Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? (22254 Views)

If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In / This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen / If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Ademidd: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

This is a normal life occurrence n not a miracle.

An atheist or Hindu or Muslim can still be accused wrongly like u and later get disgraced for some other crime.

its a fact of life
If it is not a miracle, u should meet people who were wrongly accused and are in the prison. It is the testimony of what God did for me not you so why quoting me. Lastly, I cant be disgrace for any crime because I don't indulge in it. I will not reply u anymore.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shelumiel:
Is it quite normal for a hardcover not to get scald or even singed in a fire ? I know you love atheism, but atheism cannot explain everything; not even this one .

I am not an atheist.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ademidd:
If it is not a miracle, u should meet people that were wrongly accused and are in the prison. It is the testimony of what God did for me not you so why quoting me and lastly, I cant be disgrace for any other crime because I don't involve in it. I will not reply u anymore.
God didn't do anything for u. All that happened is normal.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U almost killed that innocent girl out of ur stupidity. How can someone be unconscious n u refuse to take her to the hospital, Rather u were praying...Jeez. If she died, Do u know why u will go to prison? U will go to prison for negligence/assisted homocide.

The story side concerning ur uncle/his prayers n rituals is baseless n meaningless.

and you think I didn't try that?....it was very late in the night...all the efforts we made to tk her to Hosp didn't work cos the nearest hospital is miles away that is if they will even attend to her at that state.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Passy089:

and you think I didn't try that?....it was very late in the night...all the efforts we made to tk her to Hosp didn't work cos the nearest hospital is miles away that is if they will even attend to her at that state.

U should have taken her to the school hospital at the minimum. It's It's huge crime to keep a dying person n pray for dem to get better. Na straight jail be dat.

Anyway she had a medical problem n there's nothing miraculous about it.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by AeroplaneApple: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
QueerMan:
Once I picked up a quarrel with a friend because of an irrelevant matter as "face-timing" on facebook live
So i decided I was leaving the next day which was monday
After I left his house on Monday morning and travelled back to my state, he was robbed that night by SARS officials perfectly planned out by a jealous neighbour and friend "Set up"
Him and his roommate were robbed of 250k each that night @ 12am or thereabout it was so perfectly executed they thought it was I who planned it out. The truth is I would have been shot that night because I had nothing on me
I consider it a Miracle by all standards.
the thing is it would be very hard to exempt yourself from the raid because SARs came the same day you left. You are lucky to have sensible friends.. Another point is that it might not have been a jealous neighborhood that set u guy u guyies up. Sars used to trace people
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by UyiIredia(m): 12:04am On Sep 02, 2018
Shelumiel:
The image you see is the surface of a table which was burnt about 3years ago, in fact everything on that table was burnt except my bible . There is a pattern formed in the burn ; that was were the bible was at the time . And guess what ? The pattern fits the exact size of the Bible. I do not know how this happened...but what I do know is that it defies logic ...and it had me believing in something.

If the Bible was hardcover note that those are harder to burn since the hardcover shields the paper a bit and has a higher inflammation point. You can literally put a candle under it and it won't burn for quite long. I once even put a hardcover on a gas for several seconds and it didn't burn just the paper sides exposed to the flames so take note.

Not that miracles can't happen but as is said people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by UyiIredia(m): 12:18am On Sep 02, 2018
stankezzy:
What is atheism , it is the worship of a god called unknown god as written in ephesians , the demons opperate behind the scene and does not want any body to know it exists , it mostly makes the worshipers to attack Christianity and camouflage that they are attacking other religions as well , their main anger is to depict God as a wicked God and to disprove miracles , u will never see them start attacking other religions , they start with Christianity and may just attack slightly any other religion just to disguise, please beware of them

Actually atheists attack Islam and other religions. They attack Christianity because most of them were former Christians plus Christians are not like Boko Haram that will behead them. They don't believe in the Devil and where they do is to mock religion as with the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Inform yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 5:42am On Sep 02, 2018
UyiIredia:

If the Bible was hardcover note that those are harder to burn since the hardcover shields the paper a bit and has a higher inflammation point. You can literally put a candle under it and it won't burn for quite long. I once even put a hardcover on a gas for several seconds and it didn't burn just the paper sides exposed to the flames so take note.

Not that miracles can't happen but as is said people perish for lack of knowledge.
Sir , the Bible is still intact ; it is without a scald or burn; the entire surface (including the hardcover's )has nothing that looks scalded or burnt or charred. So to me this defies logic . And it is a miracle
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by engrelvis(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
I call them fortunate experiences.
Luck smiled on me. Not God!

Too many lucky breaks.
Nothing associated with any “God”.

If there was any TRUE MIRACLES, there would be NO suffering, disease or poverty anywhere in the world. Tell your “GODs” to eradicate injustice, diseases, wickedness and poverty for TRUE MIRACLES!

We are just LUCKY for now! wink
most problems u expressed above were caused by man .God is nt a magician dat wave magic wand n all mankind problem will b over
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2018
engrelvis:
most problems u expressed above were caused by man .God is nt a magician dat wave magic wand n all mankind problem will b over

Haba!

Happy Sunday o!
That your same “God” that created the world in SIX DAYS? grin
Talk about REAL MAGIC!
Or should we mention the “immaculate ejaKUlation? wink
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 02, 2018
AeroplaneApple:
the thing is it would be very hard to exempt yourself from the raid because SARs came the same day you left. You are lucky to have sensible friends.. Another point is that it might not have been a jealous neighborhood that set u guy u guyies up. Sars used to trace people

I understand you stand point but i know what I'm talking about. He was handcuffed and he knocked the door at about 12am that night asking for help for whatever it is he was asking for, because i wasn't present, the moment my friends opened the door they were greeted by SARS officials, how does one explain that?
Unfortunately for him, his roommate sold him out, in his own words he said he couldn't stand the guilt anymore. He showed to my friends the rough copy of the letter that was written for the officials.
He planned everything out, interestingly a few weeks later he was caught trying to break into a friends room.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by engrelvis(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Haba!

Happy Sunday o!
That your same “God” that created the world in SIX DAYS? grin
Talk about REAL MAGIC!
Or should we mention the “immaculate ejaKUlation? wink
sometimes I feel people talk for d sake of taking.d sun n moon dat shine continuously upon u have been in existence for a long time.They rise n set exactly d same time every day.u think is one stupid evolution dat brought dat? about.watch d animal kingdom their male n female species behave in almost exactly d same way.v been on earth for over 45yrs now n yet to c ape evolving into man! everywhere u go in Nigeria people r drilling Borehole because government refuse to provide water.if d wahala of earthquake start now u will start blaming God.A ruler will lose election in Africa but will refuse to step down.by d time war start n people r being killed n rape u will start blaming God. If dnt believe in God.fine.stay on yr lane n stop confusing people with yr fantasy n illogical arguments.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by engrelvis(m): 8:25am On Sep 02, 2018
One thing all these atheist dnt understand is every man has a beast in dem .d same religion dey r condemning is what is keeping it in check.lf nt for religion dis earth would v been extinct long time ago
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Evangkatsoulis: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2018
engrelvis:
One thing all these atheist dnt understand is every man has a beast in dem .d same religion dey r condemning is what is keeping it in check.lf nt for religion dis earth would v been extinct long time ago

Do you have any proof of this?
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by engrelvis(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Do you have any proof of this?
my brother if nt for some religion dat preaches luv n forgiveness I dnt think our world will b at peace today.church of Satan like some cult says forgiveness is sin.just imagine everybody practicing dat.some extreme Moslems killing people here n there dnt v monopoly of violence.is d same religion dat is keeping d beast in some people of other religions in check.Remove God from human equation n u will c how bad n deadly humans can b
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by 1Sharon(f): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Waking up everyday

Lame undecided
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by 1Sharon(f): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
AK481:

If e happen to u you go understand.

When you re eaten and you need to drink water,you might take one full gulp before knowing it.

A lot of people have died and the media reports it as suicide

It's not that deep.

Some ppl swallow 20 tablets of paracetamol and don't even die. I see it in the hospital a lot
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by 1Sharon(f): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Passy089:
When i was an undergraduate in the university... you know I was one of those guys that use to live together with their babes....one evening after we finished taking dinner ,I left the room to go and play PES in my friends room,after playing for awhile, I got thirsty and decided to go and drink water in my room, getting to my room I saw my babe lying down lifeless on the bed her hair scattered like she struggled with someone or something, I called her she didn't answer ,touched her,her body was cold,...her heart wasn't beating(atleast I didn't feel it at that time,) no pulse nothing!!..I opened her eyes they were white the black pupil is gone. when the reality of what could be going on dawned on me I just froze,couldn't move couldn't think ....I went and called my friends ,they came...did all they could to revive her but it didn't work, some were praying ,speaking in tongues etc,still nothing happened ,after many hours of trying and when they realized she may be dead ,they started sneaking out of the building one after the other ,we were more than 20 in the room but after few mins it was only one person that was still there (a student man of God) the rest ran away(even my best friend then Lol)..this man of God continued praying and praying until early hours of the morning around 4am ...exhausted he told me "brother I've done my part..the rest is in God's hands and he left for his room...I was alone,staring down at my girl lying lifeless on my bed...I was so scarred ,its almost morning,what am I going to to do? an undergraduate that was sent to school to study just murdered his girlfriend would be the next headline...what would my parents say? who would be my witness? so I'm going to jail for something I know nothing of...so many thoughts were going over my mind, crooked thoughts of throwing away her body or even burying her secretly also creped it...but in the end I did none of those..I knelt down and prayed to God(normal me,I hardly pray ) but that moment I did...begged God to save me,vindicate me and help me for what is to come in the morning...after praying I sat down picked up my phone and was going through my contacts to see if there's anyone I could call, I now stumbled across one of my uncle's contact from maternal side (A man of God) so I called him...immediately I wanted to tell him what's happening ,he said he has already seen it and have been inter seeding for me before I even called ,he now asked me to get a sachet water and place my phone on it so that he can pray into the water ,I did ,after he asked me to force open her mouth and pour some inside and sprinkle the rest all over her body I did it too ,he ended the call and told me not to worry that everything will be fine soon....30mins later ,she started moving her hands and legs before she noe started coughing... she woke up ,I couldn't believe it,I just went outside knelt down and started crying...that moment I was convinced that God has plans for my life, she later told me that all those while she was lying there she was being pulled by both darkness and light but in the end a stronger force dragged her into the light and she woke up....I believe in miracles

How long was she unconscious for?
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by 1Sharon(f): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
engrelvis:

Oh really? Why don't you tell that to ur fellow chrisian who believes a miracle occurred because god made a woman conceive without a womb.

1 Like

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
1Sharon:

Lame undecided

Please mention your miracle and leave my opinion

1 Like

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by TheSourcerer: 9:40am On May 10, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Yep, that's an awesome miracle. fire once started in a hospital and almost all the patients died in the fire. the hospital was razed down and several properties destroyed. but all bibles and Qur'an weren't burnt so glory to God for choosing to save Bible and Qur'an rather than humans and properties. I'm sure you'd have acted like God too if you had the power
Allah be praised , his ability to save Bibles are 2nd to none
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by TheSourcerer: 9:48am On May 10, 2020

I understand you stand point but i know what I'm talking about. He was handcuffed and he knocked the door at about 12am that night asking for help for whatever it is he was asking for, because i wasn't present, the moment my friends opened the door they were greeted by SARS officials, how does one explain that?
Unfortunately for him, his roommate sold him out, in his own words he said he couldn't stand the guilt anymore. He showed to my friends the rough copy of the letter that was written for the officials.
He planned everything out, interestingly a few weeks later he was caught trying to break into a friends room.

what happened to the snitch

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... / Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible / Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.