Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat (4636 Views)

It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by Fourwinds: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
I already told you the reasons which we'll never tell persons involved
OK...

do you know guys sometimes act on that perception and ladies later accuse them of harassment...

because by her body language she is leading the guy on but if she had opened her mouth to talk, I don't think anyone will get confused by her position
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by chiommy123(f): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Fourwinds:
OK...

do you know guys sometimes act on that perception and ladies later accuse them of harassment...

because by her body language she is leading the guy on but if she had opened her mouth to talk, I don't think anyone will get confused by her position
if she is your wife she will not accuse you but if she is not your wife then I have nothing to say but Know that they pretend atimes
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by Fourwinds: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
if she is your wife she will not accuse you but if she is not your wife then I have nothing to say but Know that they pretend atimes
that is why the word "weird" comes in...

when something is unclear and strange you say it is weird...

acting funny and pretend .... does that not require decoding language to dissect ambiguous intent
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by chiommy123(f): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Fourwinds:
that is why the word "weird" comes in...

when something is unclear and strange you say it is weird...

acting funny and pretend .... does that not require decoding language to dissect ambiguous intent
but we are not abnormal so I won't take the word weird.
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by Fourwinds: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
but we are not abnormal so I won't take the word weird.
no I don't mean abnormal
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
oofjm:
she went offline and came back online again like trice.
She's just not into you. That's the truth. She probably has someone more exciting she's chatting with.
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by chiommy123(f): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Fourwinds:
no I don't mean abnormal
its just the way we are wired cos we read you guys and understand you too
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by Fourwinds: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
its just the way we are wired cos we read you guys and understand you too
because we are more open than you girls....

we express ourselves better
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by chiommy123(f): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Fourwinds:
because we are more open than you girls....

we express ourselves better
its the way you guys are wired too. Just like some girls may want to try it but cos of what them guys will say they will hold their peace
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by Fourwinds: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
its the way you guys are wired too. Just like some girls may want to try it but cos of what them guys will say they will hold their peace
meaning you may visit a new friend(male) and you press and you won't talk
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by chiommy123(f): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Fourwinds:
meaning you may visit a new friend(male) and you press and you won't talk
I won't even visit him in his house. We should meet in an open place.
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by Fourwinds: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
you girls have same desire like guys you only suppress it because of the society
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by Fourwinds: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
press wat
wee wee
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by chiommy123(f): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
Fourwinds:
you girls have same desire like guys you only suppress it because of the society
how do you see a lady that approached a guy for relationship
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by Rosebloom: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
You don't expect me to keep responding to your silly questions, when you're dumb as phuck. Most of y'all use nerve racking abbreviations.
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by Fourwinds: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
how do you see a lady that approached a guy for relationship
some do it..either coded or directly...

but it may not be true love but to exploit the guy....there is a thread in Roman section presently that a guy encantered such
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by chiommy123(f): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Fourwinds:
some do it..either coded or directly...

but it may not be true love but to exploit the guy....there is a thread in Roman section presently that a guy encantered such
I asked you a direct question to potral my point
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by Fourwinds: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
I asked you a direct question to potral my point
for me I won't see anything wrong with it...I will only want to know if she true to what she want and not for any selfish gain...

I was once approached by a girl then in my secondary school days I didn't see her as a bad person
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by chiommy123(f): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Fourwinds:
for me I won't see anything wrong with it...I will only want to know if she true to what she want and not for any selfish gain...

I was once approached by a girl then in my secondary school days I didn't see her as a bad person
OK. But how many reason this way plus they gossip with their friends too who will continue sharing it until it gets to you.
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by Fourwinds: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
OK. But how many reason this way plus they gossip with their friends too who will continue sharing it until it gets to you.
those are immature guys...such guys piss me off...

even my friends knows I won't take such...that should have been a private deal between the two parties
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by chiommy123(f): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Fourwinds:
those are immature guys...such guys piss me off...

even my friends knows I won't take such...that should have been a private deal between the two parties
she will be acting based on her experience until she understand that you are different
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by iLegendd(m): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Maybe, we should write a female version of ChatDicted for women. Below is for men and here is the free download link: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by Fourwinds: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
she will be acting based on her experience until she understand that you are different
I understand.... I won't blame her

my attitude and perception is as a result of my past experience until until someone changes that perception....

so it has become a world of hypothesis until the veil is uncovered
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by chiommy123(f): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
Fourwinds:
I understand.... I won't blame her

my attitude and perception is as a result of my past experience until until someone changes that perception....

so it has become a world of hypothesis until the veil is uncovered
true that. Have a peaceful night rest. Am out
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by Fourwinds: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
true that. Have a peaceful night rest. Am out
OK ..and you too
Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by samisj4real(m): 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Me chatting with a girl: Hey babe how are u doing and how was ur day

Girl: fine

Me: delete chat delete her contact
#ICantKillMyself

1 Like

Re: I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Sister Is Overbossing Her Husband / Reactions As Photo Of Flavour With A N@ked Women Goes Viral / What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. From Side Chic To (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.