Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Coded Port Harcourt Hangout Where Rich,Hot Men And Women Go To Hire Men For Sx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coded Port Harcourt Hangout Where Rich,Hot Men And Women Go To Hire Men For Sx (2527 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) / Ghanaian Women Go Braless To Celebrate No Bra Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coded Port Harcourt Hangout Where Rich,Hot Men And Women Go To Hire Men For Sx by teoiyalla(m): 5:18am On Aug 24, 2018
A coded joint in Port Harcourt, the Rivers state capital where men and women go to hire men to give them good quality sex has been discovered. Investigation carried showed that the joint which is three months old, is located in the government reserved area and is owned by a lady who resides in the UK.

The joint which operates like a bar, has well over 30 men, some of whom are undergraduates in tertiary institutions in the state.

Pretending to be making enquiries on behalf of her female boss, a Punch reporter visited the joint and met with Patty, the lady that operates the joint on behalf of the owner who lives in the UK
“My madam wants a clean and neat guy to keep her company. Is it possible to get one here?” the reporter told the lady manager.
While responding to the question, Patty rolled out their array of services and how they have helped satisfy the needs of many of Port Harcourt’s ‘big’ and ‘lonely’ women and men. According to Patty, they offer only ''take away services'', meaning they only give men to take home for service, they do not provide rooms for the doing...lol
“While others mainly supply women for the satisfaction of men, we do the reverse. Whichever specification of men you need to make you happy in bed, we have them. Communication on the type of man needed and other issues like payment is always discreet. Everything is done through the telephone while the client does not necessarily need to come to this place. As part of our mode of operation, we do not give out rooms here for clients to be attended to; we run a ‘takeaway’ service, so they are expected to meet at a hotel of choice of the customer.
“Our clients need not be scared about the possibility of being blackmailed because all our guys are well-trained and are not allowed to communicate directly with the women needing their services. They are not also availed of the identity or contact number of the client, so the chance of such happening is very remote.
“The type of service to be rendered by our guys depends on how much the client can afford. Our charges are reasonable and negotiable but the standard fee for an entire night service is N40, 000.
“Before any client pays, she must have selected from a number of photos of our guys that we send through the Internet. It is after the person indicates interest in one that we proceed with payment and other things,” she said.
The lady manager said undergraduates make up the large number of male sex workers that help bring happiness to many of the city’s rich and Hot females.
“We have a guy here now; he is very clean but not as tall as you want. He is a university student and very good in bed,” she said with a sense of pride.
“There is another one around now too, he is a graduate. I know them very well. They all earn good money for their performances. We usually run medical tests on them to make sure that they are free of any disease, especially HIV/AIDS. But if the client wants an additional test, she will pay for such'' she said
Asked if they have as much as 20 men for a night of pleasure for various women, Patty made an enquiry from her madam and confirmed that they have enough men available.
“I just spoke with our director who is abroad through a senior colleague. She said there are enough guys for the task and that as many as could be needed would be made available on request. I want you to come through the company so that I will not get myself into trouble. She (director) will be the person that will give you the persons that you want no matter how many of them you need. She is not in the country; she is overseas but knows how to handle everything from there because she knows everything we do here. If she knows you are coming from my side, she will not bill you too much,” she said
She also revealed that their director also organises men for gay men.
“Yes, even the other guys (gays) have been coming too,” she said. “We have one or two who can attend to their needs for the right price. We are here to make everyone happy,” she said..more details
Patty said she has no idea how the men are selected. An email from the owner listed the sexual activities provided to any customer.
http://thebeaconewsnigeria.com/2018/08/coded-port-harcourt-hangout-where-rich-Hot-men-and-women-go-to-hire-men-for-sex-discovered/
Re: Coded Port Harcourt Hangout Where Rich,Hot Men And Women Go To Hire Men For Sx by simplyhonest(m): 5:22am On Aug 24, 2018
short of words....the good part is that the excorts are tested, at least, this will also save many marriages from breaking since that's what most guys that patronize prostitutes also claim.. what is good for the goose is also good for the.....
Re: Coded Port Harcourt Hangout Where Rich,Hot Men And Women Go To Hire Men For Sx by marshalldgreat(m): 5:25am On Aug 24, 2018
Wetin remain to here again grin
Re: Coded Port Harcourt Hangout Where Rich,Hot Men And Women Go To Hire Men For Sx by Notryme80: 6:41am On Aug 24, 2018
That take away service part na him weak me.
Human beings don become jollof rice grin

4 Likes

Re: Coded Port Harcourt Hangout Where Rich,Hot Men And Women Go To Hire Men For Sx by uboma(m): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2018
Notryme80:
That take away service part na him weak me.
Human beings don become jollof rice grin

lol.

"takeaway service" got me laughing hard.

Morals are thrown to the wind just to make money.

3 Likes

Re: Coded Port Harcourt Hangout Where Rich,Hot Men And Women Go To Hire Men For Sx by Oneboypikin: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2018
Do they pay well?
Re: Coded Port Harcourt Hangout Where Rich,Hot Men And Women Go To Hire Men For Sx by chiommy123(f): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2018
its really saddening. maybe they or some others have been operating on a low key
Re: Coded Port Harcourt Hangout Where Rich,Hot Men And Women Go To Hire Men For Sx by ruggedtimi(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2018
old news..gra ph na sodom and gomorrah
Re: Coded Port Harcourt Hangout Where Rich,Hot Men And Women Go To Hire Men For Sx by Les: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
I give up cry

(1) (Reply)

I Have Engaged In party Sex For Free – Nigerian Lady Speaks Out / Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! / Please What Is This Used For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.