Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In (2222 Views)

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good evening all, this is a thread for people who don't believe that God exists.

First let me tell you and make it clear to you in this thread that God exists completely with all his powers and prooves.

About me, i believe that i'm blessed with power from God, but i have never used this power simply because i felt that lots of people have abused God's power and i don't want to mix things.
So i just kept this power secret.
Lately I asked myself that why should i just have this power and die with it without just using it for at least one simple thing.

Hence i'm ready to just use it and prove to only people who don't believe God exists.

Follow the step: i will give you Saul experience so that after you have recovered, you will realize that God exists.

Step 1: i will try and get WhatsApp
Step 2: i will pray with you on WhatsApp, any where you are in the World.
Step 3 :get at least 2 people around you because you will be arrested, and you won't be able to chat with me then, tell them what you are doing, because they will continue with me until you are freed.

I just want you to repent and serve God with prove that he exists.
Thank you
Ask any question
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Disappointed: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
How can I stop being disappointed in EVERYTHING? angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by chatinent: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
So..emm, did you mix the panmi in the Gulder or the Gulder in the panmi?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by No6ody(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
chatinent:
So..emm, did you mix the panmi in the Gulder or the Gulder in the panmi?
That's the latest format bro. Shine ya eyes! Those boys ain't smiling at all! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Ever8090: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
I was becoming confused as to God's existence untill I came close to a near death experience, malaria and typhoid tumble me up and down no body tell me, I had to beg God to forgive me for trying to drift away from him .
I started blaming God about every wrong thing that have ever happened in my life, I felt that he God if he truly exist, does not care about my or anything to do with me, but little did I know that the good health I enjoy alone is so much love for me.
You see, I so much long to have this connection with God, that connection that will have me glue to his side and never doubt him again.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by chatinent: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
No6ody:
That's the latest format bro. Shine ya eyes! Those boys ain't smiling at all! grin

Format wey don cast? Ask Righteousness na. No bi only likes and share e dey receive as tithes?

6 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Disappointed:
I'm here for only people who don't believe in God.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by No6ody(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
happy200:
I'm here for only people who don't believe in God.
Lalasticlala, mynd44, Righteousness2, make una warn this guy. I go change am for you oo! No Quote me again abeg. sad

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ever8090:
I was becoming confused as to God's existence untill I came close to a near death experience, malaria and typhoid tumble me up and down no body tell me, I had to beg God to forgive me for trying to drift away from him .
I started blaming God about every wrong thing that have ever happened in my life, I felt that he God if he truly exist, does not care about my or anything to do with me, but little did I know that the good health I enjoy alone is so much love for me.
You see, I so much long to have this connection with God, that connection that will have me glue to his side and never doubt him again.
Just keep serving him with a clean heart my dear. God exists. Thank you
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by No6ody(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
chatinent:

Format wey don cast? Ask Righteousness na. No bi only likes and share e dey receive as tithes?
No mind am... They wan hammer by all means. sad

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Dieuetla: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
The bible says 't
lhe fools says in their hearts that there is no God.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Melagros(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Disappointed:
good question
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
What's the name of your church? Let me come and be paying my tithe there. I wan renounce atheism because of you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dieuetla:
The bible says 't
lhe fools says in their hearts that there is no God.

The Bible also says
"Do not be eager in your spirit to be angry, For anger resides in the heart of fools."
But still...
2 Samuel 6:7-8
"And the anger of the Lord burned against Uzzah, and God struck him down there for his irreverence."

So I guess your god is a fool. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

The Bible also says
"Do not be eager in your spirit to be angry, For anger resides in the heart of fools."
But still...
"And the anger of the Lord burned against Uzzah, and God struck him down there for his irreverence."

Nah

According to budaatum,you don't understand the Bible

Some will say you are reading without the guidance of the Holy Spirit

In fact, you don't know Jesus so you are confused and you don't know where you are going

What else?
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Bluewitch(f): 6:18am On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:

cheesy grin why you expose am

OP Goan arrest all the politicians and terrorists....then I'll take you serious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 25, 2021
Bluewitch:

Why didn't you answer me?
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Bluewitch(f): 6:31am On Aug 25, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Why didn't you answer me?

undecided
Answer you how?
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 25, 2021
Bluewitch:

undecided
Answer you how?

I asked you for help if possible.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Bluewitch(f): 6:35am On Aug 25, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I asked you for help if possible.

You're quoting the wrong person
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 25, 2021
Bluewitch:

You're quoting the wrong person

Unfortunately
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Image123(m): 7:36am On Aug 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

The Bible also says
But still...

You certainly must have heard the meaning of the word "resides", like where you live. i guess Psalms 14v1 is very current.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Adamgeneral12: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2021
happy200:
Good evening all, this is a thread for people who don't believe that God exists.

First let me tell you and make it clear to you in this thread that God exists completely with all his powers and prooves.

About me, i believe that i'm blessed with power from God, but i have never used this power simply because i felt that lots of people have abused God's power and i don't want to mix things.
Lately I asked myself that why should i just have this power and die with it without just using it for at least one simple thing.

Hence i'm ready to just use it and prove to only people who don't believe God exists.

Follow the step: i will give you Saul experience so that after you have recovered, you will realize that God exists.

Step 3 :get at least 2 people around you because you will be arrested, and you won't be able to chat with me then, tell them what you are doing, because they will continue with me until you are freed.

Thank you
Ask any question
Person wey go see adamgeneral12 and he go run through the back door undecided since I dey do Christianity I never meet anybody that do miracle for me las las na run dem dey run
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2021
kingxsamz:
What's the name of your church? Let me come and be paying my tithe there. I wan renounce atheism because of you.
i don't have a church and i'm not planning to start any.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by A001: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2021
Delusional charlatan.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2021
happy200:

Thank you
Ask any question

Is this going to be a video call or voice call or just chat?
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2021
Bluewitch:

God doesn't work that way. If our leaders and Nigerians come together and consult God. Banditry and terrorism will be a thing of the past within 3 days i promise you. But if they are not willing. There is nothing God will do there.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2021
LordReed:

Is this going to be a video call or voice call or just chat?
just WhatsApp chat, and the prayer/conversation/what happened to you. All will have chatted history on WhatsApp. If the people around you decided to video you and show me what is happening to you.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by chatinent: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2021
Bluewitch:

Come make we marry, mbok. Make we escape this country. I don't want you to suffer anymore.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2021
happy200:
just WhatsApp chat, and the prayer/conversation/what happened to you. All will have chatted history on WhatsApp. If the people around you decided to video you and show me what is happening to you.

I am not sure a chat thread would properly capture what you are proposing. I suggest we do a zoom call that can be recorded and uploaded to YouTube.

If you insist on WhatsApp chat I am still game.

BTW I don't believe in your god nor do I believe you have any powers that can affect me over the Internet.

Let me know when you want us to do this.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2021
LordReed:

I am not sure a chat thread would properly capture what you are proposing. I suggest we do a zoom call that can be recorded and uploaded to YouTube.

If you insist on WhatsApp chat I am still game.

BTW I don't believe in your god nor do I believe you have any powers that can affect me over the Internet.

Let me know when you want us to do this.
Ok, few questions: how long do you want God to arrest you for you to believe that he exists?, 2. I don't know you in person but i will request that you come and testify here about your experience after we are done.

Finally: i'm ready any day any time.
Let me get WhatsApp number and we start.
All i want to do is pray with you asking God to show himself for you to identify that he exists on chat. That's all.
Thank you
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2021
happy200:
Ok, few questions: how long do you want God to arrest you for you to believe that he exists?, 2. I don't know you in person but i will request that you come and testify here about your experience after we are done.

Finally: i'm ready any day any time.
Let me get WhatsApp number and we start.
All i want to do is pray with you asking God to show himself for you to identify that he exists on chat. That's all.
Thank you

What do you mean by arrest?

If what you describe happens I will surely come on here to say it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus Equates Himself With Lucifer! / Proof That Jesus Is Alive! / How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.