Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! (2527 Views)

Young Nigerian Lovers Celebrate Their Anniversary (Photo) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by LuciferYaweh: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
pocohantas, today marks our One Year Anniversary.

That’s exactly three hundred and sixty five days of torment & misery for your accursed soul.

I promised you I would make NL hell for you and I do not intend to relent.

So far, you have become irrelevant on Nairaland. Hell, nobody pays any attention to your nonsense anymore ever since I exposed you for who you are – a sex-starved, frustrated, passive-aggressive, jilted, overused & dumped, evening newspaper hiding under the feminism tag, spreading hate and promoting violence against men all in a bid to attract suitors to your diminished self.

That was a wrong move – one you have silently regretted ever since though pride won’t let you admit it.

Your plan has backfired horribly. Not only are you still single, obese and unwanted at 34, you are now seen as a symbol for menopause worldwide all thanks to me. cheesy

I have noticed female monikers on Nairaland don’t give two fvcks about you too. Unfortunately for your delusion, it seems you do not represent what they stand for. Matter-of-fact, they despise you and obliquely love what I do to you.

Your recent attempts to repair your battered Nairaland image by “supporting” men on various threads and flirting with different male monikers are not working either. You’re making a big fool of yourself and even I never envisaged you descending to such pathetic levels.

Also, your sole attempt to throw needless compliments my way was met with a vile barrage I'm sure will give you a clearer picture of where we stand. You can try that nonsense with ass-licking wimps that think with their preeqs and all those other 'males' who cower when you hurl insults at them.
With me, you must go all the way.

Stage One of this project has been concluded (successfully) and Stage Two is about to commence in the coming weeks.

I acknowledge all the monikers that have been sacrificed in making sure every single day of your Nairaland life for the past 365 days has been hell. Some of these noble monikers include;

ArchangeLucifer (the very first)
PastorLucifer
BishopLucifer
ReverendLucifer
ApostleLucifer
DiscipleLucifer
ProphetLucifer
LuciferChrist
LuciferChristi
LuciferCristi
LuciferXristi

They will be sorely missed.

The numerous sex bouts you offered your zombiec mod friend (moniker withheld) in the early days of this noble exercise, led to series of crackdowns but it couldn’t put a dent in this movement and the bans petered out (as I knew they would) eventually, allowing me free reign here and I have capitalized on it. grin

In January, you cowardly abandoned your pocohantas moniker in shame & hid under the AntiBrutus moniker for a while before I snuffed you out of your hiding place.

I even went a step further to share screenshots to prove your promiscuity here on Nairaland but I am not done…

Now straight to business…

The psychopath in me is about to be unleashed. I have toyed with my food for too long and I shall be moving in for the kill imminently. I will make you understand firsthand, that there are beings in this world that enjoy perpetrating evil without motive nor benefit, without contrition nor caution – just plain evil.

When I am done with you, you will seek suicide but it shall flee from you.
I reaffirm the solemn pledge I made to you on the first day and wish to inform you that the zeal in me burns ever brighter as I type.

But for today, let’s raise a toast to the many more years of misery your poor, wretched soul will yet endure.

Here’s how!!! grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by cooldipo(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Osigini?
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by Chizuru01(m): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
From your Monika, your name sounds confused
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by chiommy123(f): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
I thought it was a marriage anniversary and I was rushing with my congratulations BTW why the hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by Derawiz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Jumps into thread like Kilode!

Takes a sit with my pop corn, I think I need to instill my eyedrop cos there is no time to even blink..
This must be interesting grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by kushercain: 1:15am On Oct 26, 2018
Nairaland na asylum sha grin grin

Congrats on your union Op

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by Aditii(f): 3:21am On Oct 26, 2018
Nairaland is truly a dangerous place. This is the height of obsession and mental depravity. You've committed your entire existence to trolling a member who doesn't give two fu'cks about you or your immense display of stupidity. You're a very pathetic case, I can only imagine how utterly useless and miserable your life must be for you to commit this level of passion and energy to an insanely stupid cause. I spit on you and your doomed existence. You deserve a fate worse than death at the very least.

10 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by IamD18: 6:30am On Oct 26, 2018
Nawa.....grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by Aykush(m): 6:34am On Oct 26, 2018
Mad man on the loose! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by yorubakid: 6:43am On Oct 26, 2018
lol grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by highqueen(f): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2018
Ewu.
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by EmyLeo(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2018
12 different usernames
Guyyyyy!!! you well so?

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by Eberechi24(f): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Disadvantage of having a lunatic as a friend/ex. angry

3 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by daviesblaze(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2018
Op please accept my hearty congratulations angry angry
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2018
grin Nawa o. Oboy you get plenty time o.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by ManBeast: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
Guy u no won free our dear feminist.

I wish u guys more hellish years ahead.
cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by pocohantas(f): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lmaooooo!!!!

I have not laughed this hard in a long time. Thanks for making my night.

7 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
I weak for op undecided
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
I weak for op undecided
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by Divay22(f): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Where this one come out from na sad

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by samysmoothfresh: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

So far, you have become irrelevant on Nairaland. Hell, nobody pays any attention to your nonsense anymore ever since I exposed you for who you are – a sex-starved, frustrated, passive-aggressive, jilted, overused & dumped, evening newspaper hiding under the feminism tag, spreading hate and promoting violence against men all in a bid to attract suitors to your diminished self.

Not only are you still single, obese and unwanted at 34, you are now seen as a symbol for menopause worldwide all thanks to me.
cheesy

You’re making a big fool of yourself and even I never envisaged you descending to such pathetic level

The psychopath in me is about to be unleashed. I have toyed with my food for too long and I shall be moving in for the kill imminently. I will make you understand firsthand, that there are beings in this world that enjoy perpetrating evil without motive nor benefit, without contrition nor caution – just plain evil.

When I am done with you, you will seek suicide but it shall flee from you.

chisos!!!!

Guy why so much bitterness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by CaptainMitch: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
Just observing.
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by CaptainMitch: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
See your face in real life
pocohantas:
Lmaooooo!!!!

I have not laughed this hard in a long time. Thanks for making my night.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by pocohantas(f): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
CaptainMitch:
See your face in real life

Honestly, I laughed out loud ehn.
I told my friend I will take him out if today turns out well. We were on our way out when I read this... had to read it out to him. Fuckeen hilarious!!!!
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by CaptainMitch: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
I wonder what Dominique is doing here, but it's a funny and queer pattern of thought to resort to trolling, heartbreak can be really sad and depressing but the best thing is to move on. Time will heal

pocohantas:

Honestly, I laughed out loud ehn.
I told my friend I will take him out if today turns out well. We were on our way out when I read this... had to read it out to him. Fuckeen hilarious!!!!

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by karli4nia(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Agwa Gide Nti, Nti Anuro..E gbu pu isi, Nti e so lu ya!
A sad case of two intransigent asleep souls reinacting unconsciouly the very very sad drama of their previous reincarnation...
May the Gods help us wake up from our deep slumbers in this very unfortunate planet we found ourselves... Smh...
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2018
So many insane people here.
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by Bamidey: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2018
No matter how free minded you are about life, one thing must surely attack your focus.
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by sisisioge: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Chisos! This is taking things too far!

How can one human be going around with darkness like this? It is well.
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by pocohantas(f): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I wonder what *** is doing here, but it's a funny and queer pattern of thought to resort to trolling, heartbreak can be really sad and depressing but the best thing is to move on. Time will heal

Forget this one, he isn't who you think he is though. But he is sha more silly and I am too stressed, I have no energy for this. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? / Ubunja MisEducation - Now All The Ladies Hate Us / "I Will Rather Date A Monkey Than A Man, No Broken Heart" - South African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.