filled with bugs. But luckily enough I don't know why they could not survive in my house. They all dried up and died one by one.

maybe because you on ur air conditioner all the time, because bedbugs doesn't survive under low temperature and also at high temperature.

1 Like

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Badonasty(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2018
Meloshi:

Bedbugs
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by frozen70(f): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2018
I can tolerate other ones

But you see bedbugs on my gosh, it can embarass you most expecially at midnight if you are sleeping on an infested bed or upholstery chair

While rats and crocroches pest on exposed food's, bedbugs feeds on humans
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by AloneTK: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
No choice...

I caught three small rats in my house today after a long time I have used rat gum and the one attached is for mosquitoes in my room that works like magic...

Pls, what's d name of this device? And how much does it cost? Thanks
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by humurphia(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2018
three of em at the same time!
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Genniez(f): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=mibrims post=70555926] naaaa but with well sanitized something light...lol
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Fash20: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2018
i pray non of us experience bed bug infestation. those wicked creatures nearly killed me in school.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by ladygudhead(f): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2018
RATS! those creatures almost fustrated me in my room those year in sch and i was sooo scared of dem ehn.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by courna(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2018
dingbang:
Is it only me? Cuz I haven't experienced what it is like to be bitten by a bed bug. I don't like ants either, they piss me off. And as for rats, just block inlets and outlets where they pass through let none come in or move out then you are good to go. The rest will just die of hunger.

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .
me too. ....
I have never been bitten by bed bugs
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
No choice...

What is this device?
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Joshuazedd(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2018
Leave am for begbug. It has no rival.
When I started year1.. Something be dey bite me, I go buy mosquito net thinking say na mosquito..for where?
Mosquito after sometime u go adapt but begbug? Never.. It will bite u and wheal go dey ur body d whole day.
How u wan take control am when insecticide no dey kill am and it multiplies in hundreds in a short time. I begin sleep for bare floor..when e bite me I go wake flash touch, I go see say dem don dey migrate dey come where I lie for floor.
I can never wish my enemy begbug in his house
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by holluikon(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2018
The list won't be completed without Cockroaches

They're disturbing
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by ladygudhead(f): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2018
But op y u no put corkroaches? Those ones r another crafty ones,lol. They r so bold n daring.And they can smell 4 africa! u wil jst b sleeping jejeli n wil jst fly on ur body n their bite can b painful o. rat n roaches were my 9t mere in my hostel then . You can't eradicate them TOTALLY.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Opinionated: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2018
Paretomaster1:

People or girls you mean to say....

Both male and female.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Paretomaster1(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2018
Opinionated:

Both male and female.

Tah! Which male day fear cockroach, if there is any, u r free to call him a she.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by BenjaminJoe1(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2018
I've never experienced bedbugs, but mosquitoes can be very annoying and terrorizing. I can't sleep alongside mosquitoes, if I can kill them all, I'll endure the night and flush them the next morning.
Rats, hmmmm! I can tolerate them but I'll definitely change their residence subsequently.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by 11doubledee: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2018
Chai!Bed bugs............... these are killers,murders infact they are demons amongst us.sometimes I wonder if these devilish agents were created by God or the devil.
I'd rather stop here than start an unending epistle.
All I can say is congrats to those who have not experienced this plague and just keep praying u don't.cos if you do,only then will you understand you can't have better friends than rats and roaches. grin grin grin grin
N.B. if I go anywhere and I sight a bed bug,trust me,that will be the last time of going there

1 Like

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Oluwakemisolami(f): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2018
Bed bug bad pass o.
I could remember when I had it in my house, na die I die that time oo. They bite as if they scissors in their mouth, I had to get ride of my furniture and also fumigate before I could enjoy my house again.

1 Like

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by IamJames: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2018
collitexnaira:
Mosquitoe is the worst, you can't sleep when those creatures are making some annoying noise close to your ear. Talk more of the painful stinging. Mosquitoes have showed me pepe

Then it's obvious you haven't had an encounter with bedbugs, bro your life will never remain the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Destroys Over 1 Million Expired AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccines / Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina / 150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.