Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events (2632 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by ladybak47: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
I am urging the government officials to legalize homosexuality and help curb this predicament of ungenuinely conforming to this useless heterosexual orientation.

Failure to do so will turn us into monsters.and we will wreck any straight man or straight woman to pieces or even kill them

Warning!
Warning!!
Warning!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by advanceDNA: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nope.....
Nope....
Nope...

Not gonna happen.....if u wanna kill ..go ahead

8 Likes

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Karmar03: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
advanceDNA:
Nope.....
Nope....
Nope...

Not gonna happen.....if u wanna kill ..go ahead

then get ready for your love ones to die
They are gonna wreck marriages and destroy your brothers and sisters smiley

Monster unleashed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Westerhoffe(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
😠
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by advanceDNA: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
Karmar03:

Monster unleashed

At the end of the day u guys have erection and can fvck women and orgasm....your women can also fvck men..... so what exactly are u pple crying about....

.weda u can legally marry ur gay partner or not.. ...yall will still go about fvcking women and engage in ur crazy sex lifestyle....

nobody is stopping u from doing ur madness now.. because the fact is...weda gay or heterosexuals, everyone is doing their madness behind close doors.... grin cool grin

5 Likes

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Wallade(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
ladybak47:
I am urging the government officials to legalize homosexuality and help curb this predicament of ungenuinely conforming to this useless heterosexual orientation.

Failure to do so will turn us into monsters.and we will wreck any straight man or straight woman to pieces or even kill them

Warning!
Warning!!
Warning!!!

Your madness is on a long thing

5 Likes

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Karmar03: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Wallade:

Your madness is on a long thing
low key gay man wetin dey worry you...your madness is raise to the power of infinity

2 Likes

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Wallade(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
Karmar03:
low key gay man wetin dey worry you...your madness is raise to the power of infinity

Really, I resemble your partner abi. The one we you dey fu.. Ck or the one wey dey fu.. Ck you?
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by dammyz101(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
ladybak47:

Warning!
Warning!! Ur sick to ur fucking stomach. gay!!!
Warning!!!
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Evilthoughts: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
Stupid slowpoke. First bring your father to have orgy with my 5 dogs. Animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Karmar03: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
Evilthoughts:
Stupid slowpoke. First bring your father to have orgy with my 5 dogs. Animal
you go cry tire,,amalgamated idiot....I am here to destroy anyone who will type rubbish on this thread smiley

3 Likes

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Evilthoughts: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
Karmar03:
you go cry tire,,amalgamated idiot....I am here to destroy anyone who will type rubbish on this thread smiley

Nasty gay

1 Like

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Karmar03: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
Evilthoughts:

Nasty gay
nasty straight man

3 Likes

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by TrustNone: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
Karmar03:
you remember that notorious guy with thousand monikers that clones accounts?
He used to be your nightmare.
Take down this thread else I'll direct his attention here and he torments you as usual
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Karmar03: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
TrustNone:
you remember that notorious guy with thousand monikers that clones accounts?
He used to be your nightmare.
Take down this thread else I'll direct his attention here and he torments you as usual
tell him to come over...if he has the balls...now delete this your useless comment😎

1 Like

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by BareFacedLies(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
ladybak47:

Warning!
Warning!!
Warning!!!

Where are all these homos springing out from? angry
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Dzzzz: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
ladybak47:

Warning!
Warning!!
Warning!!!
..Don be surprised when your dad and mom fall victim too
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by victory36(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
ladybak47:

Warning!
Warning!!
Warning!!!
seconded. I don't know why people have problems with someone else sexuality. Everyone has his/her own life to live.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
victory36:
seconded. I don't know why people have problems with someone else sexuality. Everyone has his/her own life to live.

Every form of sexuality is a burden to me
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Theweekend: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
Homo kwa legalize in nigeria nekwa

1 Like

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by navzla(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nigeria is topping among countries with high inflation ,you did not mentioned it.
Insecurity, high rate of unemployment, Shortage of infrastructures and amenities ,yet na nyash u wan Bleep.

2 Likes

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Prettygirl200(f): 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
Karmar03:
Why not go destroy the worthless woman that birthed a low key gay like you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Dtruthspeaker: 3:17am On Nov 10, 2023
See why this world should end and all these children of evil and corruption be burnt?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Dtruthspeaker: 3:20am On Nov 10, 2023
victory36:

Then why are you not respecting the sexuality on ground instead of you going to the places where your madness is allowed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Originalsly: 3:25am On Nov 10, 2023
I agree with you ... but instead of online ... you should go to the streets and preach this... let people know you're serious. I can bet my life they'll stop and listen to what you have to say.... and take action.

2 Likes

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Queendera(f): 6:04am On Nov 10, 2023
Karmar03:

Monster unleashed
what monster exactly?

Those chewing gum boys??

Y'all should go and die abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:06am On Nov 10, 2023
ladybak47:

Warning!
Warning!!
Warning!!!
who be this boiled goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
Karmar03:
grin grin
See how your father was dragged into this because of your sexuality and perversion. Tsk-tsk. grin
That guy really insulted your old man. Orgy? 5 dogs??
See what children bring to their parents--Shame and insults. undecided
Anyway, parents have tried their best. Some children are just doomed and headed for the abyss. To be tortured by flames for eternity, haven already been tortured by the forceful, unnatural penetration from other men.

What a life. What a life...
Oh well...It's an addiction of yours. Carry your cross and break it.🚶🚶🤷

1 Like

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Mobahd: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
ladybak47:

Warning!
Warning!!
Warning!!!

Babalawo Alfa and cele pastors should come up with a theory that will prove gay to be more potent for sacrifice. With this we will have peace

1 Like

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2023
Originalsly:
I agree with you ... but instead of online ... you should go to the streets and preach this... let people know you're serious. I can bet my life they'll stop and listen to what you have to say.... and take action.
It's the emboldened texts for me! grin grin
And,oh...The action will be swiftly and decisively taken. It may end up tragic for the advocates.
I trust the Nigerian populace.

2 Likes

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
You are not serious are you? Go on do what ever madness you want to carry out and get checked by the rough hands of the law.
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
Mobahd:

Babalawo Alfa and cele pastors should come up with a theory that will prove gay to be more potent for sacrifice. With this we will have peace
know ye not that EVEN THE GODS THAT GRANT RITUALISTIC GIFTS TO THEIR FOLLOWERS WILL ALSO REJECT HOMOSEXUALS WHOSE CORPSES OR BLOOD ARE BROUGHT TO THEIR TEMPLES??
Lol. So those affore-mentioned clerical officers you listed will still tell you that those homos are useless for black magic. They ruin the spiritual balance of things, so they will bring no profit (pseudo profit, though).
I dedicate the song used in the Rush Hour movie " War (What is it good for... absolutely nothing) " by Edwin Starr to the homos in the house and the ones who will read this thread. What are they good for? Absolutely nothing! Not even rituals. Nothing good, nothing bad. Just existing in time, all will be dead and off to where the rest of the homosexuals end up going to, if they don't repent. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Father Of The Child? EX OR HUBBY. / How Long Can You Hold On For A Lover? / Would You Allow Your Wife To Learn Karate Or Boxing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.