Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? (18412 Views)

Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by oluogbon0000(m): 5:59am On Aug 24, 2018
is it that there is no post abi
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:59am On Aug 24, 2018
Bed bug obviously.
Rat & cockroaches can easily be eradicated but not the case with bed bugs.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by rosalieene(f): 5:59am On Aug 24, 2018
All of them

2 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Opinionated: 5:59am On Aug 24, 2018
Titto93:
You can easily use mosquito nets to prevent mosquitoes...
you can also use rat gums to catch rats...
But Bed bug... Bed bug...

You probably have to demolish the entire house and burn it after that. Still might not work.

1 Like

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Palmerbarry: 6:00am On Aug 24, 2018
Rats angry I can control others using insecticides
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by dingbang(m): 6:00am On Aug 24, 2018
weyreypey:

You ask yourself.
great. Now get lost with your mischief

2 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Destiny4fame(m): 6:00am On Aug 24, 2018
Bedbug Nah boss, just ask any Unilag student. We dey suffer my people.

6 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by weyreypey: 6:02am On Aug 24, 2018
dingbang:
great. Now get lost with your mischief
Hahaha you sef.... How far with your side business...
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Genniez(f): 6:02am On Aug 24, 2018
bedbugs are rare but the killer bomb.. Slow and most embracing.. Went to a camp one time and we stayed in there gals hostel I wan die the bite n smell when u kill them hmm u don't wana kno..I wen home with my belongings so not to transport them to my Hus for free..

2 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Genniez(f): 6:03am On Aug 24, 2018
bedbugs are rare but the killer bomb.. Slow and most embracing.. Went to a camp one time and we stayed in there gals hostel I wan die the bite n smell when u kill them hmm u don't wana kno..I wen home with out my belongings so not to transport them to my Hus for free..

4 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by weyreypey: 6:03am On Aug 24, 2018
Destiny4fame:
Bedbug Nah boss, just ask any Unilag student. We dey suffer my people.
I see bedbugs anywhere ain't coming back there.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by 1972xy: 6:05am On Aug 24, 2018
May you not have bedbug in your house or in your room. You cannot throw out your properties because of mosquitos or rats but bedbugs can make you to throw out your expensive chairs or beds.
Fear bedbugs.

6 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by AllahIsbullPig(f): 6:05am On Aug 24, 2018
i hate mosquitoes angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 24, 2018
RATS can ruin your career and dreams for life.
It can send one to the great beyond.
Imagine RATS chewing all your original documents into pieces, that’s when you will remember that one can donate blood freely to the mosquitos

4 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Aremson14(m): 6:09am On Aug 24, 2018
Rats there is one useless one in my room dat poo's everywhere
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by bigplayerz(m): 6:09am On Aug 24, 2018
Bed Bugs oo..They would follow you everywhere like evil spirit

2 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Matherson(m): 6:10am On Aug 24, 2018
Haaaaaa..... My experience with beg bugs in a face me house i lived 3years ago was disastrous. Those tiny things are worse than mosquitoes. I almost gave up, no one told me b4 i packed out. There bites sting like a deranged mad man slap. Part of why I'm still so lean till date.

11 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 24, 2018
Bed bugs made me pack out of an apartment and abandon my rent. After i tried several time but could not exterminate them

4 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by dingbang(m): 6:13am On Aug 24, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
No choice...

I caught three small rats in my house today after a long time I have used rat gum and the one attached is for mosquitoes in my room that works like magic...
describe the working principle of this object.

1 Like

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by weyreypey: 6:14am On Aug 24, 2018
dingbang:
describe the working principle of this object.

Yes you need to kill all the rats and bedbugs plus mosquies..... First Bank staff...

2 Likes

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by donnie(m): 6:16am On Aug 24, 2018
Mosquitoes o.

The vampires wouldn't suck and leave quietly, they'll first sing their occultic song in your ears. angry

Never experienced bedbugs before though undecided

1 Like

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by dingbang(m): 6:17am On Aug 24, 2018
weyreypey:

Yes you need to kill all the rats and bedbugs plus mosquies..... First Bank staff...
guy what the fvck is your problem, first you display your mischief, second you follow me on my page and now this?

Nigga get some responsible job to do bruh
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by weyreypey: 6:18am On Aug 24, 2018
dingbang:
guy what the fvck is your problem, first you display your mischief, second you follow me on my page and now this?

Nigga get some responsible job to do bruh
Quit advocating betting as way out of financial misery... First Bank staff indeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Jacko1970: 6:19am On Aug 24, 2018
Meloshi:

all of the above... But bed bugs is the most annoying!
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by mudiana(m): 6:21am On Aug 24, 2018
I think I might seek asylum in Canada if I ever experience bedbugs again.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by imran147(m): 6:25am On Aug 24, 2018
All of the Above
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Niyinficient(m): 6:25am On Aug 24, 2018
Bedbugs are evil! Worst to have! Embarrasing and disgusting.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by GMbuharii: 6:26am On Aug 24, 2018
grin grin this is a question for coneheads and sophisticated mourauns
grin grin grin
Lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by romeorailss: 6:30am On Aug 24, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
No choice...

I caught three small rats in my house today after a long time I have used rat gum and the one attached is for mosquitoes in my room that works like magic...

Pls this one for mosquito , how efficient and how much is it sold . Pls reply , they terrorizing Me angry
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by collitexnaira(m): 6:32am On Aug 24, 2018
Mosquitoe is the worst, you can't sleep when those creatures are making some annoying noise close to your ear. Talk more of the painful stinging. Mosquitoes have showed me pepe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Destroys Over 1 Million Expired AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccines / Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina / 150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.